music_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

With the upcoming bachelorette party, according to the other versions, Akriti would call Anubhav saying she is sick and the idiot would go, there she would slap GG like 3-4 times.

Like this. But 3-4 times

Hai, to all the lovely readers of wattpad. Thanks for checking in my … #fanfiction #Fanfiction #amreading #books #wattpad in 2022 | Annika, Gif, Cool gifs

WHILE

The rest/ Anubhav will watch in shock.

I hope they don't execute it like this. It will be too stupid. Why would Anubhav go? Why would he watch 3 to 4 slaps before doing something. No normal person remain a bystander for so long. Why won't GG react and defend herself by doing something like this. (I got spoilers from friends).

Maddy Perez Maddy Perez Euphoria GIF - Maddy Perez Maddy Perez Euphoria Maddy Euphoria - Discover & Share GIFs

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovereading14 thumbnail
Most Liked (July 2022) 1 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

I just saw Marathi clip of Anubhav stopping GG's boyrfriend from forcing her to drink... the man stood there for a good 15 seconds before deciding to do something

The man is just slow... verryyyyy slow. I am really hoping that even if they end up going to Akriti Anu stops her before she is able to slap Gungun and then Gg slaps akriti instead

Also looks like the filming/cinematography of the regional versions is not too good. So I really hope the hindi version is better... it has been quite decent so far!

Sonali1605 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I don't think gungun will ever slap her . She mentioned in today's episode that

"Mein bhi bht kuch bol sakti thi but vo meri bhua ki beti hai , meri badi behen and meri bhua usse bht pyar krti hai ye soch ke khud ko rok lia"

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

I just saw Marathi clip of Anubhav stopping GG's boyrfriend from forcing her to drink... the man stood there for a good 15 seconds before deciding to do something

The man is just slow... verryyyyy slow. I am really hoping that even if they end up going to Akriti Anu stops her before she is able to slap Gungun and then Gg slaps akriti instead

Also looks like the filming/cinematography of the regional versions is not too good. So I really hope the hindi version is better... it has been quite decent so far!

well as Anubhav of all versions say 'he doesn't like to interfere in others personal business'

The slapping scene with Akriti was too strange and dumb. And why wouldn't GG defend and thrash her?

Makes no sense to me.

Yes I hope the direction is better.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

I don't think gungun will ever slap her . She mentioned in today's episode that

"Mein bhi bht kuch bol sakti thi but vo meri bhua ki beti hai , meri badi behen and meri bhua usse bht pyar krti hai ye soch ke khud ko rok lia"

it doesn't seem right when she keeps slapping her 3 times in a go.
Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

it doesn't seem right when she keeps slapping her 3 times in a go.

I have seen that episode doesn't actually remember how many times she slapped gungun but actually akriti was behaving like a maniac and it happened with so much Chaos that people might not able to register.

music_girl thumbnail

Originally posted by: riya1605

I have seen that episode doesn't actually remember how many times she slapped gungun but actually akriti was behaving like a maniac and it happened with so much Chaos that people might not able to register.

I don't expect others to help her but GG could defend herself.
Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: music_girl

I don't expect others to help her but GG could defend herself.

That is true even after getting slapped she was worried for akriti's health

Sonali1605 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovereading14

If we go by marathi version we will get this plot this week may be thursday or Friday .

After this plot goli bhua 's plot and dr. Maya's entry will be there .

Anugun0507 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I saw that episode shahank visits netra as she is sick with his collegues and appu also comes there when she comes to know and asks her to come to her house where bua will take good care of her .

appu literally held netras hand and started pulling her forcefully to come with her n then she slaps her .