Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rangeelaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

So childish - just because they didn’t call him didn’t mean they “refused”

It’s just one show 😑

His whole twitter feed is complaining about Kapil not inviting him.

Also I checked his guy filmography- all his movies are bad. I’m sure if this movie flopped (as his others have) he’s gonna blame everyone else 😑😑

Edited by Rangeelaa - 2 years ago
Mistyy thumbnail

I don’t know who this is , but he sounds petty. Kapil Sharma has a comedy show, he obviously will invite people who he thinks fits his show. There are many other platforms to promote but just wanted some cheap publicity.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

This movie received a very emotional response at screening.  Those who want to watch will watch. 

People watch Kapil's show for entertainment..I don't think it has any impact on their decision to watch or skip a movie.

Anyways the show's entertainment question is solely dependent on the sense of humor and interactive ability of guests..othertimes it falls flat. The only entertaining bit is insta feed of celebs which we know by now..is manufactured 😃

Kapil on netflix was a big disappointment..very bitter, kind of dark n grumpy..did him no good.

Kashmir Files can do better than being on TKSS

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Rangeelaa

So childish - just because they didn’t call him didn’t mean they “refused”

It’s just one show 😑

His whole twitter feed is complaining about Kapil not inviting him.

Also I checked his guy filmography- all his movies are bad. I’m sure if this movie flopped (as his others have) he’s gonna blame everyone else 😑😑

he follows his masters voices ie crying at drop of a hat and blaming others as his master does during election time

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Katrina refused to marry me, what a bitch, how dare she didn't heard my wishes in my dreams.

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Kapil brings people who are not even known by general audience, and introduce them to larger section of youth. So this accusations seems like nothing but idiocy and fishing for controversy by the eternal crybaby that is this mediocre director.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: IWILLDIESINGLE

Kapil brings people who are not even known by general audience, and introduce them to larger section of youth. So this accusations seems like nothing but idiocy and fishing for controversy by the eternal crybaby that is this mediocre director.

Maybe Kapil gave him this reason but the real reason maybe something else😉

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7