Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pr1yanka thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Similar to you I am season 1 viewer watching S3. I haven’t watched S2. 

I’ve watched all ..although in bits n pieces…still I feel flavor of the season is abhira…it makes sense for them to win the award…I liked kaira too until they started doing nonsense with their characters…unka time tha uss waqt award milney ka…ab abhira ka waqt hai…otherwise original leads were hina n naitik who had zero chemistry n still makers pulled it for 7-8 or more years so sirf unhey hi award milna chahiye…

Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DiscoDhokla

Similar to you I am season 1 viewer watching S3. I haven’t watched S2. 

Season 1 was just pure bliss. There was no negativity whatsoever, all the plots were rich peoples problems but still things we could relate to.

Season 2 - I respect the actors but I personally couldnt watch it as it was too mundane for me.

Season 3 - only began watcing after I saw that one promo of Harshad and Pranali. I was like damn they look so great together. Must watch.

priya185 thumbnail

Team Abhimanyu (Gen 3)

Harshad has a lot of fans so I doubted MOSHI would win

previously he got highest votes for Aditya

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Honestly . It's undeniable what mohsin and shivangi did for yrkkh . I don't follow the awards so no idea which all they won in these 5 years..they must have I am sure  . 

Having said that , the awards are for the prev year and last 1 yr of mohsin and shivangi were terrible . They completely looked disinterested . Kartik sirat were literally the worst. So I won't say they deserve the award performancewise . 

I am happy for Harshad for winning the ita. Would be equally happy if shivin won. But let's just see the facts..these awards r useless ..its the popularity of the actors and their hardworking which is more imp. Ekta keeps buying awards for her favs and others for their favs. 

I hope whatever shivin do , they win awards for their work.  

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

I think for me, it's not that Shivin didn't win (I didn't expect them to with Kairat dividing the audience). I'm just surprised that Harshad won with only 3 months of work for 2022, compared to all the other nominees who worked for at least 4+ months. 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Team Akshara-Naithik (Gen 1)

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

I think for me, it's not that Shivin didn't win (I didn't expect them to with Kairat dividing the audience). I'm just surprised that Harshad won with only 3 months of work for 2022, compared to all the other nominees who worked for at least 4+ months. 

That's how awards work. Harshad is still the lead. Hina khan won an award for kzk2 for a cameo ..just 1-2 months she was there. And the leads won the award just 3-4 months after the show started. I know I will be crucified for saying this . Saare awards bekar hai. They give it to whoever is the fav of big producers of itv. It's not abt performance ..more abt popularity and favoritism 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

See, but Hina killed it in her portrayal. Like her promo for Komolika shattered all records, and that was before her official entry. Your point still stands though - I just can't get over Hina's promo for the show, even years later 🤣

Also, awards are usually useless - still don't understand how Emily in Paris got nominated for an emmy and golden globes

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago
Midnighthuesx thumbnail

Mohsin and Harshad both deserved the award. I guess neutral audience preferred Mohsin to get it for giving good performances in six years and also like you mentioned as a sort of closure to Kartik character.

Don’t know what insta neutrals think but neutrals on Twitter rooted for anyone others including Mohsin as it’s only been a few months of Yrkkh 3.

Also it didn’t help with that clip gaining so much traction and people criticising Harshad and Pranali acting and ‘odd pairing’ a day or so before the awards.

Hina and Karan won the best actress and actor respectively in 2009 itself and Shivangi won in 2019 as well and now Harshad. His fans complaint being that all dkp leads won at some point and he lost out to Harshad.

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

SHIVI WON THE ICONIC GOLD AWARD FOR MOST POPULAR TV ACTRESS (2 years in a row btw)!!! Our wish came true and my God does this girl deserve it!!! She looks like a princess 

https://twitter.com/Shivangistanx/status/1502724242403885056?s=20&t=UB9QFM55XC-MLKXChMqJGg

https://twitter.com/shivinxaddicted/status/1502724493533458432?s=20&t=UB9QFM55XC-MLKXChMqJGg 

Also thank you HC fandom for being so kind 🤗 https://twitter.com/kanika_________/status/1502709774366167040?s=21 y’all are sweethearts and I’m so happy to consider myself one of you guys 

Edited by Baarish_Sim - 2 years ago
Salutethearmy thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

SHIVI WON THE ICONIC GOLD AWARD FOR MOST POPULAR TV ACTRESS (2 years in a row btw)!!! Our wish came true and my God does this girl deserve it!!! She looks like a princess 

https://twitter.com/Shivangistanx/status/1502724242403885056?s=20&t=UB9QFM55XC-MLKXChMqJGg

https://twitter.com/shivinxaddicted/status/1502724493533458432?s=20&t=UB9QFM55XC-MLKXChMqJGg 

Also thank you HC fandom for being so kind 🤗 https://twitter.com/kanika_________/status/1502709774366167040?s=21 y’all are sweethearts and I’m so happy to consider myself one of you guys 

Vikas is not producing gold awards? 

Iconic and gold are by sponsored by two separate entities? 

MHRW and SAAK leads also won. Their online fans are huge in number🙂 

Congrats, Shiviangi is lucky to be blessed with a fandom who votes for her.