Teja's One Woman Show 🔥🔥

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

What an episode and what an acting by Teju 👏👏

Poora paisa wasool episode 🔥🔥

Her voice modulation, her fierce looks and acting everything on point..

Special credits to the make up artist. She was looking so beautiful in the Naagin look..

After Ragini and Diya this is another powerful performance. 

Many twists are uncovered today. So it was Teju who was guiding Mahek all the days and both of them are sisters. Her papa also from Naagin clan. 

Waiting for bride exchange and PraRish ki shaadi now 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Agree, Teja won the episode ❤️. I didn't expect a such a powerful performance from her, as I was not impressed with her acting in Naagin till now. And this was also the best episode so far in terms of editing, acting and special effects.

I loved the combination of Pratha's fearless side as a Naagin with her caring and worm nature as a sister 👏. Now I am looking forward to seeing more of the bonding of these two sisters. Hope they stay close to each other for the whole show ❤️

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Dayum she was on fire today, the attitude felt like, it came from an naagin of her status. The power that was exuded of her was amazing! The scene was amazingly executed!

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Etna_Dia

Agree, Teja won the episode ❤️. I didn't expect a such a powerful performance from her, as I was not impressed with her acting in Naagin till now. And this was also the best episode so far in terms of editing, acting and special effects.

I loved the combination of Pratha's fearless side as a Naagin with her caring and worm nature as a sister 👏. Now I am looking forward to seeing more of the bonding of these two sisters. Hope they stay close to each other for the whole show ❤️

I feel Mahek will turn negative in coming days 

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

I feel Mahek will turn negative in coming days 

I think so too b/c this season is following the pattern of the first season very closely! I bet Seema and Urvashi are masterminds and one of the culprits as well

Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 7

This season seem like copying the first season shamelessly🤣. Sorry but the charm & magic S1 has lacks here big time🤣

Teju is definitely good as the Seshnaagin👌🏼she totally understood her character and get into the skin of her character👌🏼she owns it completely the best part she is making her own thats really good

Well Sesha Vishaka did turn negative i expecting that happening here. Sesha turn negative due to her obsession for Ritik & Rocky while Vishaka for power lets see what is in store for Mahek. I hope not Rishabh🤣

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Last night's episode made it even more clear how different and much better is Tejasswi's portrayal of naagin compared to Mahek's portrayal. Like I know I shouldn't compare ideally but I just can't help it sorry. 

Tejasswi's dialogue delivery, her eyes and her expressions were on point. ❤️ Even tho the dialogues seemed a bit repetitive to me honestly but her delivery and her aura was so strong that I could happily overlook the ott deshbhakti & vande matram bg music lol. 

silvermoonlight thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I really hope she doesn't turn negative

It's such a let down to be honest 

I'd prefer they introduce another secret villain but don't want sisters to stop supporting each other 

Rather have Pratha sister die by Rishabs family & then her go hella crazy for revenge 

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: silvermoonlight

I really hope she doesn't turn negative

It's such a let down to be honest 

I'd prefer they introduce another secret villain but don't want sisters to stop supporting each other 

Rather have Pratha sister die by Rishabs family & then her go hella crazy for revenge 

Yea I actually adored their bonding moments. How they were getting weaker & weaker but still supporting each other, sharing each other's powers. Such a pure moment that was. ❤️ 

But seeing how they're mostly following S1's footsteps I also think it's inevitable that Mahek will turn negative. 

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

What an episode and what an acting by Teju 👏👏

Poora paisa wasool episode 🔥🔥

Her voice modulation, her fierce looks and acting everything on point..

Special credits to the make up artist. She was looking so beautiful in the Naagin look..

After Ragini and Diya this is another powerful performance. 

Many twists are uncovered today. So it was Teju who was guiding Mahek all the days and both of them are sisters. Her papa also from Naagin clan. 

Waiting for bride exchange and PraRish ki shaadi now 

Hi please comment the red text in the thread below

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor. 

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624