mckj is actually a good one

kulsum842 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

why is this forum so inactive guys😒

Mose Chhal Kiye Jaaye actually seems good to me. I really liked Armaan and Soumya's pair, they look good together

lets make this forum active guys.. forum active hota hai toh serial dekhne me aur maza aata hai😛😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

camjs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Hello...i am watching the show regularly..but tbh i cant connect with male lead...this is a very strong role and we need really strong actor to potray the role..he is good but this role is not for him..he looks too innocent and his smirking looks a bit childish..he needs a makeover as his clothes looks really cheap and he does not look like a businessman or a producer..i dont think i will continue watching the show for long as now saas bahu saga has started which i really hate...

twerping thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

For now Armaan really scares me. He plays the innocent charming noble man so well and then you see his inner way of thinking...that outward innocence actually makes his manipulations appear even more sinister.

I feel for Soumya. She doesn't stand a chance before this big bad wolf in sheep's clothing. But in the long run, Armaan's mask is bound to slip and I guess we are all waiting for that day when Soumya realises what she is up against.

Also I am really curious to see if Armaan has it in him to fall in love...how would he deal with that...as long as all goes according to his plans, it is easy for him to treat everyone like chess pieces. But would Soumya be a pawn in his game? All this will happen much much later in the storyline but I want Soumya's illusions about Armaan to come crashing down on her head.

One direction the story could possibly go (which I am really excited about) is if Armaan falls hard for Soumya and then wants to keep the illusion she has of him intact and just he comes to that point in his character development, Soumya realises he has been manipulating her. That would be justice!

1210355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: twerping

For now Armaan really scares me. He plays the innocent charming noble man so well and then you see his inner way of thinking...that outward innocence actually makes his manipulations appear even more sinister.

I feel for Soumya. She doesn't stand a chance before this big bad wolf in sheep's clothing. But in the long run, Armaan's mask is bound to slip and I guess we are all waiting for that day when Soumya realises what she is up against.

Also I am really curious to see if Armaan has it in him to fall in love...how would he deal with that...as long as all goes according to his plans, it is easy for him to treat everyone like chess pieces. But would Soumya be a pawn in his game? All this will happen much much later in the storyline but I want Soumya's illusions about Armaan to come crashing down on her head.

One direction the story could possibly go (which I am really excited about) is if Armaan falls hard for Soumya and then wants to keep the illusion she has of him intact and just he comes to that point in his character development, Soumya realises he has been manipulating her. That would be justice!

This would be perfect ❤️

twerping thumbnail

If Saumya continues being manipulated for too long, it will get pretty frustrating. We need both sides to be in on the game to make this fun! Otherwise the angst just builds up without any release. For now, am glad Armaan is yet to break Saumya's spirit but the way things seem to be progressing, he is going to make her cry.

masked thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Armaan is more of a charming manipulator but just like the other Grey characters he fails to realize the value of the woman in his life-Soumya.Armaan is like this due to his Dad who treated Armaan's mom in the same way as it was shown in the flashback.

Yeah Soumya would fight back but only after a point when she sees the true nature of her dream-lover now Husband Armaan Oberoi.

For Armaan Soumya was kind of a Trophy-a challenge bcoz she might be an innocent and kind woman but was fiercely independent regarding her ambitions of being a Writer.

It could be possible that Armaan would use Soumya's writing skills for the creative output dishing out incredible stories from his Production House but would give credit to either himself or to any other writer perhaps.In short Armaan will simply do the Copy-Paste work of Soumya's creative work thus making a mockery of her writing work and unfortunately Soumya could put up with this kind of mental torture bcoz of her unconditional love for Armaan.

Its sad to see that Armaan does not realize that he's got a Gem of a person as his wife-he should have got married to Soumya's mean-sibling.Rather than truly loving his wife Soumya and standing up for her rights as an individual he's just playing with her emotions.

Hope Armaan changes for Soumya/ or let's say that Soumya is the only hope to see any change in Armaan's current Personality.

Also Soumya should stand up for herself and give Tit-for-Tat rather than behaving meekly always in anybody's presence.

1210355 thumbnail

If Saumya continues being manipulated for too long, it will get pretty frustrating. We need both sides to be in on the game to make this fun! Otherwise the angst just builds up without any release. For now, am glad Armaan is yet to break Saumya's spirit but the way things seem to be progressing, he is going to make her cry.

Hope he bleeds at some point too.

1210355 thumbnail

Originally posted by: masked

Armaan is more of a charming manipulator but just like the other Grey characters he fails to realize the value of the woman in his life-Soumya.Armaan is like this due to his Dad who treated Armaan's mom in the same way as it was shown in the flashback.

Yeah Soumya would fight back but only after a point when she sees the true nature of her dream-lover now Husband Armaan Oberoi.

For Armaan Soumya was kind of a Trophy-a challenge bcoz she might be an innocent and kind woman but was fiercely independent regarding her ambitions of being a Writer.

It could be possible that Armaan would use Soumya's writing skills for the creative output dishing out incredible stories from his Production House but would give credit to either himself or to any other writer perhaps.In short Armaan will simply do the Copy-Paste work of Soumya's creative work thus making a mockery of her writing work and unfortunately Soumya could put up with this kind of mental torture bcoz of her unconditional love for Armaan.

Its sad to see that Armaan does not realize that he's got a Gem of a person as his wife-he should have got married to Soumya's mean-sibling.Rather than truly loving his wife Soumya and standing up for her rights as an individual he's just playing with her emotions.

Hope Armaan changes for Soumya/ or let's say that Soumya is the only hope to see any change in Armaan's current Personality.

Also Soumya should stand up for herself and give Tit-for-Tat rather than behaving meekly always in anybody's presence.

Aptly put 👏

@Purple: Exactly what I think will be happening in the next few months.

twerping thumbnail

Originally posted by: taravinashyam

Hope he bleeds at some point too.

That moment when she almost slips and falls but reaches out for the pole to balance herself instead of grasping Armaan's hand was a small consolation. One thing that is to be seen is how Armaan keeps up the appearance of a devoted lover. He is trying to break her spirit in small ways but hopefully she is not too much of a weakling.

RainOfDew thumbnail

Hey,

Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Basanti

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Basanti on our team thread

Link: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283619

PS:Its for a game..if u commented we will get points.. thankssmiley31