Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1169266 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

Stalkers gonna stalk!

Sab ke bank account numbers collect ho rahe hai...

https://tenor.com/view/watchingyou-arnold-schwarzenegger-gif-7843733

aab tou 206 views ho gye hai 😵😐
1162748 thumbnail

Oh God! Mine too... ekdum manipulative (I felt like rolling my eyes too like Arohi). The dramebaazi, the nonsense references to being a sherni in regards to this woman couldn't say boo to a goose when she needed to open her mouth🤔

Based on the retro 70s disco vibe, psychedelic colors of the outfits and the weird real-time dance routines, I think someone in the writers room is bringing some fine fine 'shrooms in their tiffin and sharing it all around...

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

I watched yesterday's epi.. It made my blood boil that the useless whiny akshu after having done everything wrong got to be the heroine just by spouting some old dialogues of families and dragging in S2 flashbacks... It's such a classic scene of manipulation.. They tortured bade papa, brought on his heart attack and taking his reaction to all their provocations used it to become a victim and got him to agree to everything and upar se also made him apologize for troubling her!

Ab lagta hai everytime that retard wants anything she's going to talk about mumma - pappa and everyone will just give in.

WTH was that baraat thing? It looks like a schizophrenic's dream.. The sudden appearance of the baraat and also akshu's sudden change into lehenga!.

1162748 thumbnail

Harsh is such an awful character but he is so entertaining and well-acted that he steals the show for me every time. I'm gonna watch just for this!

I think Harsh Birla is the grownup version of Aditya Hooda😆

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

Not these.

The funny ones

He said to check his pulse and not Manjari's apparently and mocked her saying she sings piya tose Naina laage re but piya ko puchti nahi 🤣

Gadbad_Ghotala thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Harsh is such an awful character but he is so entertaining and well-acted that he steals the show for me every time. I'm gonna watch just for this!

I think Harsh Birla is the grownup version of Aditya Hooda😆

No, personally Aditya Hooda got a lot of character development. And he is one of my favs (i have not seen post marriage of AdiYa) so Harsh is more Kabir Singh in budapa types but yes, he is funny with his acting

1162748 thumbnail

Guys, I was wasting time browsing YouTube between classes today (ok FINE, IN class today... ) and I found this hilarious video. Kinda old now so maybe y'all have seen it already but I'd never heard of this All India Bakchod lot. Anyway, it gave me a good laugh (which we can always use) so sharing it here (I imagined Arohi and Akshu singing it😆)

Creep Qawwali

Edited by Intoxicator - 2 years ago
austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

OMG!! That Abhi actually almost raised his hand against his dad!! Manju and Mahima stopped him! Aur kitna giraega yeh aadmi!

1162748 thumbnail

True - Aditya Hooda had charm and wit even when he was being horrible (which is all the excuse I need to like a fictional character). The ONLY reason in my opinion to see the post marriage AdiYa episodes is that HC looks really handsome. Firstly because he wears more ethnic clothes which I think suit his body type better than tight shirts and deepneck t-shirts (and no tops at all🤔). And secondly, his face is overall more relaxed and smiling. Those angry intense waala expressions sometimes make HC look a bit... I don't know, weird and like a bird of prey😕

But the story goes totally down the tubes so you're not missing much there.
I've never seen Kabir Singh (and never will after all the discussion on the mothership about it) but yeah I get the picture...

Originally posted by: Gadbad_Ghotala

No, personally Aditya Hooda got a lot of character development. And he is one of my favs (i have not seen post marriage of AdiYa) so Harsh is more Kabir Singh in budapa types but yes, he is funny with his acting

Edited by Intoxicator - 2 years ago
1169266 thumbnail

OMG!! That Abhi actually almost raised his hand against his dad!! Manju and Mahima stopped him! Aur kitna giraega yeh aadmi!

Karthik was better than Abhimanyu. He loved his family very much But yeh Abhimanyu😡
1169266 thumbnail

Guys, I was wasting time browsing YouTube between classes today (ok FINE, IN class today... ) and I found this hilarious video. Kinda old now so maybe y'all have seen it already but I'd never heard of this All India Bakchod lot. Anyway, it gave me a good laugh (which we can always use) so sharing it here (I imagined Arohi and Akshu singing it😆)

Creep Qawwali

My ears are bleeding yeh kaya sun liya mein ny 😡
1162748 thumbnail

This is today's episode? Ugh...

I hated how Abhimanyu didn't offer him the arti ki thali at their family puja. That's just so rude and ungracious.

I find Abhimanyu so charmless and graceless as a character - he seems like he'd be dreary and clingy when he's in a good mood and scary and stressful when he's angry🤢