Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Fateh should just let Tejo be and let her maintain whatever relation she have with Angad. More he tries to say something more arguments will happen. Tejo did the same when Fateh repeatedly asked her to stay away from Jasmine, and we know what followed! Let her handle this

But, obviously makers ko to argument & misunderstanding chaiye🤪

Bluekohl thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

Fateh should just let Tejo be and let her maintain whatever relation she have with Angad. More he tries to say something more arguments will happen. Tejo did the same when Fateh repeatedly asked her to stay away from Jasmine, and we know what followed! Let her handle this

Fateh will never do that. Bande ki fatkar haath mein aa gayi and you're asking him to keep quiet? 

See he's ok with angad sweeping Tejo off because 1) he saw T happy, and that happiness was his driving force at that time 2) he's guilty and didn't consider himself good enough

After Tejo confession, he knows T's real happiness lies with him. And T has forgiven him, he's put his past behind him. No way he'll back off. For all his Tejo 2.0 speeches he's still Fateh at core. 

Honestly I would have loved that promo, just chameli shakal ruined it for me

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bluekohl

tbf she hasn't really reminded him about the affair. She just said that she should have said the ''doodh ka jala'' thing... to remind something you need to remember yourself. She's forgotten/forgiven everything. She has overcome, but Fateh's repeated questions are going to bother her soon. 

She is treating both Angad and Fateh with the same mindset. They've said that they changed and she's believed them. Yep Angad is not innocent, we know that. But if she can forgive Fateh (god i dont even want to list all his f##kery) then it's not surprising why she doesn't doubt Angad even a bit. And why Angad or Fateh only? She's done this to everyone. Jasmine, Sandhus, Virks... that's what Tejo mata does. If she was actually throwing affair on his face, there would have been so many instances by now... in fact she defends him from his own criticism. 

She has forgiven him completely, but she might, in a desperate position say what needs to be said. For ex. J has snatched everything ofTejo until now, made her life hell, and she put up with it, even the relatives were aware of this, but Tejo finally spoke about it only NOW, to defend the Virks. Tejo may throw the affair similarly, not to defend herself, but Angad.

Since they are back in Moga, Fateh has never questioned or argued with Tejo hence there are rare instances about Tejo mentioning the affair things. But, when Tejo is put in a difficult situation, she throws the affair thing on his face directly/indirectly which makes me doubt whether she is ready to be in relationship with him. The horror of the past still haunts her. It is Tejo, who needs to be clear and sure in her head whether she wants to get back to her ex-husband who once cheated on her. Even Fateh knows he has f**ked up, he cannot undo his past and he is trying to be a better human being but if he is kept reminded by Tejo about this every time they argue then he will never come out of the guilt and they cannot move on with their relationship. She needs to speak with Fateh once and get over this or let Fateh know that they cannot have any relationship.

This is not how marriage works. If your partner keeps slapping you with your past mistake then one day the person is going to give up on you. If there’s unresolved hurt then it is necessary to address those past events, but if it’s just ammunition to use in a fight, that’s a very bad sign and a very bad move to make if you want that relationship to work. Right now, I believe Tejo is using Fateh’s past as an ammunition against him so that he just shuts up and don’t question her.

Their mistakes are different and so was their repentance then how can Tejo judge Angad and Fateh with same yardstick? It is not a right move in my opinion. Angad is obsessed about her and Tejo knows that he has mental issues. The mess that Virks and Tejo are in right now is somewhere Angad’s mistake, she knows that. Angad abducted her, took her to isolated place and was trying to impose himself on her, he had almost became physical with her by holding, grabbing and dragging. Is this same as what Fateh did? Nope, then why are they both treated same. Fateh is getting his karma and so should Angad. You can never have one solution for all the problems in your life. 

Cinephile30 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Fateh will never do that. Bande ki fatkar haath mein aa gayi and you're asking him to keep quiet? 

See he's ok with angad sweeping Tejo off because 1) he saw T happy, and that happiness was his driving force at that time 2) he's guilty and didn't consider himself good enough

After Tejo confession, he knows T's real happiness lies with him. And T has forgiven him, he's put his past behind him. No way he'll back off. For all his Tejo 2.0 speeches he's still Fateh at core. 

Honestly I would have loved that promo, just chameli shakal ruined it for me

Dekhte hain how makers handle both of their emotions this time because both are more or less right in their place. Don't have much hope from makers to handle it sensitively. I don't have good feeling, they might ruin Fateh's character again or make Tejo say some stupid stuff. Hope they find a balance with them having a mature conversation too after fighting infront of everyone!

Ashi_Naksh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lovelydutt

I agree…Fateh should maintain his distance from Tejo. He should stop acting like her puppy and concentrate on getting back to work and repay Angad’s loan. If Tejo wants to prioritise Angad let her do that and face the consequences of her action, the way Fateh did in case of Jasmeen. 

08_maria thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Huggsss babe. 

Tu green tea le, put on a nice song and relax❤️

aur classes tu attend karle meri taraf se😊

Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashi_Naksh

Since they are back in Moga, Fateh has never questioned or argued with Tejo hence there are rare instances about Tejo mentioning the affair things. But, when Tejo is put in a difficult situation, she throws the affair thing on his face directly/indirectly which makes me doubt whether she is ready to be in relationship with him. The horror of the past still haunts her. It is Tejo, who needs to be clear and sure in her head whether she wants to get back to her ex-husband who once cheated on her. Even Fateh knows he has f**ked up, he cannot undo his past and he is trying to be a better human being but if he is kept reminded by Tejo about this every time they argue then he will never come out of the guilt and they cannot move on with their relationship. She needs to speak with Fateh once and get over this or let Fateh know that they cannot have any relationship.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's happened only once...and that too T didn't start it. If she actually wanted to, there have been so many instances where she could have thrown this on his face. This is the second time T, and very clearly first time T reminds him, that too because F has cornered her, shouted at her. What you are saying, will happen, until now they hadn't gotten any chance at all between accident, atrangi shadi, and chamrik nautanki.

This is not how marriage works. If your partner keeps slapping you with your past mistake then one day the person is going to give up on you. If there’s unresolved hurt then it is necessary to address those past events, but if it’s just ammunition to use in a fight, that’s a very bad sign and a very bad move to make if you want that relationship to work. Right now, I believe Tejo is using Fateh’s past as an ammunition against him so that he just shuts up and don’t question her.

A marriage doesn't work that way. Rn it's not that. And T isnt 'regularly slapping him' with his past. This is the first time she's done it, and that too when he's accusing her of something horrible.

Their mistakes are different and so was their repentance then how can Tejo judge Angad and Fateh with same yardstick? It is not a right move in my opinion. Angad is obsessed about her and Tejo knows that he has mental issues. The mess that Virks and Tejo are in right now is somewhere Angad’s mistake, she knows that. Angad abducted her, took her to isolated place and was trying to impose himself on her, he had almost became physical with her by holding, grabbing and dragging. Is this same as what Fateh did? Nope, then why are they both treated same. Fateh is getting his karma and so should Angad. You can never have one solution for all the problems in your life.

First of all, Tejo has the same yardstick for everyone, if she forgives someone, she forgets also. So yes, she does not care about what Angad did, and for her he's her friend who made a mistake, but was also there with her when she needed him the most.

And Fateh... Fateh stood before her, lied in their  bed after spending the days with her younger sister. he looked her in eyes, as she doted over him, did everything a perfect wife would do while he was parading her sister. He slept with her and pretended that nothing happened. He stood in front of her as she walked on glass and bled. He accused her of cheating, shouted at her, gaslighted her, humiliated her in front of everyone, put her down, kept his mistress in front of her, pda with her in front of her eyes. Angad physically abused her once, Fateh abused her for months emotionally.

Imo, even with all the Angad's shitf#kery, nowhere the damage is same. Fateh has done way worse things. It's not one mistake. It's not a can of worms. It's a whole ass warehouse of can of worms. Any one incident would be enough to be shitty on it's own when you realize it's Tejo, practically perfect who suffered all this. And he did all of this. Constantly consistently. 

Edited by Bluekohl - 2 years ago
Bluekohl thumbnail

Originally posted by: 08_maria

aur classes tu attend karle meri taraf se😊

aww my sassy babe❤️ are they online/offline?

maanarsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Sach me pura interest hi khatam ho ra hai mera to🤪