Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bhshre95 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Actually never planned on watching this show but gave it a try for Arjun-Neha when I heard they were in it😆

Have seen AB in many shows❤️ starting from MJHT, Nagin, IMMJ etc. And this guy has really balanced his real and reel life so well. Have seen many actors making a hullabaloo about it. He shares great rapport with most of his co stars but had never heard much about his personal life. Just knew he had a wife and a kid😆 so got curious. Their love story seems cute and his surprise was heart warming as well❤️

These two seemed most genuine to me so far

Liked Bhagyashree-Himalay jodi as well😆

Don't know so much about others. I skipped many parts while watching

But this show on the whole doesn't seem that interesting. Introduction mein hi 2 episode nikal diye. Felt it was being stretched a lot. They could have told the story of the couple along the way as the episodes proceed. Even next week episodes don't seem that interesting. Just everyone marrying again most probably. They need to introduce some good tasks and games. It's kinda off putting seeing so much romance on a reality show. They should tone it down

Edited by bhshre95 - 2 years ago
Sumaiya27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

it's too early for me to support anyone right now. I'll wait until a few more episodes

Meredith thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Honestly, Pardon the language, but these kinds of shows are nothing but money shitters!🤢 Dumb producers who need quick bucks. Thats it. 😡 Total bakwas.

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

What is the actual concept of the show? Can anyone update here please

nutmeg7 thumbnail

What is the concept of this show?

SoniRita thumbnail

Real partners compete against each other in a fun and entertaining tasks on the Smart Jodi Show. The show Smart Jodi is based on the Telugu reality show Ishmart Jodi (from Star Maa), which is hosted by actor Ohmkar.

kooki07 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4

I just watched it a bit last night could not get the actually what is the show about ,if any case we have to vote I will be on AB side.

Havaana thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I just watched it a bit last night could not get the actually what is the show about ,if any case we have to vote I will be on AB side.

Guysssss please sab se pehle hamare usmein comment krdo please smiley19

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283617

Gaaon walon Holi aagayi”. You’ve been colored by Team jai

Please comment “I’ve been colored by team jai

Jldi kr kooki😡

priya185 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bhshre95

Actually never planned on watching this show but gave it a try for Arjun-Neha when I heard they were in it😆

Have seen AB in many shows❤️ starting from MJHT, Nagin, IMMJ etc. And this guy has really balanced his real and reel life so well. Have seen many actors making a hullabaloo about it. He shares great rapport with most of his co stars but had never heard much about his personal life. Just knew he had a wife and a kid😆 so got curious. Their love story seems cute and his surprise was heart warming as well❤️

These two seemed most genuine to me so far

Liked Bhagyashree-Himalay jodi as well😆

Don't know so much about others. I skipped many parts while watching

But this show on the whole doesn't seem that interesting. Introduction mein hi 2 episode nikal diye. Felt it was being stretched a lot. They could have told the story of the couple along the way as the episodes proceed. Even next week episodes don't seem that interesting. Just everyone marrying again most probably. They need to introduce some good tasks and games. It's kinda off putting seeing so much romance on a reality show. They should tone it down

hi dear

please help me out comment the red text in the thread below

“Do me a favor, let's play Holi”. You’ve been colored by Team Jailor.

You’ve been colored by Team Jailor.

Please comment “I’ve been colored by Team Jailor" on our team's thread

Link of the CC: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5283624