Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayaBachan thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

As far as I heard, she said 'Christian' and 'civilized'. Did she speak about white skin as well? Oh, swell. 

“These are Christian’s, they’re white.” 🥲

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

“These are Christian’s, they’re white.” 🥲

Wow. Just lovely. How come nobody on social media noticed it yet? 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Wow. Just lovely. How come nobody on social media noticed it yet? 

It’s going viral as we speak. This is so sad. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaciP6HLMv9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Millenium Squad

No one supports war, and no one likes seeing civilians killed. In a war, everyone suffers.

People, however, are unable to comprehend the reasons for Russian Government decision to take up arms and enter Ukraine. They had it enough! Russia and Ukraine are one people who have family and friends on both sides. Them bring together was hurting western countries prospects to make money. 

Ukraine government is to blame for blackmailing and forcing Putin to take this call. Clearly, there were options available to avoid this situation.

USA and some Western countries purposely cause these wars far away from their borders and then sell them weapons when two neighbours are engaged in wars and then enjoy Ice creams or play golf over the weekend.

CrimeMasterToto thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Its amazing isnt it. This asshole says "with all due respect" while being incredibly disrespectful and racist

and then says, "I have to choose my words carefully", while being as sensitive as rock while talking out his ass

Gul_bahar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

NBC and CBS. First and third video. Love how the lady openly expressed how the refugees have white skin. Ah, they don’t even try to hide their racism anymore. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CahBSq-AfdE/?utm_medium=copy_link

Whatever the ##£-#& do they think of themselves. So called civilised society. 

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gul_9

Whatever the ##£-#& do they think of themselves. So called civilised society. 

The sheer audacity. So called civilised society still engaging in blatant racism. Must be so proud 👏🏼 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaciP6HLMv9/?utm_medium=share_sheet

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

It’s a fact, they don’t care dropping bombs anywhere else. This is what they are. They only care about Ukraine because they are “Europe”. Secondly it will impact other EU countries as well.

The same Ukraine voted against India on Kashimir  and Pokhran issue, sold tanks to Pakistan. 

As far as I know, they support Israel as well. 

Now they are harassing Indian and Nigerian students on the border. Not letting them pass. 

I'm aware that Ukraine has traditionally had an anti-India stance. That's the reason why so many Indians are against them. But that shouldn't stop us from empathizing with the innocent civilians who are getting butchered in this war. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: CrimeMasterToto

Its amazing isnt it. This asshole says "with all due respect" while being incredibly disrespectful and racist

and then says, "I have to choose my words carefully", while being as sensitive as rock while talking out his ass

Thankfully, he has retracted and apologized for his remarks. But, he isn't the only one, sadly. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

This is so f$¢©€¢g shameful. I just saw a senior Ukrainian official say that it hurt him to see his countrymen fleeing because they 'had blue eyes and blonde hair'. He was speaking to a BBC reporter, who casually kept interviewing him. 

I read an article on Telegraph where some bald dude wrote that the war feels real because these are civilized people who use Netflix and Instagram. No. Kidding. 

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago