Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: blue-ice.1

oh....that explains BajiRao Mastani and Padmavat success....ab aayaa famajh mein ki kya hua tha....🤣

matlab kuchh bhi...🤣

Chahe jahan bhar mein kuch bhi ho Ranveer ki bajni hai, jaise woh Ranveer nahi Mandir ke ghanta hai. 😳 (please excuse my terrible Hindi grammar😆, I just love using Hindi just like Anil Kapoor in Welcome loves Painting even when he ends up drawing a donkey for a horse🤣)

Ye lo ji inki account is rescued from that khatarnak hacker. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

UP elections are going on.

Nothing more to it.

She could have commented about the elections and politics without her analogy of producers buying tickets. Like I said, she knew exactly what she was doing. Why?  

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

People were trolling before that tweet happened.....kyonki common sense toh kinaare rakha hua hai.....like some one would spend 30-40 cr to buy tickets just to hype Alia?? kyon Bhai??😆

10 -15 kaafi hai.They can afford it  and Brahmastra is coming.

BTW....if Pooja Bhatt had to trash Gangu and Alia ...she would have done it without any pretense...she didn't need to tie it to any election...LMAO..

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: you2

Film makers buying tickets..to goa elections which was over weeks ago

kaise jod diya?

Tied it so she has a "hehe, see I was talking about elections! I love my sister's success!"

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

YESSS...there is a jealous sister there..🤣

sabse zyada dhua pta h kaha se uth raha h deepika, katrina aur sid ke fans ke kaano se they will latch onto any narrative to prove their point 😆

PD_forums thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

People were trolling before that tweet happened.....kyonki common sense toh kinaare rakha hua hai.....like some one would spend 30-40 cr to buy tickets just to hype Alia?? kyon Bhai??😆

I am talking only about opening of the movie show off that's all.. everyone raised the question and it looks like Pooja agreed with her untimely tweet... 😆

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Empyreanism

I don't know...I feel if she had to speak against the movie she would have done it without talking about elections. Besides, it doesn't make sense why she would tweet about Alia in that way...she does seem to be fond of her...judging from what she said about her last month unless she's a hypocrite.

Remind Pooja that she has returned to the industry at a time when her sister Alia is among the top actresses, and she says, “Well, this will require a whole different discussion because I can’t sum up Alia Bhatt’s career in two sentences. I have to be fair to my younger sister, who is the better version of me. I can’t speak about her work in films in a few lines.”

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/exclusive-alia-is-the-better-version-of-me-says-sister-pooja-bhatt/articleshow/89042290.cms

I've been watching Fame Game and Madhuri lies and basically pretends to the world she is happy when she is not. Anything is possible with famous people.

Pepe Silvia | Know Your Meme

Originally posted by: -PD-

I am talking only about opening of the movie show off that's all.. everyone raised the question and it looks like Pooja agreed with her untimely tweet... 😆

The movie has made 15 crores on Sunday too...woh bhi fake hai??

I know....Deepika fans are desperate....but still thoda toh logic hona chahiye...🤣

Agni_Jytsona thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Thriller Tribe

do you not know that the kjo is even more powerful then prime minister of a country and he  will do anything to hype alia . They even threatened me and everyone who watched ganguabi fdfs in my city ( theatre had 50% occupancy by the way) to watch the film .