Users

Frequent Posters

PV_IFhandle thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago
SK2014 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I was just thinking how did she managed to practice all this. She made it look easy but it needs lot of practice to get that right. Need to appreciate the band for supporting her throughout. They really tried their best to support her👏

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Sawai's interview..didn't know his insta was hacked.

https://youtu.be/vd5VDvVD3LY

altgr thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Sawai's interview..didn't know his insta was hacked.

https://youtu.be/vd5VDvVD3LY

You changed your username. I thought who's this new member😆

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: altgr

What was the earlier user name? And how did you identify?

Edit:. Nevermind. I found that there is a username log!

So now I know who this is / was 😄

Edited by PV_IFhandle - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: altgr

Can totally understand Aru's sentiments while saying these lines in interviews..jo ho raha hai aaspaas samajh hi nahi aa raha..kya hi kahoon

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

https://youtu.be/nKc-DuMNnus

choklate Pi’s second IV about Israel tour.

The duet portion songs were impromptu ! Some were suggestions from audience and some prompted by Choklate from backstage.
he speaks well and is a singer himself! He says he didn’t even realize the last name mix up 😂.

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kyahikahoon

Can totally understand Aru's sentiments while saying these lines in interviews..jo ho raha hai aaspaas samajh hi nahi aa raha..kya hi kahoon

I just had this flash and logged in to post that this is Arunita's signature answer 😄

PV_IFhandle thumbnail

Originally posted by: Starttofinish

https://youtu.be/nKc-DuMNnus

choklate Pi’s second IV about Israel tour.

The duet portion songs were impromptu ! Some were suggestions from audience and some prompted by Choklate from backstage.
he speaks well and is a singer himself! He says he didn’t even realize the last name mix up 😂.

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. So the duets and some of PD's songs too! This group of Idols continues to surprise us with how talented they are!

Starttofinish thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: PV_IFhandle

Thanks for sharing. Very interesting. So the duets and some of PD's songs too! This group of Idols continues to surprise us with how talented they are!

Yes, hopefully more good work is coming their way. I have a feeling that some Bwood release is coming. That’s the hint I got from one of the lives I listened to. Of course the cliche line ‘wait until the time is right to speak about it’!
it also sounded like Aru may have some screen space in the Babul MV. She won’t tell until after Feb 28.

They will be busy in USA for a whole month! I am surprised that they are not promoting the US your as widely as they promoted the UK tours. I believe they are coming to west coast first so hopefully they are flying over the Pacific and avoiding the air space close to the troubled region.

The little time they had between the UK/Israel tour and US tour, Aru is out in Punjab for Singing ka kal!

Such hectic schedules! It’s good to be busy I guess and I hope they get paid for it.