Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 22 days ago

Amba did well this time. She did create the differences but now she made up for it.

coderlady thumbnail

His plan flopped. Ishani one upped him by planning her own move. Now what will he do?

coderlady thumbnail

If he keeps this up, the differences will crop up again. He needs to get over this and soon.

coderlady thumbnail

How the tables have turned. It was him asking and her delaying due to valid reasons. Now she is asking and he is delaying out of insecurity.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 21 days ago

Originally posted by: coderlady

Amba did well this time. She did create the differences but now she made up for it.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes amba did it correctly this time it was she who made the difference between them now she made them to get back together as well

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

His plan flopped. Ishani one upped him by planning her own move. Now what will he do?

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes now his plan flopped and ishani is in her way planning her moves

Let see what ranveer is going to do

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

If he keeps this up, the differences will crop up again. He needs to get over this and soon.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes if he keeps on this difference it will again give way for a fight between them

Surely somehow he has to overcome it

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

How the tables have turned. It was him asking and her delaying due to valid reasons. Now she is asking and he is delaying out of insecurity.

Hi coderlady

Thank you for the comment

Yes table is turned around

It's always him who ask and she denys and now she is behind him and he is denying due to insecurity

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 968

Ranveer hearing what Ishani said had a shocked face were he bit had a feeling that he caught got with Ishani awake were he bit managed himself and started to sip the milk.

Ishani; Let me change and come Ranveer..

Ranveer: hmm(telling it he finished the milk and kept the empty glass in the lamp table)

Ishani got up from the bed were it was the moment were they heard a heavy rain splashing sound outside were Ishani had a happy smile in her lips.

Ishani: Ranveer Baarish(she in excitement went to the window and opened the window were the rain drops and the breezy chill wind was caressing her face were now bit getting happy seeing Ranveer):Ranveer shall we get drenched..

Ranveer(thinking what will happen to him if he see Ishani in drenched state seeing her): Ishani tomorrow office is there know? let's sleep..

Ishani(seeing him and coming to him):you know what now a days you are becoming boring Ranveer..(with a fun smile):I think you started to get old that is why you are not interested in rain now..

Ranveer(cutely): I am becoming old..

Ishani: Haan If its my old Ranveer means even though he don't like to get drenched in Rain for my sake atleast he will get drenched in rain. He won't be sitting in the bed like this..

Ranveer(hearing it now seeing her disappointment because of his activity now seeing her face thinking not to tell no to her demand);Now what you want to get drenched in Rain only know?come..(telling it he held her hand and he started to take her out of the room)

He holding her hand finally brought her to the terrace were now both started to get drench in Rain.

Ranveer(getting drenched in rain and seeing her):Happy

Ishani(seeing him with happy smile putting her hands around his neck):Bahut Ranveer after so many days rain and us.

Ranveer: hmm (now with a smile putting his hands behind her back and pulling her close to him); Now accept that your husband is not old..

Ishani(seeing him with love); My Ranveer is always 9 years old only to me whatever his age is. I was just making fun of you.

Ranveer; I know its just a fun..

Ishani(seeing him):And even If you become old too no one can love you like me..

Ranveer hearing it had a cute smile were he was bit falling on the dizziness of his wife were her drenched face were now his eyes automatically moved to her lips were Ishani seeing Ranveer's eyes got to know he wants a kiss.

Ishani(holding him and seeing him in a low tone);kiss chaiyae..

Ranveer(now bit losing himself):Want your love completely Ishani..please(telling it he lovingly hugged her)

Ishani(too hugging him with a happy smile): Let's go down...

Ranveer(now caressing his lips in her shoulder and in a low tone):you wanted to enjoy Rain know?

Ishani(feeling the way he is caressing his lips in her shoulder getting his state):That is what we drenched know? come let's go..

Ranveer now getting it were he came out of the hug were now Ishani was more drenched and her dress were drenched to the core were he was bit shievering were he was really wanting her hug for him now were in a micro second took Ishani in his hands and he started to walk down were in the next 5 minutes he brought her to their room were he brought her and made her to lay in the bed and he quickly locked the door and covering it with the curtain and he came and closed the window and covering it with the curtain and he came to her and laid above her were it was next 2 seconds were he gave a lip lock to her were Ishani too closed her eyes and was giving herself completely to him.

The wetness of Ishani and the chill weather was driving him were he started to kiss her neck and cheeks and then he was kissing her chin were he moved his lips to her ears and he was playing with her ears well.

Ishani(feeling it and in a low tone);Let's mingle Ranveer..

Ranveer now hearing what Ishani said took his lips from Ishani's ears and then now got where his actions are leading too were he again started to think about sending Ishani out of the house and now saw himself over her.

Ranveer(in thoughts):Nahi nahi...I was not with her when she needed me but today for this happiness alone I am trying to use her....nahi..

Ishani feeling no move from Ranveer now with a smile cutely pushed Ranveer from her which now made Ranveer to lay in the bed next to her were now seeing his face she gave a smile to him. Ranveer too now seeing her gave a made up smile. Ishani too smiling to him took her lips to his forehead and kissed him were she was now feeling him and kissing him all over his face were now she went to kiss his neck Ranveer bit not able to move on with her further..

Ranveer:enough Ishani..

Ishani(hearing it stopped herself and saw him): Kya..

Ranveer(seeing her);enough for me..I mean..(now seeing other side):Mood nahi hain..

Ishani(now seeing him with a questioning face):Saach

Ranveer(now again seeing other side);hmm tiered hain..

Ishani: Don't lie Ranveer I know you well and I can get what you exactly feel now..

Ranveer: change and sleep(telling it he was about to get up from the bed were Ishani held his hand were now he saw her with a silent face)

Ishani(now seeing his face and getting that he is not casual with her):what happen Ranveer...tell me..

Ranveer(shaking his head as no):nothing I am fine..

Ishani; I know you so well Ranveer surely its not possible for you to stop here. If you are stopping here means are you controlling yourself?

Ranveer: Nothing like that I don't want it today that is it..

Ishani(now making up herself): Okay change and sleep..

Ranveer now shook his head as okay and he got down from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his night dress and entered the washroom.

Ishani as soon as Ranveer entered the rest room now was thinking about Ranveer. She thought about how Ranveer used to be with her, she thought about Ranveer who used to romance her even without leaving any chance he gets, she thought about the way he used to be very loving husband during love making, the way he used to fight with her and have child anger if she does not give him love making everything was coming in her mind.

As she was thinking it Ranveer came out of the washroom changing himself to night pants and t-shirt were he saw Ishani with a silent face were Ishani too saw him with a silent face were he walked and came to the bed to lay.

Ishani(in a calm tone): bed is wet so... (before she tell the next word)

Ranveer: you go and change let me change the bed and pillow cover

Ishani seeing him a silent look and got down from the bed and then she walked and went to the cupboard and took her night dress and entered the rest room. It was 10 minutes were she came out after changing herself to night dress. She took the towel and dried her hair. Drying her hair she was able to see the wet bed covers in the laundry bag and now ranveer has changed the pillow cover and bed cover. she came and sat in the bed and turned off the lights and turning on the dim lights and saw Ranveer. He was showing his back to her.

She now started to think about their love making in village were she was sure both of them were not comfortable in that as it was after so many days between them. She thought about the next day too it was the same way Ranveer denied for love making. She thought about the past 3 days after coming from village and the way Ranveer being very formal to her were he didn't even try to have a light romance with her in these 3 days were all his activities were some what making her to think that something is not okay with Ranveer.

Ishani(seeing him and in thoughts):What happen to you Ranveer?

Thinking it and then taking a deep breath she laid in the bed to sleep.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was morning 7.30 were Ishani was making herself ready in front of the mirror were she saw Ranveer now were he was sitting in the bed and was reading a business magazine. It was next 5 minutes were Ishani finally made her final check in the mirror and then she was about to go to Ranveer.

Ranveer(closed the magazine and kept it in the bed and seeing Ishani): Ishani today no school for Raagini know?

Ishani(seeing him): haan saturday know? leave only..

Ranveer: Tk (telling it he was about to take the dress from the cupboard)

Ishani: Ranveer I want to talk to you.

Ranveer(without taking the dress saw her): Haan bolo

Ishani(thinking about Ranveer being unromantic and thinking how Ranveer will behave to her If she tells no for love making were thinking it and now thinking to check him and seeing him);Ranveer wo.. from today we don't want love making this month..

Ranveer(now hearing it bit felt relaxed were now seeing her a casual look):Haan that's totally fine Ishani. You feel comfortable let me get ready.(telling it he took his dresses in the cupboard and entered the rest room)

Ishani as soon as Ranveer went from there thought about the way Ranveer is behaving to her again.She thought about their uncomfortable love making, she thought about Ranveer denying love making in village, the way he does not even mind her in this one week, the way he said no for love making yesterday night , now the way he is not fighting with her for telling to be without love making for month everything was making her feel herself empty. she was missing something from her Ranveer. she was sure she is not happy with his behaviour with her.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 days ago

Nitin telling ishani that she still loves ranveer and whatever decision she takes he is with her was nice.ishani saying that nitin never married again,after falguni's husband died also he didn't take advantage of the situation waa striking.nitin saying that we don't need to stay together to love that person was touching.i am surprised that gauri questioned Ranveer's attitude towards her.ranveer trusting her blindly is stupid.