Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 1 months ago

Those guilty feelings keep coming back in his mind. It will take time to forget that.

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Having her parents together and happy is the best present for Ragini, even if she is too young to understand.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes having her parents together that too being happy with each other will be the greatest present for her even though she does not understand that

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Those guilty feelings keep coming back in his mind. It will take time to forget that.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes the guilty feeling is kept on coming in his mind and surely it will take some time for him

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 965

Finally with all the elders blessings and the happy dances of all the young people the marriage was done. The Married couple were getting blessing from the elders. Were everyone were wishing the couples and were moving to have their food.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer);Come let us too wish them and give the cash and let's go and have food and go to home.

Ranveer: Haan

Both Ranveer and Ishani went to the couple and they wished them were Ranveer took 25000 out of his sherwani pocket and gave the money in Kamals hand.

Ranveer: Happy married life Kamal

Kamal(with a smile);Thanks Bhaiya..(seeing Ishani):Thank you Bhabhi..

Ishani(smling to them);Happy Married life...

Finally wishing them Ranveer and Ishani came down from the mandap and they had their dinner were finally Ranveer and Ishani came to Maadhav and Radharani.

Ranveer(seeing both of them):Maadhav Kaka and kaki..let's go home morning let us come before leaving okay..

Radharani: Both of you had your food know?

Ishani(with a smile): Kaki we had food. We overall enjoyed the Marriage function. Let us come in the morning before leaving to Mumbai.

Radharani: hmm okay..(she gave a happy smile)

Ranveer and Ishani smiling to them walked out of the house were they both started to walk in the street towards their house.

Ishani(walking with Ranveer): Really marriage is beautiful know Ranveer?

Ranveer(hearing it seeing her): Haan beautiful only until any problem come in that marriage life.

Ishani(seeing him): Even If problem comes too the moment we miss the loved ones being away from them is also beautiful only.

Ranveer(hearing it seeing her):hmm correct only(he gave a smile to her)

Ishani too smiled to him. They both reached their home and removing their slippers and shoes Ranveer unlocked the house and they both entered the house. Ranveer locked the door and went and sat in the bed and keeping the lock in the wooden tea poi and then took his phone and Ishani's phone out of his pocket and kept Ishani's phone in the wooden tea poi.Now He started to see his phone.

Ishani(walked and came to him): Ranveer..

Ranveer(without taking his eyes from the phone):hmm

Ishani; I am not looking good today..?

Ranveer(hearing it now with a doutbful face raised his eyes to her and seeing her well):Nothing like that you are looking as usual good only..

Ishani(now with a cute puppy face sitting next to him and seeing him):Then why you didn't tell that as soon as seeing me in this saree...

Ranveer(who didn't expect it):Ishani wo actually..

Ishani(now with a cute fighting face):I expected you will tell as soon as you saw me in this saree, I thought at least going to marriage you will tell, I even thought you will tell while coming back to home walking in the street but till now you didn't even try to tell how your wife is looking today.

Ranveer(seeing her now with a smile):arrey what kind of fight is this? you look absolutely gorgeous Ishani but I didn't expect this kind of expectation from my wife.

Ishani(seeing him and holding his hand and resting her head in his shoulder and in a romantic tone): Ranveer a woman can achieve anything big in her life but in front of her husband's compliment know there can be no award equal to that compliment..

Ranveer(hearing it turning to her);Accha..

Ishani(seeing him with a cute face shook her head as yes):hmm(telling it she hit his forehead with her forehead and in a very low tone): tell me how do I look?

Ranveer(feeling it with a happy smile):hmm bahut bahut beautiful hain..(now seeing her lips swallowing his throat and took his both the hands to her cheeks and made her to take her forehead from his forehead and saw her with a cute look): I love you so much Ishani there is nothing in this Ranveer's life If you leave him. He is nothing without you. Only when you are standing next to him everything will go in a right way in his life.(his eyes were turning to be emotional): He is yours Ishani only you can handle him better and only you can rule him.

Ishani(holding his cheeks with her hand and seeing him):I know that this Ranveer is only for me. Even If he is away from me too no girl can even touch his shadow..

Ranveer saw her with a emotional face were his eyes said everything that how much he has been missing her and Ishani now seeing his face and then with a happy smile hugged him were Ranveer too hugged her and closed his eyes and he was feeling her. Ishani too hugged him well and closed her eyes.

It was almost 15 minutes were both didn't speak anything with each other they were only feeling their hug.

Ishani(with the closed eyes and in the hug in a low tone):Ranveer...

Ranveer(with the closed eyes hearing his name):hmm

Ishani(in a low tone);Yesterday love making was not enough to you know?

Ranveer(now hearing it opened his eyes and getting Ishani telling his needs correctly now with a silent face):Haan how you know?

Ishani(still in the hug): Yesterday it was after so many days. I know somewhat we both were not comfortable yesterday. I know it would have not been enough for you.

Ranveer(without heart to tell lie):Haan correct only..

Ishani(with a happy smile that she has read Ranveer's mood well now in a cute move hugging him more and in a love tone): Shall we have love making today?

Ranveer hearing it now again his thoughts went to pushing Ishani out of the house with anger were he was not able to move from that thoughts..He was getting the feel that he is using Ishani for love making when he need her and he is showing anger when he is in extreme anger.

Ranveer(thinking it in thoughts): What kind of man I am? sending her out of the house and with that same hand itself I am going to touch her whenever I need her. (Being in the hug itself he held his head were he was really not able to come out of that thoughts).

Ishani feeling no answer from Ranveer now opened her eyes and then she slowly came out of the hug were now her face changed to be a worried face because Ranveer's face was sweating a bit and he was again holding his head with his hand.

Ishani(held his shoulder):What happen Ranveer?

Ranveer(making up himself):Kuch nahi Ishani..I am fine..

Ishani(seeing him): you are sweating and what happen Is your head paining?

Ranveer(seeing her face and getting that she got scared seeing him now making up himself):Nothing Ishani I am fine..(wiping his face well and then making up himself and seeing her):Ishani wo..I love you so much there is no doubt in that..

Ishani(seeing him):hmm I know that now what happen to you?

Ranveer:Nothing I am perfectly all right(he gave a smile to her):actually know Ishani we went out today and now going to marriage and everything I am feeling tiered Ishani..aur (seeing her with a sorry face);Mood nahi hain Ishani sorry...

Ishani(with so much love caressing his cheek):why you need to tell sorry for this its okay..chalo fresh up and sleep.

Ranveer(now with a smile shook his head as okay and he got up and went to his bag and took his night dress and started to walk were before entering the restroom he saw Ishani were she was taking her things from the bag were in thoughts):I am sorry Ishani I am really sorry you forgave me but really I am not able to forgive myself..this thought is coming in my mind and I am not able to move from it.

Thinking it he entered the washroom and fresh up himself and he came out wearing his night dress were Ishani too giving a smile to him and entered the restroom with her night dress to change.

Ranveer went to the corner of the house and took water in the glass from the pot and drank it were it was next 15 minutes were Ishani came out of the reshroom changing herself to the night dress. She came and drank some water from the pot and then she saw Ranveer were he was laying in the bed silently.

Ishani came to the bed and took the pillow in the bed and she was about to put it in the floor were Ranveer seeing her..

Ranveer: Ishani..

Ishani(without putting the pillow in the floor seeing him):ji

Ranveer(getting up and sitting in the bed and seeing her):What are you doing?

Ishani: I am going to sleep in the floor?

Ranveer:Arrey don't want you sleep in the bed itself..

Ishani:Ranveer already you are tiered. If you sleep alone you can sleep well...

Ranveer: Ishani come on we both can sleep in the bed..

Ishani was thinking what to react were Ranveer now got down from the bed and got the pillow from her and put it in the bed and made her to sit in the bed and he went and turned off the lights and he came to the bed and signed Ishani to lay were Ishani too shook her head as okay and she laid in the bed were Ranveer too laid next to her were both after few minutes in the tiered of roming the whole day closed their eyes to sleep.

NEXT DAY MORNING..

It was 7.45 in the morning were Ishani and Ranveer getting ready for the day and finishing their breakfast and packed their things and then went to Maadhav's house and said bye to everyone and then informed to Maadhav to bring the car and they walked to their house and they took their luggages out and then they wore their slippers and shoes and then locked the house. Were that was the moment Maadhav brought his car and stopped in front of their house. Ranveer took their luggages and kept it in the dickey and then both of them got inside the back seat of the car and locked the door. Maadhav started to drive the car towards Bhuj Airport from Anjar when the time was 8.15.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

A woman wants some compliments. A man who delivers that will always be happy.

coderlady thumbnail

The guilty feelings surface again. They are even worse when she forgave him. Makes him feel what wrong he did.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

A woman wants some compliments. A man who delivers that will always be happy.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes women wants a compliment and man who deliver it will always be happy

Keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The guilty feelings surface again. They are even worse when she forgave him. Makes him feel what wrong he did.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes he is feeling guilty now as she forgave him its getting worse yes he is realizing what wrong he did

Keep reading smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

The guilty feelings are there but they made a lot of progress on this trip. It was good for them in many ways.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

The guilty feelings are there but they made a lot of progress on this trip. It was good for them in many ways.

Hi coderlady

Thanks for the comment

Yes guilt being apart but their relationship progressed in this trip and surely its good for them in many ways

Keep reading smiley27