Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Episode 960

RV MANSION..

It was morning 7.30 were Raagini was drinking her milk sitting in dinning chair.

Amba(sitting next to her): Finish milk then let Dadi make you take bath..

Raagini(drinking milk); hmm

Amba: you could have slept some more time know? today is Sunday only know?

Raagini(seeing Amba): Haan but sleep went away from me..

Amba(smiling to her):hmm tk tk

Raagini drank the complete milk and kept the glass in the table and saw Amba.

Raagini:Dadi..

Amba(seeing her mouth having milk wiping it with her Saree and seeing her); mm

Raagini:give your phone know?

Amba; For what?

Raagini:Let me make call to Mama..

Amba(with a smile):Want to talk to Mama?

Raagini; haan..

Amba(with a smile): tk..(she took her phone that was in the table and went to dial to Ranveer)

Raagini: Video call..

Amba: Haan(she opened the whatsapp and called video call to Ranveer number and gave it to Raagini)

Raagini held the phone and saw the phone screen..

ANJAR..

The phone of Ranveer was ringing were that first disturbed Ishani were she slowly opened her eyes and saw herself were she saw herself on Ranveer's chest were she saw themselves covered with her saree were she now had a light smile on her lips thinking about their love making in the night.Ranveer now was moving himself hearing the phone ring were he was feeling his eyes bit irritated. Ishani without moving from Ranveer took the phone and saw the phone and seeing its Amba's number and its a video call she kept it back in the tea poi..

Ranveer now opening his eyes was moving his hand to take the phone were Ishani held his hand now.

Ishani: Ranveer don't want..

Ranveer hearing it now opening his eyes well saw Ishani were seeing her over him and now moved his eyes below him and seeing them inside the saree he realized what happened yesterday night were now he didn't know what to react. As he was wandering for the reaction phone was cut and the phone was again starting to ring..

Ranveer(now seeing her with a silent face);wo..let me pick up the call..

Ishani(now seeing him and then resting her head in his chest again and without seeing him):call from Maa's number..I think Raagini is calling..

Ranveer: let me talk..

Ishani(in a low tone):Video call..

Ranveer(getting it realizing their state); oh okay..

Ishani seeing her saree covering both of them didn't know how to get up were Ranveer was seeing her who was resting her head in his chest..

Ranveer(now in a normal tone):Get up know?

Ishani(hearing it):wo..meri saree..

Ranveer(seeing her saree over them):Let me get up..

Ishani: hmm

Ranveer now slowly moved his hand down and took his sherwani were he slowly got up from Ishani were Ishani moved herself from him and laid in the bed. Ranveer sitting in the bed and wore his sherwani and got down from the bed and now he without turning to her.

Ranveer; Let me take bath..

Ishani(with a shyness):hmm

Ranveer went and took his dress from the bag and entered the washroom.

RV MANSION

Raagini(as Ranveer and Ishani didn't pick the call seeing Amba):I cannot talk to Mama?

Amba: Nahi Raagini may be they are busy in function..once they become free they will surely call you.

Raagini;sure

Amba: Haan sure..

Raagini(kept the phone down in the table and seeing Amba); After talking to Mama let me take bath Dadi..

Amba: hmm okay(she gave a smile)

ANJAR

It was next half an hour were Ranveer came out of the washroom wearing his blue jean pant and white shirt. He now saw Ishani wearing her saree back and having other dress in her to hand to go and take bath.Ishani now was bowing her head were both didn't know what to react were they could feel that this love making was making them feel different because its after so many days in their life. Ishani now seeing Ranveer a quick glance and she entered the washroom to take bath.

Ranveer as soon as Ishani went to washroom thought about yesterday night and thinking about getting Ishani back in his life he had a happy smile. He went to the small tea poi and took his phone and saw the video missed call. He dialed back to Amba number and sat in the bed.

Raagini(hearing the phone ring seeing Amba);Dadi...Mama called..

Amba(took the phone and seeing Ranveer's number with a smile); haan(she gave the phone to Raagini)

Raagini(attending the call and saw Ranveer in the video):Papa.

Ranveer(with a smile);Good morning baby..

Raagini:Good morning Papa..Mama kahan?

Ranveer: Mama has gone to take bath she will come..

Raagini;hmm papa and mama will come soon know?

Ranveer:Haan tomorrow mama and papa will be in front of you..

Raagini: waiting for you both..

Ranveer: Haan we will come..after coming let us play cricket let papa teach you to play chess video games everything okay

Raagini(smiling well): wow Papa wow I Am so happy I will play all games with papa

Ranveer : haan(thinking something and seeing Raagini): Raagini papa and mama are in the house in which papa was born. Shall I show the house to you?

Raagini with a smile shook her head as okay Amba hearing what Ranveer was telling Raagini she too saw the video call screen. Ranveer started to show the house and he was telling each and every story of his childhood To his daughter. Amba too was telling to Raagini and Ranveer about Ranveer's childhood antics.

Raagini(laughing hearing it seeing Amba): was papa so naughty in small?

Amba : haaan very very naughty hain

Ranveer too laughed hearing it.

Amba(seeing Ranveer): Ranveer Keep talking to Raagini let me give breakfast to baba and come.

Ranveer: haan maa

Amba(seeing Raagini): Keep talking to Mama and Papa let dadi come okay

Raagini (shook her head well) : hmmm

Raagini and Ranveer were continuing their talks were Ranveer showing the full house to Raagini and he came and sat in the bed and was talking To Raagini. As he was talking now Ishani came out of the washroom wearing red color leggings and yellow color top her hair was wet were now Ranveer saw her

Ranveer(immediately seeing Raagini): Mama came

Raagini:haan Mama

Ranveer(seeing Ishani):Raagini is waiting for you

Ishani(seeing him with a silent face):mmm(she came and sat in the bed next to him and putting the towel in her lap and saw Raagini): good morning baby

Raagini(with a wide smile) : good morning mama

Ishani: you could have slept for some more time know baby Sunday only know

Raagini : sleep went from me Mama

Ishani: tk Dadi kahan

Raagini: went to give breakfast to Dada

Ishani: hmmm

Raagini: mama papa showed the full house to me house is super.

Ishani(with a smile) : mmm

Raagini: mama dadi said when papa was small he is very naughty

Ishani(hearing it with a smile now seeing Ranveer a glance were he too saw her with a cute child boy face were again seeing Raagini): haan naughty only

Raagini(she laughed cutely): mmm

Ishani(with a smile):Tk tomorrow Papa and Mama will come till that be a good girl to Dadi okay..

Raagini; hmm okay Mama..miss you

Ishani(seeing her face with a cute face): Miss you my princess..Mama love you so much..

Raagini: hmm(she gave a wide smile)

This was the moment were Amba came towards Raagini were Raagini (now with a smile showed the phone to Amba): Dadi Mama..

Amba(giving a smile to her and getting the phone and saw Ishani in the screen): Ishani..

Ishani(with a smile): Jai Shree krishna Maa..

Amba: Jai Shree krishna ...tk function is going well know?

Ishani: Haan Maa really happy in seeing our house here and function is too going good. We will be there by tomorrow Maa.

Amba; mmm tk tk ...Let me cut the call let us see tomorrow..

Ishani: Tk Maa..

Ranveer:Bye Maa..

Amba; hmm bye..(she cut the video call)

Ranveer and Ishani who were seeing the phone screen for the video call now as soon as the video call was cut now Ranveer took the phone down and kept it in the bed were now he was hesitating how to see Ishani or how to talk to Ishani were Ishani too was not knowing what to do next whether to talk to Ranveer or not. Both of them were having dilemma of how to react with each other.

Ishani(now talking a deep breath and without seeing him in a calm tone):When are you going to play cricket today?

Ranveer(now hearing it now turning to her):No cricket today..

Ishani(now seeing him):why?

Ranveer(now with a naughty smile): Because we patched up.

Ishani hearing it now saw him with a questioning face

Ranveer(seeing her questioning face):wo...normally when ever we are fighting only my concentration will be on cricket, games or any other thing but now (seeing her with a romantic face):Meri concentration sirf tum heen hi

Ishani saw him with a mesmerized look were Ranveer too was seeing her with a cute look. They were in a beautiful eye lock.

Ishani(seeing Ranveer itself in a sweet tone): Shall I get ready?

Ranveer(shook his head as no and in a husky tone): Want to romance you

Ishani(with a cute look):Romanced so much in the night so now I am going to get ready..(telling it she was about to get up)

Ranveer(held her hand before she get up and seeing her with a silent face and shook his head as no telling her not to get up were in a normal tone): Really have you forgiven me Ishani..

Ishani(seeing him with a smile): Haan...

Ranveer(seeing her now held her hand well with his both the hands and seeing her): I don't know whether there is any forgiveness for what all I did to you. (Now thinking about sending her out of the house and thinking about the way how he behaved to her and seeing her): Thinking what all I did to you I myself cannot forgive me Ishani..(his face was like he may cry anytime)

Ishani(now took her hand to his cheek and holding her cheek):Ranveer enough of this..we cannot change what happened so again and again talking the old things don't hurt yourself...I know its not your intention to send me out of the house. you are thinking about the Ranveer who sent Ishani outside(now seeing him with a love look);But I am seeing the Ranveer who tried his best to keep himself away from Gauri di..the way you showed yourself as a drinking man, the way you become a irresponsible guy to safeguard yourself from the marriage with Gauri di...that is more than enough to tell everyone that (seeing him with a emotional face): My man is a one woman man..Whether I am with him or not I have trust on him that he will always stay loyal to me..

Ranveer face turned emotional were he with a cute move went close to her and hugged her were Ishani too with a smile hugged him back.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail
Posted: 2 months ago

Ragini got the full tour of the house and all the stories that went with it. Very nice.

coderlady thumbnail

They were a bit awkward at first with their morning after. But their is inner peace and happiness.

coderlady thumbnail

Ranveer is still not able to believe he has been forgiven. He needs reminders for himself.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

Ragini got the full tour of the house and all the stories that went with it. Very nice.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes raagini got the full tour of the house and the stories connected to the house

glad you liked it

keep reading

sakshi5050 thumbnail

They were a bit awkward at first with their morning after. But their is inner peace and happiness.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes really its quite awkward for them in the morning

exact words its their inner peace and happiness

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Ranveer is still not able to believe he has been forgiven. He needs reminders for himself.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes ranveer need to be getting reminding to himself that he has been forgiven

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 961

Ishani hugging him well had a happy smile in her face. She was really happy this moment because she is with her Ranveer now. She hugged him so well and closed her eyes and was feeling him. She was getting ready to start a new life with Ranveer. She was really happy that she is going to get back her naughty Ranveer, fun making Ranveer, Romantic Ranveer in her life back. Ranveer hugging her and was feeling happy for getting back Ishani in his life. He was sure that he is happy in getting back with Ishani but suddenly he got the thoughts of sending Ishani out of the house were thinking it he was bit starting to hate himself were somewhere or the other now the forgiveness of Ishani was killing him. He took his one hand from Ishani and being in the hug he saw his hand.

Ranveer(he thought about pushing Ishani out of the house and thought about yesterday night love making and in thoughts): With this hand only I send her out of the house but when I wanted happiness with this hands itself I am touching her. What kind of human being I am? If she didn't forgive me I am getting anger on her. But now that forgiveness is only killing me.

As Ranveer was thinking it Ishani now with a smile came out of the hug and saw him with a smile. Ranveer too saw her with a made up smile.

Ishani(seeing him): Ranveer ek minute..

With a smiling face she put the towel in the bed and got and went to her bag and took the gift box Ranveer presented to her when she came back to RV mansion and she came and sat in the bed next to him and showed it to him with a smile

Ishani(seeing him):The gift you gave me when I came back to RV Mansion.(with a feeling face):I was angry on you on that day so I didn't accept this gift. Before starting to Anjar Maa talked to me she said me that everything was her fault and she told me not to punish you for what ever happened.(seeing him with a emotional face): How can I punish you Ranveer? If I punish you I will only get hurt because punishing you is like punishing myself only know?

Ranveer hearing it saw Ishani with a silent face were her love for him was making him feel more guilty now.

Ishani(now giving a happy smile): So I thought at least If we both get time in Anjar I can open this gift in front of you. (now with a shy smile):More than getting time we both patched up itself know? Now shall I open your gift?

Ranveer(now giving a made up smile):hmm

Ishani saw the medium sized box and she now started to unwrap the gift box were as soon as she removed the gift wrap she was able to see a wooden medium sized box. Ishani was seeing the gift box with a smile were Ranveer was seeing her with a calm face.

Ishani opened the wooden box and saw inside it were seeing inside the wooden box her eyes were bit getting emotional tears because inside the wooden box there was her Mangalsutra and a small message card in it.

Ishani(took the card in her hand and read it): Welcome back My Ishani. will you wear this Mangalsutra and accept me back in your life? (reading it now with a smile seeing Ranveer):Of course Mr. Ranveer vaghela I am ready for a new life with you.

Ranveer hearing it saw her with a silent face were he didn't know what to react to her.

Ishani(seeing his face feeling something):Ranveer..what happen? you are not happy?

Ranveer(seeing her): Happy only Ishani

Ishani:But you don't seem to be happy?

Ranveer(with a emotional face):When you didn't forgive me I was angry on you for not forgiving me now you forgave me..(with a what to tell face): Now I am not able to bare your forgiveness Ishani..

Ishani(seeing him);Ranveer please lets leave it ...what ever happened let us leave that and move on ...(with a happy smile): I want to live a happy life with you Ranveer please please come back to me. I want you in each and every moment of my life. Here after let's not talk about it please...

Ranveer(hearing it shook his head as okay):hmm

Ishani(seeing his face):Smile..

Ranveer(brought a smile in his lips):hmm

Ishani(showing the Mangalsutra to him): Make me wear it..

Ranveer(now seeing her): There is a temple nearby and that is our family deity. Let me make you wear Mangalsutra in that temple.

Ishani(with a excited face):Wow super let me get ready..

Ranveer seeing her happiness with a happy smile shook his head as okay to her. Ishani closed the wooden box and kept it in the wooden tea poi and she started to make herself ready were she made her final check in the mirror and then saw Ranveer.

Ishani: Let's go Ranveer..

Ranveer(seeing her shook his head as yes):Haan..

Ranveer got up and took the wooden box in his hand and came to her were Ishani too gave a wide smile to him. Ranveer took the lock and key and they came out of the house. Ranveer locked the house and putting the key in his pant pocket and wearing the shoes and started to walk were Ishani too wearing the slippers started to walk with him.

Ishani(seeing him):Ranveer..

Ranveer:hmm

Ishani: We can go to temple today know?

Ranveer:haan why?

Ishani(in a low tone):Nahi yesterday only we both made love and morning itself we started to temple..

Ranveer(now seeing her with a smile):We took bath know? (seeing her well);More of everything you have already said know? god itself will shower his love on us even we go after love making to him to that extreme our love making is pure. Today what happen to you?

Ishani(hearing it):Haan our love is something special god will pour his love on us only.

Ranveer: hmm so we can go to temple..

Hearing it Ishani shook her head as okay to him.They both walking and talking with each other itself came near the temple were Ranveer now showed her the temple.

Ranveer: our family deity..

Ishani saw the temple were it was a very small temple were someone has done the pooja to the god already and now no one was there in the temple. She saw inside were it was small idol of Lord Krishna. Ishani removed her slippers and started to walk near the temple. Ranveer too removing his shoes went towards the temple. Ishani seeing Krishna joined her hands and closed her eyes to pray. Ranveer came and stood next to her and saw her praying were he had a smile seeing her. He closed his eyes to pray.

Ishani(in prayers):Here after nothing should break our relationship Krishna I want to live my life fullest with my Ranveer. Bless us..

Ranveer(in prayers): I am happy with Ishani I always want to be with her only. But somewhere this guilt of sending Ishani out of the house is coming and disturbing me. I will keep Ishani happy always I will try to overcome this guilt. Please Krishna don't separate us again. I am not able to bare that pain. I need to live my life with Ishani. Please give us your blessings.

Praying it both Ishani and Ranveer opened their eyes and then Ranveer opened the wooden box and took the Mangalsutra in his hand and closed the box and kept that box on a stone that was near to the temple and saw Ishani and held the Mangalsutra with his both the hands. Ishani saw him with happy smile. Ranveer too now smiling happily to her and took the Mangalsutra to her neck and then now took the ends of the Mangalsutra towards each other and now hooked it and he tied the knot with her were after hooking it now in her ears.

Ranveer(in a husky tone): I love you

Ishani(hearing it now hugged him and in a happy tone):I love you so much..(coming out of the hug):I love you Ranveer more than you nothing is needed to me in my life.

Ranveer(seeing her with emotional face):Haan for me too I want you only. I love you meri Patni I love you so much..

Ranveer(now seeing her with a smile):Mujhko Itna Bataye Koyi

Kaise Tujhse Dil Na Lagaye Koyi(he cutely hit her nose with his nose)

Ishani getting shy bowed her head and had a shy smile.

Ranveer(holding her shoulders both the sides with his both hands and being behind her):Rabba Ne Tujhko Banane Mein Kardi Hai Husn Ki Khaali Tijoriyan (coming in front of her and touching her eyes kajal with his finger and seeing her):Kajal Ki Siyahi Se LikhiHai Tune JaaneKitno Ki Love Story’an (he took the kumkum in the thali of the temple and keeping it in her forehead and seeing her with a smile);Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya

Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun (Ishani now getting happiness of getting the Mangalsutra and Kumkum from Ranveer started to run around the temple)

Ranveer(running behind her):Din Beete Saara Teri Fikr Mein

Rain Saari Teri Khair Manaun (as they were going behind the temple he saw the flowers in the baskets were he took the flowers and showered it on Ishani singing):Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya

Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun

Din Beete Saara Teri Fikr Mein

Rain Saari Teri Khair Manaun

Ishani went some distance from Temple were they saw the garden with green grasses were she started to walk in the grass.

Ranveer(following her):Patjhad Ke Mausam Mein Bhi

Rangi Chanaron Jaisi

Jhanke Sannnaton Mein TuVeena Ke Taaron Jaisi (coming in front of her that stopped her from walking were seeing her):Hmm Sadiyon Se Bhi Lambi Yeh

Mann Ki Amavasein Hain

Aur Tu Phuljhadiyon Wale

Tyoharon Jaisi(showed his hand like sparkling)

Ranveer:(putting his hand over her shoulder and showing the sky):Chanda Bhi Deewana Hai Tera

Jalti Hai TujhseSaari Chhakoriyan (he rotated her and smiled to her):

Kajal Ki Siyahi Se LikhiHai Tune JaaneKitno Ki Love Story’an (he kneel down in front of her with a smile were Ishani caressed his cheek with her hand were he with a smile):Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai PiyaRang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun

(with love got up and hitting his forehead with her forehead):Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya

Rang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun

Ranveer(feeling her love with all his love making her head move to his chest and making her lay her head in his head closing his eyes):Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai PiyaIshq Hai Piya

Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai Piya Ishq Hai Piya Piya Ishq Hai

PiyaIshq Hai Piya

Kesariya Tera Ishq Hai PiyaRang Jaaun Jo Main Hath Lagaun

Screen freezes on their hug.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

That was a very meaningful gift. But it would have been too early for her to accept it at that time. She was not ready.

coderlady thumbnail

Sometimes forgiveness makes you feel worse because you see yourself in the wrong.