Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 months ago

Episode 954

As soon as Ranveer went out of the Room Ishani had a not understanding face.

Ishani(to herself): Where he is going at this time?(slowly sitting in the bed and thinking about Ranveer's confessions and to herself): Haan as usual in anger he did all the bad things to me like sending me out and behaving to me with attitude I can understand that but (with a feeling face to herself): 2 years was not easy to me also (with a calm face): I want to confess my feelings to Ranveer. He should surely know about these 2 years in my life too. (she thought about Ranveer's phone call and remembering he said Rishabh's name in the phone call she took her phone from the lamp table and dialed to Rishab)

She waited for Rishab to pick the call were Rishab picked the call.

Rishab: Madam

Ishani: Actually Is there any Issue Rishab? Getting your phone call Ranveer went out of the house?

Rishab: Madam our office staff Rekha had issue with her boy friend know? Even after that day of cutting RV sir hand he has been verbally harnessing Rekha so now Rekha tried to attempt suicide.

Ishani: oh my god?

Rishab: Her family members took her to the hospital on correct time and they saved her. Police has come to hospital it seems and Rekha's parents made the call to me for assistance as Police has come only I called to sir. I am too on the way to hospital only Madam

Ishani:Tk Rishab you and Ranveer go and help them.

Rishab: Okay madam..

Ishani took a deep breath and cut the call were she now didn't know what to react. She didn't know whether to worry for Rekha or to worry for her quarrel with Ranveer. The time was moving were when it was 3 o clock only Ishani without to her consciousness started to sleep sitting in the bed and resting her head in the head rest.

It was 4 o clock in the early morning were Ranveer with a sleepless eyes entered their room were as soon as he entered his eyes fell on Ishani who was sleeping sitting in the bed.

Ranveer thinking about his confessions to her and now seeing her sleeping face went near her and took his hands to her to make her lay in the bed were when he was about to touch her he got the flashback of his words to her.

FLASHBACK..

Ranveer(in a clear tone):Haan as you said I will sleep with any women...(now seeing her again): I will even sleep with a bitch Ishani but will never ever touch you. (telling it he went and sat in the bed)

FLASHBACK ENDS

Ranveer(took back his hand and in thoughts): Let me be away from her. As I started to admire her again only without to my control I kissed her. That also she found out. Now again If I make her sleep in the bed knowing that in sleep tomorrow she will ask why I touched her? Let her sleep how she is sleeping now..(telling it he went and closed the door and went to the cupboard and took alternative night dress and entered to the restroom and he took a bath and changed his dress and came back to the room and laid in the bed next to Ishani and closed his eyes to sleep)

Sun was raising with its happy smile in the east. The time was moving were it was exactly 7 o clock were Ishani's eyes opened and she saw herself were yawning a bit she saw herself again and getting she has slept by sitting in the bed and then she saw Ranveer now. He was sleeping well, she thought about night incidents and saw Ranveer again.

Ishani(in thoughts): Don't know when he came in the night? without even knowing that I have slept well it seems..(thinking it she got up and went to the cupboard and took her dress and entered the restroom to take bath)

The time was moving were it was exactly 8.10 were Ishani was making her final check in the mirror were she was wearing her long top and legging she was in her free hair and she was good in her office look. She was about to take her phone were that was the moment there was a knock in the door. Followed by the knock there was a voice calling "Mama". Ishani hearing it got to know its Raagini were she went to the door and opened the door were Raagini stood in front of her with a sleep awaken face.

Ishani: you could have slept few more hours know? today is your holiday ...(before she tells)

Raagini(cutely); Haan Holiday because it is foun..foun..(she was struggling for the word)

Ishani(with a smile): Foundation day of the school

Raagini: Haan foundation day, Tomorrow Saturday and next is Sunday (cutely): 3 days leave..

Ishani(with a smile): hmm

Raagini(seeing Ranveer in bed running fast and getting in the bed touching Ranveer shoulder): Papa..

Ishani(who didn't expect this from Raagini went near the bed): Raagini let Papa sleep..

Raagini: Nahi I will play with Papa..

Ishani: Raagini

Raagini now again with a naughty smile touched Ranveer's shoulders and started to shake him well calling "Papa"

Ranveer now opened his eyes were he saw Raagini next to him were he immediately got up and saw her were with a light smile.

Ranveer: cutie pie..

Raagini: Papa for me 3 days school leave so shall we play?

Ranveer:wo..(before he could tell)

Ishani:Raagini let Papa sleep for sometime you..(before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer(showing his hand to Ishani telling her like its okay): Its okay..(seeing her): Raagini today office is there for Papa know? so let Papa go to office and then let me come by evening from evening we will be playing till night. Till Papa comes you play with Krish Bhaiya..

Raagini(now with a puppy face): I want to play with Papa..

Ranveer now with a smile got up and sat well in the bed and took her in his hand and made her to sit in his lap and started to caress her hair.

Ranveer: If you don't go to school on school days means teacher will scold know?

Raagini:Haan

Ranveer:Same way If I don't go to office on office days means its not correct Baby so evening let Papa come fast fast to home okay..

Raagini(seeing him with smile):Will come fast fast know?

Ranveer: Haan promise..

Raagini: Tk..(she smiled to him cutely)

Ishani(seeing him):Sleep for some more time know?

Ranveer(seeing her):That's okay(he got down from the bed and went and took his dress from the cupboard and entered the washroom)

Ishani: Come Raagini you can get ready in your room..

Raagini: hmm

Ishani started to take Raagini's dress and took her to Raagini's room and made Raagini ready for the day and took her to Amba's room and left her with Amba.

Ranveer and Ishani finishing their breakfast started to their office were Ranveer came to the car and sat in his driving seat. Ishani who saw Ranveer inside the car today got in the car front seat and sat next to him.Ranveer now saw her with a calm face. Ishani too saw him with a calm face. Ranveer taking a deep breath and started to drive the car towards office.

Ishani(seeing him): How is Rekha now?

Ranveer(without seeing her): Haan fine

Ishani: Yesterday as you went thinking about you telling Rishab name in the phone I contacted Rishab and he only told me the incident..

Ranveer: Haan Rishab told me he said this to you.

Ishani: when did you come in the night?

Ranveer: Early morning 4 o clock..

Ishani(seeing him):you could have waked me up know? I would have made coffee for you.

Ranveer(now stopping the car and seeing her and now in a somewhat hard tone): Don't want I don't want anything from you. I will wake you up and for that I will touch you and then I too will start to get love feel on you and without to my control I will touch you or kiss you then you will tell me that I am behind you for body feelings only. Again and again I cannot keep on explaining everything to you.

Ishani(hearing it now bit had a what to react face and in a calm tone): What I asked you now? I just said you could have waked me up ..

Ranveer(in a bit loud tone):Don't want. Let me be a bad man itself to you. Again and again falling in love, then having a separation and then confessing everything..(with a not okay face): I am done with these things..

Ishani(seeing him): Ranveer I want to talk to you..why are you behaving like this now?

Ranveer(with a not okay face); See I am done. I am not able to handle these emotional confessions, emotional black miles. Enough Ishani this love know it gives so much happiness in life but the moment it starts to give pain know its not that easy.

Ishani(seeing him); All will have feelings Ranveer you should hear my feelings as well..

Ranveer shaking his head as no he saw the road and held the steering

Ishani; why you won't hear my feelings? you don't want to know how my 2 years was without you?

Ranveer shaking his head as no

Ishani: why?

Ranveer: I know If I hear your 2 years story I will be the villain in it. And more of everything I am done with this problem Ishani. (seeing her): you tried to help Disha and she created many problems for us. you only brought Gauri inside our house and she did her part to create problems in between us..your mahanta only has made our life hell Ishani.

Ishani(seeing him): Ranveer when we see somebody in trouble its inhuman to move without helping them. Seeing Gauri di's state in the road accident only I took her to the hospital and I made her to stay in our home..(before she could tell the next word)

Ranveer: But she wanted to make your home as her home Ishani..Even now I am telling you its not me who was the reason for our separation it was you who brought Gauri inside our house and created this separation in between us.

Ishani(now seeing his attitude):So nothing is your fault..

Ranveer: Nahi

Ishani(now in a calm tone):Its not my fault either Ranveer..(now leaving the thought to talk to him):Instead of talking to you let me be silent itself. Lets go to office.

Ranveer now seeing her a anger look started to drive the car towards Office. In office too they were doing their work calmly. They didn't talk to each other. Only for the official needs they were talking to each other. Evening after office was over they got in the car and came back to home. After coming back to home Ranveer fresh up himself and was playing with Raagini. Ishani now leaving the thought to talk to Ranveer was just seeing her work of cleaning the room.

To be continued smiley2

coderlady thumbnail

He can't just go putting all the blame on her. He suffered through those two years and she did too.Where is the concern for her feelings?

coderlady thumbnail

His attitude needs some adjustment. She is trying to talk, so he needs to let her. She also has a right to feel angry.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: coderlady

He can't just go putting all the blame on her. He suffered through those two years and she did too.Where is the concern for her feelings?

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes both of them suffered in these 2 years surely there should be concern for her feelings too

lets see how the confessions are going to be

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

His attitude needs some adjustment. She is trying to talk, so he needs to let her. She also has a right to feel angry.

Hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

he should try some yes she is now trying to talk to him and yes she has rights to be angry too

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Episode 955

It was night 9 o clock in the night were Amba and Kailash were having their dinner sitting in the dinning table.

Kailash: Amba tomorrow morning we have to start to Anjar. Flight tickets are ready know?

Amba: Haan Sharman booked it and gave it to me. Tomorrow morning 10 o clock flight time and we are boarding the flight and 12 o clock we will be in Bhuj Airport. Maadhav will come in his car to pick us up from the Airport. Then we can go to Madhav's house and then stay there night. Sunday evening attending Maadhav's son marriage and staying there itself. Then Monday morning we are starting from there and again flight is from Bhuj Airport and we are coming back to Mumbai.

Kailash: hmm okay did you tell to Ranveer and Ishani?

Amba: Nahi here after only..

When Amba and Kailash were having this conversation that was the time Ishani was coming towards the dinning area were Ranveer having Raagini in his hands was coming behind her.

Ishani(seeing both Amba and Kailash): Jai Shree krishna Maa Baba..

Amba and Kailash shook their heads as okay were Ranveer giving a smile to Amba and Kailash and he sat in his chair after making Raagini sit in a chair. Ishani serving the dinner to Raagini and came to Ranveer. Ranveer saw her with a silent face. Ishani now turning the plate in front of him and started to serve the dinner in his plate. Ranveer now saw other side. Ishani was serving with a silent face.

Amba who now turned to Ranveer to tell about the marriage function now saw both Ranveer and Ishani. The way Ranveer not seeing Ishani and the way Ishani is now pouring the water in the glass for Ranveer with a silent face made her feel something is discomfort between both Ranveer and Ishani. Ishani came to other side to take the glass for Raagini and taking the glass she was about to come back to Raagini were that was the moment Ranveer got from his chair to go to wash his hands were Ishani and Ranveer were about to hit each other were they stood back seeing each other. Ishani tried to walk on the right side were that was the moment Ranveer too walked on that side opposite to her. Both stopped again without hitting each other. Now Ishani tried to walk on left side were Ranveer too now was trying to walk on that side opposite to her. Both again stopped now. Ishani now taking a deep breath now moved from his path and walked fast and came to Raagini and poured the water in the glass and kept it for Raagini. Ranveer now started to walk towards the wash basin to wash his hands.

Amba who noticed both Ranveer and Ishani till now seeing their face well her thoughts went to the way how Ranveer and Ishani used to be with each other. She knows that both makes fun of each other, Ranveer used to tease Ishani, Ranveer will make fun jokes on her, They both will be more comfortable with each other. Today she felt something is not right between them.

When Amba was thinking about it Ranveer came back and sat in his chair and started to have his dinner.

Kailash(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer tomorrow..(before he could tell)

Amba(seeing Ranveer):Tomorrow you and Ishani need to go to Anjar..

Ranveer and Ishani now saw Amba with a not understanding face.

Kailash(with a not understanding face): Amba..

Amba(seeing him): Let me tell everything to Ranveer Kailashji.please let me itself tell..

Kailash(thought didn't understand what Amba is doing with a silent face shook his head as okay): hmm

Amba(seeing both Ranveer and Ishani now):Your Papa's brother Maadhav hain na tumhari Maadhav kaka Ranveer

Ranveer:Haan

Amba:For his 3rd son marriage is fixed. Sunday evening is his Marriage. Actually he invited us to come to Anjar. Baba's health is not okay now Ranveer...

Ishani(seeing Kailash): Baba kya hua? If want doctor..

Amba(seeing Ishani asking this to kailash before Kailash could talk): Nahi Nahi Ishani nothing big his pressure is getting low often know its his normal problem only. But at this time If we travel till Anjar food and water will change and that can affect kailashji's health...(seeing Ishani and Ranveer): so you both go and attend that marriage and come.

Ranveer(now hearing it saw Ishani and then saw Amba): Maa wo..actually..

Amba(seeing him): Ranveer he is your Kaka he has invited us. From our house either Papa or me should go or you and Ishani should go. As baba's health is like this only I am telling you and Ishani to go. Let me tell Maadhav to send some servant and clean our house in Anjar.

Ranveer: Our house?

Amba: Haan In Maadhav's house all the other relatives will be there. so you and Ishani can stay in our Anjar house know? After so many years it will be good for you to see the house we lived and the house in which you were born.

Ishani hearing it thought about a flashback in which she asked Ranveer to take her to his village and show his house and the village to her. Ranveer too remembering it saw Ishani.

Amba(now seeing Ranveer):Ranveer you will go know?

Ranveer(now taking eyes from Ishani and seeing Amba and then taking a deep breath): Haan Maa let us go..

Amba(with a smile seeing Ishani): Ishani tum..

Ishani(shaking her head as okay): Haan Maa let us go..

Amba(so happily): I am so happy. Ranveer you arrange for flight tickets for you and Ishani to start tomorrow morning..you can get the tickets know?

Ranveer: Its hard only Maa but will try surely If not in flight we will go by car at least. Half the way let us stay somewhere and then drive to anjar after taking rest.

Amba:hmm but try for flight tickets..

Ranveer: hmmm

Amba:After you both reach Airport Maadhav will come to pick you both and he will leave you in our Anjar house you both can stay there.Sunday Evening is the marriage go to marriage and then you can start from there Monday morning.

Ranveer:Tk Maa.

Amba(seeing Ishani): Let me take care of Raagini..(seeing Raagini): Raagini..

Raagini(eating the food seeing Amba): Dadi.

Amba:Tomorrow morning Papa and Mama are going for a marriage Function. you can be with Dadi know?

Raagini(seeing Ishani and then cutely seeing Amba):Haan But Mama and Papa will come soon know?

Amba: Haan They will come by Monday as it is long distance only Dadi is telling you to be in home. Next time let all of us go to some vacation okay

Raagini(cutely with a smile): hmm okay..

Ishani and Ranveer seeing each other had a silent look were Raagini finished her dinner and Ranveer too finishing his dinner he took Raagini in his hands and started to walk from there. Kailash and Amba were in the washing area were

Kailash:Amba what are you doing? we are only supposed to go know?

Amba:Kailashji I noticed Ranveer and Ishani I feel something is not good between them. (with a feeling face): I think still now they are having fight between them because of the problem I created in their life. Being in home itself they will be having long faces only. Here all of us are around them.Raagini is with them most of the time. so They need sometime alone so only I planned to send them together. For their stay in Anjar I said I will arrange our house itself.

Kailash(with a smile): super Plan okay let Ranveer and Ishani itself go and come..

Amba: hmm

Kailash giving a smile started to move from there. Amba moved from there and went to Sharman and told Sharman to cancel the to and fro flight tickets booked for her and Kailash and told him not to disclose it to Ranveer or Ishani. Sharman shook his head as okay and said he will cancel the tickets. Amba called to Anjar and told Maadhav to send a servant and clean their Anjar house well and keep it Ready for Ranveer and Ishani stay and she said she and Kailash are not coming Ranveer and Ishani will come instead. Maadhav shook his head as okay.

Amba doing all these things was walking to her room were before she reach her room she saw Ishani having water bottle and going towards her room.

Amba(seeing Ishani): Ishani..

Ishani(hearing her name turned and seeing its Amba): Maa..

Amba(came to her and seeing her); Ishani can I ask you something?

Ishani: Haan Maa.

Amba: please don't take me wrong that again I am coming in between you and Ranveer. you and Ranveer are happy with each other now?

Ishani(who didn't expect this question from Amba): Haan Maa happy hain..

Amba:Really?

Ishani now saw Amba with a silent face..

Amba(now held Ishani's one hand in her hand and seeing her): I know already coming in between you both I did a very big mistake. What I did is not that easy to forget or forgive. (with a feeling emotional face): But Ranveer is innocent Ishani..his intention was not to send you out of the house. From small what ever I tell him he will do without thinking whether it is right or wrong. As I asked promise to him and as I said him to send you out of the house only he sent you out Ishani. Everything was my stupidity trusting a fake astrologer words I only destroyed our family happiness. If you want to punish you punish me but with your anger don't punish Ranveer Ishani.

Ishani: Maa aap..(before she could tell the next word)

Amba(with a emotional smile): His happiness is you only Ishani other than you nothing is needed for him. I am Ranveer's mother Ishani I know how happy he will be when you are near him. I know how depressed he will be when you are not with him. Please try to forget everything and get back with Ranveer..

Ishani(hearing it now taking a deep breath now bringing a smile):Haan Maa everything will get set well okay please don't think that you are coming in between me and Ranveer. you have all the rights in our life.

Amba:Haan tk but I want my happy family back..

Ishani(with a smile); hmm you will get it..

Amba smiling to Ishani started to move from there were now Ishani too thinking about Ranveer's attitude towards her now was walking having a silent face. when she entered their room she saw Raagini sleeping in the bed and Ranveer was sitting next to her and seeing his phone. Ishani closed the door and came to the lamp table and kept the water bottle and sat on the other side of Raagini.

Ranveer(now without taking his eyes from the phone): Tickets are ready for going and returning. Tomorrow morning 10 o clock flight after two hour we will land in Bhuj Airport from there Maadhav Kaka will take us to our house in Anjar. Then finishing the marriage on Sunday evening then staying there itself Sunday night. let us start from Anjar Monday morning and then Flight is by 11 o clock from Bhuj Airport and we can reach Mumbai..pack your things..

Ishani: hmm(seeing Ranveer and now trying to talk to him):Shall I pack your things..(before she could tell next word)

Ranveer: I can do that..(telling it he got down from the bed and went to the cupboard and took his trolley bag from the cupboard)

He started to do his packing. Ishani too took her trolley bag and started to do her packing.Ishani's eyes saw Ranveer's gift for her on the day she came back to home which was on the TV table.

Ishani(in thoughts); when he gave this gift I kept it in TV table without accepting that gift. Let me take this gift with me If I get time to talk to Ranveer let me open the gift in front of him itself. (thinking it she saw Ranveer were he was concentrating in his packing)

Ishani in a micro second went and took the gift box from the TV table and then packed it in her bag. It was exactly next one hour were they almost finishing their packing and they came to the bed and laid on the each side of Raagini and Ishani turned off the lights.

NEXT DAY MORNING...(SATURDAY)

Ramu was taking the luggage of Ranveer and Ishani to the car were Ishani and Ranveer were getting blessing from Baa, Amba, Kailash, Mithesh, Chithali, Laxmi and her husband.

Amba:Go safely both of you and come back

Ranveer(with a smile): Tk Maa..

Ishani(sat to Raagini's height and seeing her with a smile):Chalo baby be with Dadi. Often call to Mama. Mama and Papa will come soon okay.

Raagini(cutely): Miss you Mama..

Ishani(with a emotional face): Miss you baby..(she opened her hands to Raagini)

Raagini hugged Ishani were Ishani too hugged her. Raagini coming out of the hug..

Raagini: Mama

Ishani(seeing Raagini's face getting that she is missing her): Raagini the place we are going is a distance place baby that is why Mama and Papa are alone going. Next time let all of us go together.

Raagini(now smiling): hmm (cutely): Buy toys for me..

Ishani; Haan sure..If my baby be very good girl in these 2 days know Mama while coming back will bring toys for you.

Raagini: Haan I will be good girl..bye Mama..(seeing Ranveer): Bye Papa..

Ishani and Ranveer waved bye to Raagini and others and started to walk out of the house. They came to the car in which Ramu loaded their luggage. The driver was ready in his driving seat. Ranveer and Ishani got in the back seat of the car. Driver started to drive the car towards Mumbai Airport. As the car was moving Ishani saw Ranveer he was seeing outside the window.Ishani thought about today morning were as soon as she got up she informed leave for today to Rishi and then Ishani thought about the way they got ready today. There was pin drop silence in their room when they were getting ready today morning. Ranveer didn't make any attempt to talk to her. Ishani now seeing his face well she got to know the tussle of Mother and wife has made him so much depressed. Ishani thinking about Amba's words now made sure to solve this issue between them.she does not want this fight to be kept on prolonged between them. She too herself know she loves him so much so she too didn't want to be away from Ranveer thinking the problem again and again were thinking all these things now she saw Ranveer with love in her eyes.

To be continued smiley2

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer imagining ragini and ishani and talking to ishani was emotional. Ishani remembering her moment with ranveer seeing the rain was emotional.

coderlady thumbnail

Good Amba has observed that things are not right. Too much has happened for them to be normal just like that.

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

Ranveer imagining ragini and ishani and talking to ishani was emotional. Ishani remembering her moment with ranveer seeing the rain was emotional.

Hi jasmine

thanks for the comment

glad you liked the emotional scene of ranveer imagining raagini and Ishani and talking to Ishani and Ishani remembering her moments with ranveer seeing rain

keep reading smiley2

sakshi5050 thumbnail

Good Amba has observed that things are not right. Too much has happened for them to be normal just like that.

hi coderlady

thanks for the comment

yes glad that Amba observed that things are not right between them

there was so many things happened between them to get back to normal

keep reading smiley2