Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Yea I just saw her insta story, she does seem happy. But dude, what is she even lol... Ekta khud hi kabhi season 5 ki beizzati karna nahi bhoolti. ðŸ˜†

Here's the transcript if anybody wanna read lol

"Thank you guys for the Naagin launch. I don't know how many of you know but it was a dead slot at .5 and Naagin has probably been the best launch in the last one year's rating numbers - of 2.1 - which is pretty much unheard of nowadays on telivision. So, thank you!... With the way the last season did of Naagin, I didn't expect it to begin so well, so thankyou! And weekend anyway doesn't do that well for fresh shows. It's better for weekday shows that continue on weekends. Even Bigg Boss has been at 1.5 so for our show to begin at 2.1 average is... (looks impressed) pretty okay! Of course to do much better like the first 3 seasons of Naagin, it'll take us some time to reach there. But we'll try!" 

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: mish_18

Yea I just saw her insta story, she does seem happy. But dude, what is she even lol... Ekta khud hi kabhi season 5 ki beizzati karna nahi bhoolti. ðŸ˜†

Here's the transcript if anybody wanna read lol

"Thank you guys for the Naagin launch. I don't know how many of you know but it was a dead slot at .5 and Naagin has probably been the best launch in the last one year's rating numbers - of 2.1 - which is pretty much unheard of nowadays on telivision. So, thank you!... With the way the last season did of Naagin, I didn't expect it to begin so well, so thankyou! And weekend anyway doesn't do that well for fresh shows. It's better for weekday shows that continue on weekends. Even Bigg Boss has been at 1.5 so for our show to begin at 2.1 average is... (looks impressed) pretty okay! Of course to do much better like the first 3 seasons of Naagin, it'll take us some time to reach there. But we'll try!" 

I heard season 4 was more bad than season 5. Why EK so unhappy with season 5?

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Dunno anything about both S4 & 5 yaar. I stopped following the show after Surbhi J's season. Koi old fan hoga yahan toh they would be able to enlighten us better about Ekta's sautela behaviour lol ðŸ˜†     

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

S4 was in top1 or 2 for many episodes.slowly trps fell n it was out of top5.only post lockdown the trp became 1.4.but s5 was above 2 trp only for some time though it became more popular than s4.

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

I hope the Naagin 6 continues to do well 

Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Season 5's ratings were really bad compared to the previous so called season, if you ask me season 5 was more like an extension of season 4 only it wasn't really a launch. Season 4 story turned into crap mid way and killed all the excitement when they turned Nayantara into a human and a vamp for no damn reason because of that the story became boring otherwise it would have been great to watch two sister fight for each other, by not doing that they killed the opportunity to develop an emotional connect with the season. Season 5 was more like a show revolving arounds some mafia gang and did not have a proper setting for drama for the trp aunties.