yukti kapoor and shaheer sheikh .

kinu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

https://youtu.be/hogtRy5M69g

just released this sad song ..my forever  fav shaheer  and  yukti kapoor aka gussewali karishma sing 👍🏼

enojoy 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Good song but kinda weird! Dont you think? 

Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hahaha yea ok it's not just me who found it a bit weird. The song is good and the acting is good too, but I found the storyline and direction to be really bad. They totally didn't do justice to the actors' talent and their potential chemistry. Had high expectations to see Shaheer and Yukti together, but all their scenes combined were not even a minute long. Disappointed with the makers really. 

indiaforumacc thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Spot On! I think it was the weirdest music video I have watched. 😂 😂

And BTW.. who was the other guy! He looked creepy

Edited by indiaforumacc - 2 years ago
Anee2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Super super creepy! I was desperately hoping for a twist like she's using the old guy as a bait to save Shaheer or something. Cause there was no chemistry shown with the old guy, so it seemed to be a case of her being a gold-digger. But I wanted to wash my eyes, like what the nonsense did I just see.

Chir-Cute thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Am so glad am not the only one who felt weird about the video. The song is definitely nice. Quite soothing in fact and I was having a gala time listening to it on spotify but the moment I saw the video, I was like "yeh kya dekh liya?" 😆

That man was cringy. I was waiting till the end for all of it to be a big misunderstanding too and that Yukti's character was doing some sort of shoot etc but nothing as such happened 😆😆

And they killed Shaheer. Bechare ko har video mein ladki dhoka deke nikal leti hai 😆