Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: mish_18

Haan agreed. Ye S5 aur S6 ka hi thoda confusion hai bas in the hierarchy baaki toh it's clear ki they're all below Adinaagin and Sarvashreshta Shesh Naagin's level.

Digressing a bit but... Ooof Klaus & Elijah I could never accept Klaus as a villain tbh, itne hot bande ko toh saare murders maaf πŸ˜†. If there were any vamps I could love after Damon, they were these two only. Stefan se zyada interesting were Klaus & Elijah for me πŸ˜†

Yeah! I think according to ranks, Adi naagin is the most powerful because she is the reason that some of the snake clans became naagins. She was the first ever one to become a naagin. So she will be the most powerful and the founder of the group. I think Sarvashresht Shesh Naagin follows her because according to ekta's promos 1000 naagranis make up 1 SSN ( this name is damn too long to type everytime smiley36) so obviously she is higher than other naagins and naagranis. But i think if it comes to actual power wise I think both are on the same plane.

Now to coming Klaus,Elijah and Damon smiley42, yikes they are so dreamy. I almost wanted to throw something at the TV when I watched the Originals finale. The finale did them so wrong. Anybody is more interesting than Stefan, man even Enzo was more interesting than him and he was only there for 1 season of VD smiley36. Klaus, Elijah and Damon are not villians they are more like anti heros and I am soooo into them lolol!

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smanchik

Yeah! I think according to ranks, Adi naagin is the most powerful because she is the reason that some of the snake clans became naagins. She was the first ever one to become a naagin. So she will be the most powerful and the founder of the group. I think Sarvashresht Shesh Naagin follows her because according to ekta's promos 1000 naagranis make up 1 SSN ( this name is damn too long to type everytime smiley36) so obviously she is higher than other naagins and naagranis. But i think if it comes to actual power wise I think both are on the same plane.

Now to coming Klaus,Elijah and Damon smiley42, yikes they are so dreamy. I almost wanted to throw something at the TV when I watched the Originals finale. The finale did them so wrong. Anybody is more interesting than Stefan, man even Enzo was more interesting than him and he was only there for 1 season of VD smiley36. Klaus, Elijah and Damon are not villians they are more like anti heros and I am soooo into them lolol!

Didn't follow the Originals. I lost interest in TVD too after S6 I think. But yesss Damon, Klaus & Elijah are top-tier vampires for me. I soo wanted CW's Supernatural & TVD to have a merger episode of sorts. Soo wanted to see Sam, Dean & Cas going against Damon, Stefan and the Originals. And yOURE SOO RIGHT ABout Stefan lol. Mujhe 1 paise ka interest nahi tha kabhi uske character me πŸ˜†

P.S. Thanks for giving us the acronym SSN tho. Ungliyan dukh jaati hai Pratha ka poora title type karne me yaar πŸ˜†

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

Didn't follow the Originals. I lost interest in TVD too after S6 I think. But yesss Damon, Klaus & Elijah are top-tier vampires for me. I soo wanted CW's Supernatural & TVD to have a merger episode of sorts. Soo wanted to see Sam, Dean & Cas going against Damon, Stefan and the Originals. And yOURE SOO RIGHT ABout Stefan lol. Mujhe 1 paise ka interest nahi tha kabhi uske character me πŸ˜†

P.S. Thanks for giving us the acronym SSN tho. Ungliyan dukh jaati hai Pratha ka poora title type karne me yaar πŸ˜†

OMG! you watched supernatural!!! YAYYYYY! I freaking love that show we except for the finale, that was a dumpster fire! True I also wanted a cross over as well!! I love cross overs in general. Even in the naagin franchise, the cross over epi are my fav. Can we have like a full blown webseries where all the naagins fight against a cause like naagin avengers ( Navengers 🀣🀣)! Yeah I like the actor who played steafn but his character in general as ALLL over the place!

Coming to the SSN acronym, it's so difficult to type the whole address in the name of a title every single time we discuss about rather just use nicknames or acronym, 🀣🀣🀣! Leave it to Ekta to make our lives damn difficult with these names🀣!

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smanchik

OMG! you watched supernatural!!! YAYYYYY! I freaking love that show we except for the finale, that was a dumpster fire! True I also wanted a cross over as well!! I love cross overs in general. Even in the naagin franchise, the cross over epi are my fav. Can we have like a full blown webseries where all the naagins fight against a cause like naagin avengers ( Navengers 🀣🀣)! Yeah I like the actor who played steafn but his character in general as ALLL over the place!

Coming to the SSN acronym, it's so difficult to type the whole address in the name of a title every single time we discuss about rather just use nicknames or acronym, 🀣🀣🀣! Leave it to Ekta to make our lives damn difficult with these names🀣!

My god I hate Spn's finale sooo much I can't even tell you! Like for me it's even worse than GoT's finale, it's THAT bad. Like they screwed up every single thing I ever cared about in 15 seasons, I could write a 200 page thesis on how much I just abhoreee that finale, don't even get me started on it. OMG what was that old-man-wig that Sam wore. Still that wig was like the least disrespectful thing among ALL THE OTHER sh*tty ways they completely screwed up each & every one of their characters. I usually never have the patience to follow through with any tv series that has more than 3-4 seasons but for SPN I legit watched all 15 seasons just cause I loved that show so much & then what do I get in return... that finale, arrgghh 🀬

Coming to Navengers crossover 🀣 I think Ekta can actually go for it in this season itself, in the later half. Saari purani naagins ko bulakar they can have a reunion of sorts and then they all together can fight the 200 deshdrohi that they seem to have in this season. πŸ˜† That way it'll be easier for us also to better understand the actual hierarchy in Balaji's naagin universe. Otherwise abhi toh kaafi confusion hai lol.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Originally posted by: astha36

I think it's high time they had a firang naagin. Maybe they can organise a naagin fest where they call naagins from all over the world. I feel like I should tweet to Ekta about this.

Yes please πŸ˜†

Ekta will definitely fulfill this demand