Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: IkkLadki

Mouni Roy's Shivanya was just another naagin from Naaglok. Shivanya's daughter Shivangi (again played by Mouni Roy) was declared MahaNaagrani after the death of Bela (Naagrani). When Bela/ Shravani (reincarnation of Surbhi Jyoti's Naagin) came to rescue Brinda (the season 4 naagin played by Nia Sharma), she said that only one naagin was above Naagrani and that is Aadi Naagin (played by Hina Khan and Surbhi Chandna). So, the heirarchy would be:

Aadi Naagin (Hina Khan/ Surbhi Chandna) > Naagrani (Surbhi Jyoti) > Maha Naagrani (Mouni Roy) > Sarva Shreshtha Naagin (possibly played by Tejaswi Prakash) > Shesh Naagin (Ada Khan)

Professor says 1000 nagarani se upar shesh Naagin. And above Sesh Naagin there is Sarvashrestha Shesh Naagin

IkkLadki thumbnail

I have watched all the seasons. Every naagin in every season is the superior naagin for EK

The_Best thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

All I know S5 Naagin has been the most powerful of all as she was the first naagin and the oldest so most powerful.

shubhK2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Basically, in season 1, mouni and aada were just naagins belonging to sheshnag clan.

Then comes Surbhi aka Bela, who is the Naagrani (queen of sheshnag clan), then is the Mahanagrani, that was Mouni in season 3 who is more powerful than nagrani.

Then is the Adi Shesh naagin (the first naagin and the most powerful), that was surbhi and Hina in season 5.

Now comes Mehak, who is a SheshNaagin, under whom 100 Naagranis come.

And above all is the Sarva Shresht Naagin that is Tejaswi, who is the highest in the hierarchy, till now.

urmita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Do yourselves a favor...just watch the season and don't think too much about silly little things like consistency and logic..its EK and its NaaginπŸ€ͺ.in each season they pretend like this naagin is the top lady only to refute that in next season...

At one point they called Shesha shesh naagin even...and at the end of N3 shivangi suddenly became mahanaagrani somehow...

And the basant panchami episodes? Bani and Vish are supposed to be dead...Priya is supposed to be her son's wife whom she never met...

So just dont think about these things...πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

As of season 6 Pratha is top most and everyone is under her...

P.S. personally I will always believe nobody is as good a naagin as Shesha(Adaa khan) no mather what the hierarchy is...

Edited by urmita - 2 years ago
shubhK2308 thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yeah,I think she is powerful and senior of all..

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shubhK2308

Basically, in season 1, mouni and aada were just naagins belonging to sheshnag clan.

Then comes Surbhi aka Bela, who is the Naagrani (queen of sheshnag clan), then is the Mahanagrani, that was Mouni in season 3 who is more powerful than nagrani.

Then is the Adi Shesh naagin (the first naagin and the most powerful), that was surbhi and Hina in season 5.

Now comes Mehak, who is a SheshNaagin, under whom 100 Naagranis come.

And above all is the Sarva Shresht Naagin that is Tejaswi, who is the highest in the hierarchy, till now.

Yeah you right about most.

But Only one thing I disagree or cant conclude is about Bani and Pratha..

Bani/Naageswari is the first ever ichadhari naagin which obviously makes her the most powerful.

On the other hand Pratha is sarvashresta seshnaagin who is above 100 naagranis..

More or less like maha naagrani if I am not wrong..

But I dont want to make any logic out of it as Ekta is never gonna be consistent about her characters and always mess up.

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: TinkerBell8

Yeah you right about most.

But Only one thing I disagree or cant conclude is about Bani and Pratha..

Bani/Naageswari is the first ever ichadhari naagin which obviously makes her the most powerful.

On the other hand Pratha is sarvashresta seshnaagin who is above 100 naagranis..

More or less like maha naagrani if I am not wrong..

But I dont want to make any logic out of it as Ekta is never gonna be consistent about her characters and always mess up.

1000 naagranis se upar Shesh Naagin and above Shesh Naagin it's Sarvashrestha Shesh Naagin. Even her Naagin revelation scene was more powerful in this

smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mish_18

No no checkout the 20th Feb promo. The voiceover says 1000 naagins make up 1 naagrani. And 100 naagranis together make up 1 sheshnaagin. So Sheshnaagin(S6)> Naagrani(S3) as per latest balaji updates lol

Isliye kehti hoon screw continuity, chupchap maan jao jo bhi Ekta kehti hai πŸ˜†

I feel like Adinaagin and sarvashrest sheshnaagin are like elders in the naagin community. Elder as in one of the first ones to be naagins like Klaus and Elijah in originals.Then Mahanagrani (S2) naagrani (S3), sheshnaagin (S1 and S4).

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: smanchik

I feel like Adinaagin and sarvashrest sheshnaagin are like elders in the naagin community. Elder as in one of the first ones to be naagins like Klaus and Elijah in originals.Then Mahanagrani (S2) naagrani (S3), sheshnaagin (S1 and S4).

Haan agreed. Ye S5 aur S6 ka hi thoda confusion hai bas in the hierarchy baaki toh it's clear ki they're all below Adinaagin and Sarvashreshta Shesh Naagin's level.

Digressing a bit but... Ooof Klaus & Elijah I could never accept Klaus as a villain tbh, itne hot bande ko toh saare murders maaf πŸ˜†. If there were any vamps I could love after Damon, they were these two only. Stefan se zyada interesting were Klaus & Elijah for me πŸ˜†