hierarchy in naagin?

umawanderer thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Did anyone understand the hierarchy in the naagin universe?

Adinaagin(s5)>nagrani(s3)>sheshnaagin(s1&s2...i think)

now this new season also has sheshnaagin.. confused..

By he by .. was s4 naagin any special.. Oh maybe she was some princess of some naag dynasty.. I guess..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pranurosid thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Pratha is Sarvashrestha Shesh Naagin

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Bro this isn't Marvel or something where you can still expect thodi si continuity & consistency. Ye Ekta hai lol πŸ˜†

In every season jo bhi lead naagin hoti hai wahi sabse best hoti hai, rest all forgotten πŸ˜†

Abb next season me jo naagin hogi she'll be better than Pratha's Naagin too. Vo Ultra Pro Max Sarvashreshta Sarvottam Naagin hone wali hai pakka dekhlena πŸ˜†

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

I think it's high time they had a firang naagin. Maybe they can organise a naagin fest where they call naagins from all over the world. I feel like I should tweet to Ekta about this.

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Adinaagin(s5)>nagrani(s3)>sarvashrestra sesh naagin(s6)->sheshnaagin(s1&s2...i think)

this is how it fits i guess

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: WexQuasExort

Adinaagin(s5)>nagrani(s3)>sarvashrestra sesh naagin(s6)->sheshnaagin(s1&s2...i think)

this is how it fits i guess

No no checkout the 20th Feb promo. The voiceover says 1000 naagins make up 1 naagrani. And 100 naagranis together make up 1 sheshnaagin. So Sheshnaagin(S6)> Naagrani(S3) as per latest balaji updates lol

Isliye kehti hoon screw continuity, chupchap maan jao jo bhi Ekta kehti hai πŸ˜†

falsePromise thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: mish_18

No no checkout the 20th Feb promo. The voiceover says 1000 naagins make up 1 naagrani. And 100 naagranis together make up 1 sheshnaagin. So Sheshnaagin(S6)> Naagrani(S3) as per latest balaji updates lol

Isliye kehti hoon screw continuity, chupchap maan jao jo bhi Ekta kehti hai πŸ˜†

But in s6 first episode sesha bowed down before bela or something like thatπŸ˜†

Edited by WexQuasExort - 2 years ago
mish_18 thumbnail

Arrey writers kya kya yaad rakhenge bhai. Bhool gaye honge bechare. Tum bhi bhool jaao πŸ˜†

IkkLadki thumbnail

Mouni Roy's Shivanya was just another naagin from Naaglok. Shivanya's daughter Shivangi (again played by Mouni Roy) was declared MahaNaagrani after the death of Bela (Naagrani). When Bela/ Shravani (reincarnation of Surbhi Jyoti's Naagin) came to rescue Brinda (the season 4 naagin played by Nia Sharma), she said that only one naagin was above Naagrani and that is Aadi Naagin (played by Hina Khan and Surbhi Chandna). So, the heirarchy would be:

Aadi Naagin (Hina Khan/ Surbhi Chandna) > Naagrani (Surbhi Jyoti) > Maha Naagrani (Mouni Roy) > Sarva Shreshtha Naagin (possibly played by Tejaswi Prakash) > Shesh Naagin (Ada Khan)

TinkerBell8 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Yes because Bela is Naagrani...

Sesha is just a member of sesh naagin clan.

Not to confuse between seshnaagin(s6) as she is mentioned to be sarvashresta seshnaagin. Which is above naagrani...

Actually Ekta wanted to make her heroine(which ever season) to be powerful than previous..

So s1 s2 are just naagins from sesh clan..

Then came Bela: naagrani(s3)

But she wanted to give Mouni much importance so she made her maha naagrani...

And then for s4 again naag princess kind of... which didnt work well...

So she wanted to give a really powerful naagin for next s5... then she introduced Aadinaagin being 1st ever ichadhari...

So she ran out ideas and so made sesh naag to seshnaagin(sarva shresht extra) who is above naagranis...

So I believe:

S1(shivanya,sesha)

And then comes s3(Bela:naagrani)

Then comes s2(Shivangi:mahanaagrani)

And most powerful being s5(Bani:aadi naagin ) and

s6(Pratha:sarva shreshta sesh naagin)

Dont ask me relation between s5 and s6:πŸ˜†

Both are greater in their way..

For me I still think Bani being Aadinaagin is older than Pratha..

Edited by TinkerBell8 - 2 years ago