Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divine_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pooja7295

U don't believe in all this??

Pooja...I'm editing my previous comment.Actually thought of something and wrote absolutely different😳

Yup...I believe in those...it's just that KV posted a quote few days ago which holds the same meaning as this one which he posted today.

Edited by divine_16 - 2 years ago
divine_16 thumbnail

https://youtu.be/d5mBgKFbBrs

divine_16 thumbnail

Pooja I have edited one of my previous comment...sorry pheley kuch alag hi comment kar di thi..

divine_16 thumbnail
roym thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Kaun hai yarr jo deba ko itna pareshan kar rhe hai...bechari frustrated ho kar insta story daal rhi hai 😆

People should jst let her be 😃 

Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: roym

Kaun hai yarr jo deba ko itna pareshan kar rhe hai...bechari frustrated ho kar insta story daal rhi hai 😆

People should jst let her be 😃 

even in IF there are people who posts comments and topics about Deba’s Instagram followers getting reduced , even though they very well know we can’t do anything about it , and we also told them multiple times , even then they post same comment every day .. just imagine how many dm’s she might be receiving from people like them ..😬😬

and there are people who give her gyan on how she should  post content on regular basis and how she should use media and FD,  how she is not utilizing her talent , one thing they don’t understand is Deba doesn’t believe in revealing without materializing, there is nothing wrong in it , every one has their own way of dealing but nahi people has to give their apoorve gyan🤷‍♀️

Edited by Smiley3262017 - 2 years ago
Smiley3262017 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3

Do anyone know who this person is , zeetv tagged this account in Mitai post

https://www.instagram.com/aas/

divine_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Smiley3262017

even in IF there are people who posts comments and topics about Deba’s Instagram followers getting reduced , even though they very well know we can’t do anything about it , and we also told them multiple times , even then they post same comment every day .. just imagine how many dm’s she might be receiving from people like them ..😬😬

and there are people who give her gyan on how she should  post content on regular basis and how she should use media and FD,  how she is not utilizing her talent , one thing they don’t understand is Deba doesn’t believe in revealing without materializing, there is nothing wrong in it , every one has their own way of dealing but nahi people has to give their apoorve gyan🤷‍♀️

Vidya...I wouldn't have quoted u...but @bold -part seemed as if directed towards me and so had to respond.To Deba's recent stories....I would again give a 'gyan' to her...."shaant gada dhari bheem shaant"😆I have mentioned it many times in various CC's when ever she have reacted like this...that she needs to calm down/ignore ...she reacts to each and everything.The angry live session was required bcoz that was about her family but these petty things needs to be ignored if she didn't then the trollers /extra concerned fans/haters will make her miserable. Someone comments about wearing same shoes....she gets irritated and then goes on clarifying...why???Some haters comments something and an innocent fans gets scolded from her...and them after knowing the truth Deba goes for an apology...why??Why reacting so much and then go for clarification or apology??She is in showbiz...done a film also..more pressure will mount on her with trollers and over concerned ppl and media...what will she do then??She really needs a PR big time...another piece of 'gyan' from me.😆I like her acting but that doesn't mean I will support her in everything blindly.If I can criticize KV for anything which I didn't like...I will criticize Deba also which I don't like...

@red-That I believed too...paar lagta hai sangat ka aasar hai 😆Now, Deba's revelation beforehand are also not materializing.. be it her Web series or the uploading of song on YouTube or the Surat shoot.😆

divine_16 thumbnail

SP ....what a joke it had turned with the 7pm slot.After SAAKK not a single show is working for the channel.Both ZMGA and KKIS both are garnering the same trps like SAAKK ...it didn't even garner 1.3 which has been the highest trp for SAAKK.SAAKK still has online craze and global market yeh dono show ke paas toh woh bhi nahi hai.

divine_16 thumbnail

Banda badiya mood mein hai...gana kya lagaya hai😆Going for Babli bouncer shoot may be...

https://instagram.com/stories/karanvirsharma/2780580378957892394?utm_medium=share_sheet