Fruitcustard_9/Shake_d_spaerDeepika)

LiveLife321(Latha)

404_NotFound(Nitu) 

Joonamohalla (Cheeku )

Saditl 

Nora SM 

shristhi

RULES 

This is an invite only CC, so kindly do not post/like/react unless you are a member . Only members with permission can post/react in this thread.Must follow IFCOC and CC forum rules. 

Let's keep the CC as a peaceful place to discuss . 

Let’s have fun discussing smiley1

***Will be edited ***

Edited by 404_NotFound - 2 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

404_NotFound thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Here is another CC 

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Is it true the episodes are dragged due to Neil’s unavailability cos of Smart Jodi? Many are saying so. Today is fifth episode without Virat.

When Sai got admitted in hospital she was out of action for seven episodes. What do you all think?

404_NotFound thumbnail

Originally posted by: ltelidevara

Is it true the episodes are dragged due to Neil’s unavailability cos of Smart Jodi? Many are saying so. Today is fifth episode without Virat.

When Sai got admitted in hospital she was out of action for seven episodes. What do you all think?

If it’s smart Jodi shooting then Aishwarya shouldn’t be attending the shoots as well , right ? It was a drag episode but even if it’s or smart Jodi people need to realize that it’s channel’s demand and PH is accommodating the channel not Neil .

I enjoyed first two zillat drama episode even without Virat because it was much needed one but after that it’s such a drag feast and it’s difficult to see it without Virat . 

AninditaB thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Smart jodi hota toh Aishwarya bhi nahi hoti. 

ltelidevara thumbnail

Yes Pakhi scenes are continuously there. But already Smart Jodi glimpse is given on TV yesterday .

404_NotFound thumbnail

Yes Pakhi scenes are continuously there. But already Smart Jodi glimpse is given on TV yesterday .

When Neil took off for his wedding there was Virat centric track and we only saw him missing for one scene . For smart Jodi , he might have completed the shooting and I don’t think he needs to shoot so much that he will be missing for weeks . 

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

When Neil took off for his wedding there was Virat centric track and we only saw him missing for one scene . For smart Jodi , he might have completed the shooting and I don’t think he needs to shoot so much that he will be missing for weeks . 

Hope so. TRP viewers are connected to Virat. So his absence for a longer period won’t be good for TRP.

404_NotFound thumbnail

Hope so. TRP viewers are connected to Virat. So his absence for a longer period won’t be good for TRP.

I hope they prove that . Online audiences who are active are mostly his haters who try and prove everyday that he is unprofessional, bad actor . 

ltelidevara thumbnail

Originally posted by: 404_NotFound

I hope they prove that . Online audiences who are active are mostly his haters who try and prove everyday that he is unprofessional, bad actor . 

They went to the extent of saying Neil will be fired by Sitara for neglecting GHKKPM

I just have no words .. 

Isn’t it  true  that both the shows belonged to Channel? They will be the one to sort out his dates and get him do both shows.

Now the wish list of Neilhaters include him being punished by Sitara.

Just too much

Edited by ltelidevara - 2 years ago