Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MuguetDScorpion thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Pratha is Sarvashrestha Shesh Naagin 

Isn't it weird that the professor went for the Shesh naagin instead of the Sarvashresht Shesh Naagin for help ? πŸ€” Why does the Shesh Naagin hide from everyone but the Sarvashresht Shesh Naagin roams around like she is no one ? πŸ˜† What a poor and illogical writing. πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mages

OMG! Teju is really good actually

Its getting interesting now

She has such a sweet face i thought she won't be able to but this girl crushed my thoughts and mesmerise me

At last the real naagin is here

Teju truly got the momentum

She is 1000 yrs old so elder than Shivanya Shivangi Sesha Vishaka Bela Brinda & Bani it seems

Yea I really feel she's nailing the contrast between Pratha's sweet nature & innocence and the Sheshnaagin's strong aura, be it in this promo or that dubbing part where Mahek killed the goons on Teju's voiceover. I'm pretty excited to properly see her naagin avatar now! β€οΈ          

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavi_

Teju is killing it! See difference between her and mehak 

In other seasons negative naagin acted better like vish, Sesha but here its opposites. I wish mehak gains momentum soon as well

Agreed! Just for the reason that a negative character has so many layers & shades, it generally gives more of an opportunity to the actor to show their range. Whereas many times the main lead is just a goody-two-shoes character and doesn't get the chance to show multiple shades. Plus I've personally loved both Adaa's and Anita's naagins a lot! So the expectations are bound to be a bit high when it comes to the negative lead in a show like naagin.  

But I still feel we should give some time to Mahek to get used to certain things. It's the job of the team as well to see what works for Mahek and what doesn't and accordingly to make sure they tweak things for her. Bas thoda hoarse yelling kam kardein uska, utna chalega πŸ˜†   

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pranurosid

Can't wait for Sarvashrestha Shesh Naagin 😍

yuppp!! Can't wait!!!

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TinkerBell8

But yeah... Teja is looking good as Seshnaagin..πŸ‘πŸΌ

Yea also she's in the bridal look toh I'm sure bride swap is about to happen in this season too lol πŸ˜†

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MuguetDScorpion

Mehek was the Sheshnaagin right ? So what's the story ? Mehek is the fake one and Pratha the real one ? smiley24 Or Pratha is Sarvashresht Sheshnaagin ? 

I think they did the same thing in both S1 & S3 with Shesha & Vish, introducing the secondary naagin first and then disclosing the main naagin later. I don't know how exactly they went about it in the earlier seasons tho. But maybe Mahek is just some naagin working under the Sarvashreshtha Shesh Naagin. 

Remember in 1st epi when our antaryaami Professor saab said "vo kisi ke bulane se nahi aati, usse bulaana asambhav hai, vo kisiko nahi dikhti" and then Mahek came so easily after some sapera people played vande matram music on their beens lol πŸ˜† 

And neeli naagin seems so clueless at times too, always being told by the Professor on what to do, where to go.Professor saab hi bata rahe hote hain neeli naagin ko "abb badarpur jaao, asur ko dhundho", In fact he's the one telling her "aap me naagmani ki shakti hai" lol πŸ˜† So I think it was pretty clear from the start that she was never the Sarvashreshtha Shesh Naagin in the first place          

Fearless_Lover thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Thanks for the link πŸ‘πŸΌ

But, why is she in a bridal outfit?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rishta pakka, samjhu? πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

mish_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fearless_Lover

Thanks for the link πŸ‘πŸΌ

But, why is she in a bridal outfit?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Rishta pakka, samjhu? πŸ€£πŸ€£ 

Yass! Another bridal swap coming right up πŸ˜†

Main toh kehrahi hoon both sisters should run away seeing how terrible & uncaring both these brothers are towards their respective fiancΓ©. Always taadoing other girls πŸ˜†

Elinuh thumbnail

Queen is coming to eat everyone up

rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4

Can’t wait to see what happens next