Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

I think woh gaadi chala raha tha aur jo bhi upar dial pai tha he called.😂😂😂

I don't think it was thought through ki nahi mujha monami ko hi call karna hain.😂😂😂

Bichara adha time toh rear mirror main dekh raha tha.😂😂😂

Nah..episode se laga ki he purposely called her..😁

NoeticLife thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: mineforever

phone toh usne purposely kiya tha..maybe he wanted to warn her to be careful as her & his family was also a target..

It'd still make more sense to call Faizi first and direct him to increase Monami and Bhabhi-Baby's security. It'd make more sense for him to warn Faizi about the hamshakal and the attack, because again, he'll be the one who'll send back up and catch Dhanu and everyone and also, because he'll increase security in the academy itself.

It's not like it's ruining the show or anything for me, but now I have it in my head, and I can't get it out.

mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Makes sense. Jis insaan ka pehle number dikha, usko call kar diya hoga.

And dude, she changed his caller ID from 'Khadoos Shergill' to 'Karan.'

Yeh bhi role play kar sakta hai..she might call him Khadoos Shergill and Balli will be confused ki woh kiske baare main baat kar rahi hai..😁

But I preferred Khadoos Shergill..uski alag hi feel thi..😍

mineforever thumbnail

Kuch bhi dikhaye I'm up for it all aslong as there is no kissing.😂😂😂😂

aaj toh 2 kiss thi..😏

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

It'd still make more sense to call Faizi first and direct him to increase Monami and Bhabhi-Baby's security. It'd make more sense for him to warn Faizi about the hamshakal and the attack, because again, he'll be the one who'll send back up and catch Dhanu and everyone and also, because he'll increase security in the academy itself.

It's not like it's ruining the show or anything for me, but now I have it in my head, and I can't get it out.

Abbe yaar tum log na har cheez ko seriously lena band karo.😂😂

The moment the episode ends just chuck it out.😂😂

Kuch bhi kare as long as entertainment hain.😂😂😂

No saas bahu and teen tigada sautana behno ka saajish ka pitara.😂

Not_James_bond thumbnail

aaj toh 2 kiss thi..😏

Woh waali nahi thi.😂😂😂

NoeticLife thumbnail

Balli aise hi money give up kar dega and agree karega for switch..iss par doubt hai..

ya toh he thinks he will keep the money too and go with Karan's plan too..it will be a win-win for him..

But I dont think Karan ke paas itna time hoga usse convince karne ka ya kuch bolne ka,especially when he had just made fun of him..

He still doesnt know about Balli's background and what will make him switch sides..

Maine possibilities list kari.

Balli is shown to be selfish toh maybe if Karan threatens him ki 'Chup chaap bol ki tum logon ka plan kya hai warna goli maar dunga' toh wo Dhanu se loyal nahi rahega, aur sab ugal dega.

He'll tell him ki 'agar zinda rehna hai, toh jo bola hai, utna kar' or Balli would admit he is in it for the money toh he'll say ki 'Jitne paise wo de raha hai usse zyaada main dunga.' Ya phir 'Ek choose kar le, paisa ya jaan. Dono nahi milenge.'

And Karan explains what he has to do and his plan, and Balli thinks ki 'Monami de kol tah abhi bhi jaan milega aur paise da ki karenga, yeh langur toh aithe hi thok dega' toh he agrees, double crossing Dhanu...

NoeticLife thumbnail

Abbe yaar tum log na har cheez ko seriously lena band karo.😂😂

The moment the episode ends just chuck it out.😂😂

Kuch bhi kare as long as entertainment hain.😂😂😂

No saas bahu and teen tigada sautana behno ka saajish ka pitara.😂

Arey, I usually don't. Main bhool bhi gayi thi phir Ayesha ne message kara toh dobara dimaag mein aa gaya.

mineforever thumbnail

And mind you, isliye because he himself doesn't know how to evade commandos and their suspicion and STUPIDLY called a journalist and sent her photos from his OWN phone while being in a MILITARY academy, and then EXPECTING not to be caught and being totally chill, and he's the one teaching a person to IMPERSONATE a commando while being on a mission for the TERRORISTS and the terrorists expect him to actually be the one able to do it.

I am questioning whether Dhanu just didn't know the whole story or their entire unit had a case of temporarily brain malfunction and decided to get him in.

Dhannu ne lagta hai sirf thappad dekha aur baaki bhool gayi for the bigger picture .

usse ab samajh aayega ki langda ghoda race main doraane ka nateeja..😂

Aneesh ko toh iss baar Karan ne maar hi daalna hai..bahut overdue hai uski dhulayi..😁

Dhannu ko goli lag gayi and she was the level-headed one..Aneesh hai bekaar,Charu hai hot headed and Balli bechara confused hai ki kya karein..yeh teeno ne Dhannu ke plan ki aisi taisi karni hai..sahi bola Karan ne ki yeh pura circus hi hai..😁

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Arey, I usually don't. Main bhool bhi gayi thi phir Ayesha ne message kara toh dobara dimaag mein aa gaya.

Biti gaala pai miti pai.😂😂😂

Auro ko tension dena ka lena ka nahi.😂😂😂