Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Moonks thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Elon Musk waaha pai kya netpack bech ta hain kya 😂😂 yaa mungphali ki redi hain uski waaha.😂😂😂

Sabko paata hain this is all America and Russia ka khunas bichara Ukraine is just a bait.😂

America itna Shana hain ki world piece bolta hain aur phir pakistan ko arms bhi deta hain.😂😂 Afganistan sa bhaag jaata hain.😂😂😂

I'm going to get in trouble for this leading to my sister's American citizenships being cancelled but I'm not a fuge fan of that nation.😂😂😂

Saare fasad ki jad hamesha yaahi hota hain.😂😂😂

America mujhe bhi nahi pasand darpok hai aur sirf garajne walon mein se hai kaam ka nahin hai😂

Edited by Rani_Sahiba - 2 years ago
Krishnaa_22 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

Tum sabko lagta hai woh balli hai or mujhe pura yakeen hai wo Karan hai, episode abhi tak pura nahi dekha sirf chase tak dekha hai😆

Tum akeli nhi ho is mamle me... But then logically ye possible nhi lagra mujhe. Anyhow dekhte hai🤣🤣🤣

Krishnaa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

I need an explanation.

Why was Monami the first people Karan called? I mean, it's sweet and all (going to pretend it didn't make me smile) but logically, shouldn't he call Faizi or Sanju or Ustaad ji so they are better equipped to handle it?

Not doubting Monami's skills, but she's not involved in the mission. For Faizi and Sanju, even the smallest of clues could mean a lot.

I don't know. But usne kaha tha ki shayad vo log ab uske peeche nhi hai. So maybe he thought to call Monami. But again doesn't suits Karan shergill's commando mind. But I will just let it slip. 😂😂

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rani_Sahiba

American mujhe bhi nahi pasand darpok hai aur sirf garajne walon mein se hai kaam ka nahin hai😂

Aur nahi toh kya.😂😂😂

Mujha duniya ghumni hain par kaam aur settle toh yahi hona hain. 😂😂

Main nahi reh sakti kisi aur desh main.😂

Saala paad likh ka unki gulmai kyu karu and when I could work for my own nation.😂

Krishnaa_22 thumbnail

Nahi, nahi, mujhe bhi lagta hai ki wo Karan ho sakta hai, and not Balli.

Especially because Dhanu thought, 'Ab in mein se Karan kaun hai aur Balli kaun?' insinuating that they couldn't differentiate between them either.

It could be that Karan was the one who drove off and then Balli chased him, but instead of Karan being the one unconscious, he knocks him out and places him in there, taking Balli's place.
The reason he acts weird is because he WANTS everyone to get suspicious and things to act naturally (Dhanu probably won't believe that no one gets even a bit suspicious), but he can't tell them because he knows Dhanu's people can be watching, and he has an elaborate plan going up.

OR Karan and Balli have a talk and Balli agrees to help Karan (for whatever reason) and it's actually Balli that goes in the academy and Karan that goes with the terrorists but they are on the same side, meaning Balli will help Karan spy and take the information.

OR it could really just take the conventional way and have Balli in the academy like they show and Karan with the terrorists as they show...

Now ab jab hamare paas lagbhag saare ways hai... Let's see makers kya dikhate hai... They have legit managed to show different from all that we can think of. 😂😂😂 is baar dekhte hai kaunsa rsta pakadte hai ye log.

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krishnaa_22

Now ab jab hamare paas lagbhag saare ways hai... Let's see makers kya dikhate hai... They have legit managed to show different from all that we can think of. 😂😂😂 is baar dekhte hai kaunsa rsta pakadte hai ye log.

Kuch bhi dikhaye I'm up for it all aslong as there is no kissing.😂😂😂😂

Krishnaa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Kuch bhi dikhaye I'm up for it all aslong as there is no kissing.😂😂😂😂

Now now, ab mujhe bhi sadistic pleasure chahiye. Moran hi nhi sida koezi sabki kiss dekhaaye bhagwaan tumhe...🤣🤣🤣🤣

iAmSphere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Kahan ho sab? Episode kaisa laga?

Lemme guess:

Meri jaan: Ukraine-Russia ki war dekh rahi hai toh abhi tak aaj ka episode nahi dekha.

Shefali: Kuchh office ka kaam hai.

Krishnaa: Padhai mein busy (I feel ya!)

Shraddha: Chup chaap aakar dekh rahi hai, aur kuchh comment nahi kar rahi (Ya apni mummy se maar khaa rahi hai because apparently, iski niece is a demon)

Farsay: Dekha nahi episode, kyunki yaa toh bahar gayi ho ya phir Karan-Monami seperation nahi dekhna.

Ayesha: Still debating whether it's worth it to watch the episode...

Episode to dekh lia tha, but fir so gai. I having terrible headache 😬