Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NoeticLife thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Extremely valid point but again we cannot forget that balli is a tharki truck driver who probably doesn't even know that the word consent exists.

I'm not saying ki she is wrong but yeh samajna hoga ki phir woh uska character ka khilaf jaata . He is someone who catcalls girls, flirts openly , is moneyminded pest.

Haa agar yeh karan, Faizi, sidG , bala, Premji etc koi aur karta toh bilkul acha na hota.

Now no way do I mean that his actions should be excused cause he is balli but because men like this do exist in the society and there is a need to show how fickle minded and leech worthy such humans are. As the track progresses they might get to this point but jaisa kisi molester ko, child abuser character ho toh traits bhi hona chaiye na uss character ka .

Agar balli is being all respectful and all well mannered toh woh ajeeb hoga kyuki uski harkatein waisa bhi ghatiya hain aur adhe traits dikhayenga aur baaki ka nahi toh character half baked lagega.

I don't know if I managed to explain what I wanted to say.😬😬

I don't like seeing this kind of thing but if they acknowledge and show that this wasn't okay, toh I don't mind them showing it.

The same way I didn't like seeing Koel getting beaten by Abhay or Kundan trafficking girls but because they acknowledged that it was wrong and not something that was encouraged, it wasn't something that infuriated me because it sent the right message that these things aren't a joke and aren't right.

The same goes for Monami-Balli right now. I don't mind them such things but if they brush it off and show Monami not getting affected and none of the academy people (not just Karan) get angry at this, that'll be out of character for THEM.

So, I just hope it gets acknowledged (in whatever way.) It doesn't need to be a full fledged track (for me) but I hope it does at least acknowledge the creepiness and wrongness in a conversation, at the very least.

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: FarSay

Hahah editors be sadistic pleasure legey yeh scene ko slo mo mein dikha ke 🤭

Doubt sabko hoga bt shayad sidG ka dimag chale in duplicate thing cz he has wacky ideas baki sab bas soch reh hogey y is he behaving wierd wats rong...

Sahi bola..out of box thinking Sid ki hi hoti hai,woh bol dega ki movie main ho sakta hai toh reality main kyun nahi and Monami toh uski strange cheezein waise hi sunti hai..he might convince her to test the theory😁

NoeticLife thumbnail

Oh no! Ab academy people would NEVER find out ki yeh Karan nahi hai.

mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

Oh no! Ab academy people would NEVER find out ki yeh Karan nahi hai.

wahi toh😏.

Kaise hi pata chal paayega😂

NoeticLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: mineforever

Monami ko guilt hoga but its an honest mistake..which should definitely be addressed..

Karan ka PTSD ka pata nahi..maybe as per writers its over because he let go of guilt and accepted Monami's love or it is something they will circle back to if Baby comes to know the truth😐

I guess they are also trying not to overdo a sensitive topic. Like, because of Sanju's "majboori" rap song, the essence of what was a sensitive and legit issue started becoming bland and tasteless and only made her more irritating.

They show Karan still mourning for Param (whenever there is a mention of him, he gets sad. He gets lost.) but they probably don't want to bring it up over and over again to the point ki the impact of his PTSD in his life doesn't bring it out.

Like, they showed how Karan's PTSD harmed Monami, how he was pushing people away and those were major tracks, the two times his trauma was acknowledged, and those two impacted his life in ways. If they show Karan having nightmares without them leading to somewhere, it would dull the intensity when the actual track comes.

mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoeticLife

I guess they are also trying not to overdo a sensitive topic. Like, because of Sanju's "majboori" rap song, the essence of what was a sensitive and legit issue started becoming bland and tasteless and only made her more irritating.

They show Karan still mourning for Param (whenever there is a mention of him, he gets sad. He gets lost.) but they probably don't want to bring it up over and over again to the point ki the impact of his PTSD in his life doesn't bring it out.

Like, they showed how Karan's PTSD harmed Monami, how he was pushing people away and those were major tracks, the two times his trauma was acknowledged, and those two impacted his life in ways. If they show Karan having nightmares without them leading to somewhere, it would dull the intensity when the actual track comes.

Yes,At that time he felt too guilty & it was unresolved in his mind so it kept triggering him but he changed when he accepted that he loved Monami so shayad itna major point na dikhaye isse abhi

mineforever thumbnail

Ek OS likh do plz jahan par Monami is doing some action.(Not talking about physical action scenes)

This could be with MoLi being in a different place

Something along the lines of her fooling Balli..

Balli pehle attitude main ho ki woh aisa kuch nahi kar sakti jisse ki woh sach bolein then Monami bolein ki usse jo karna tha woh already kar chuki hai..

Woh usse aisi medicine de jisse maybe he starts bleeding from his nose and woh bole ki Karan nahi,Balli ke paas time kam hai..nearest hospital is 40 min away & if he doesnt get help soon ,he will die..She wont give him medicine till he gives away the location of Karan and convinces Dhannu to meet them..(Usse nahi pata that Monami wont resort to killing & misusing her profession..usne bas kuch mild diya ho Balli ko jisse aisa effect ho)

Maybe play a mind game ki soon his heart beat will increase and he will start sweating..

Balli will panic & actually think he is going to die and sab bol dega..

NoeticLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: mineforever

Ek OS likh do plz jahan par Monami is doing some action.(Not talking about physical action scenes)

This could be with MoLi being in a different place

Something along the lines of her fooling Balli..

Balli pehle attitude main ho ki woh aisa kuch nahi kar sakti jisse ki woh sach bolein then Monami bolein ki usse jo karna tha woh already kar chuki hai..

Woh usse aisi medicine de jisse maybe he starts bleeding from his nose and woh bole ki Karan nahi,Balli ke paas time kam hai..nearest hospital is 40 min away & if he doesnt get help soon ,he will die..She wont give him medicine till he gives away the location of Karan and convinces Dhannu to meet them..(Usse nahi pata that Monami wont resort to killing & misusing her profession..usne bas kuch mild diya ho Balli ko jisse aisa effect ho)

Maybe play a mind game ki soon his heart beat will increase and he will start sweating..

Balli will panic & actually think he is going to die and sab bol dega..

It makes me remember that Arjun episode with the chess champion who killed his opponent and his wife with that plant and then Arjun tricked him into confessing.

mineforever thumbnail
mineforever thumbnail