Users

Frequent Posters

mineforever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: FarSay

Mast tha 😁

Loved sids lines n his chuckle 😅

Btw balli bhai apne avtar mein so reh...faizi saw 🤭 i din see d bts bas read d caption...

Balli se na ho payega karan baney rehna...iski aadatey dhanu ko le dubegi 😜

isne 2nd day hi out ho jaana hai..apne aap ko commando se compare kar raha hai,kabhi nahi ho payega..😁

Edited by mineforever - 2 years ago
mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: iAmSphere

Agar yeh Balli hi hai, to isse na ho paega, bahut jaldi pakda jaega yeh 😂

https://youtu.be/ia-55zlQrJU

Agar Faizi ne uske bhai ke death ke baare main puch liya toh bhi yeh gaya🤪

Aur yeh kab tak contact lens pehnega before his eyes get totally itchy..😁

Jald hi pol khulegi aur dhulai hogi..3 cr toh bhool jao,jaan bach gayi wahi iske liye badi baat hogi..

pendrive bhi dhoondhte waqt pakda jayega..

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Extremely valid point but again we cannot forget that balli is a tharki truck driver who probably doesn't even know that the word consent exists.

I'm not saying ki she is wrong but yeh samajna hoga ki phir woh uska character ka khilaf jaata . He is someone who catcalls girls, flirts openly , is moneyminded pest.

Haa agar yeh karan, Faizi, sidG , bala, Premji etc koi aur karta toh bilkul acha na hota.

Now no way do I mean that his actions should be excused cause he is balli but because men like this do exist in the society and there is a need to show how fickle minded and leech worthy such humans are. As the track progresses they might get to this point but jaisa kisi molester ko, child abuser character ho toh traits bhi hona chaiye na uss character ka .

Agar balli is being all respectful and all well mannered toh woh ajeeb hoga kyuki uski harkatein waisa bhi ghatiya hain aur adhe traits dikhayenga aur baaki ka nahi toh character half baked lagega.

I don't know if I managed to explain what I wanted to say.😬😬

mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: Not_James_bond

Extremely valid point but again we cannot forget that balli is a tharki truck driver who probably doesn't even know that the word consent exists.

I'm not saying ki she is wrong but yeh samajna hoga ki phir woh uska character ka khilaf jaata . He is someone who catcalls girls, flirts openly , is moneyminded pest.

Haa agar yeh karan, Faizi, sidG , bala, Premji etc koi aur karta toh bilkul acha na hota.

Now no way do I mean that his actions should be excused cause he is balli but because men like this do exist in the society and there is a need to show how fickle minded and leech worthy such humans are. As the track progresses they might get to this point but jaisa kisi molester ko, child abuser character ho toh traits bhi hona chaiye na uss character ka .

Agar balli is being all respectful and all well mannered toh woh ajeeb hoga kyuki uski harkatein waisa bhi ghatiya hain aur adhe traits dikhayenga aur baaki ka nahi toh character half baked lagega.

I don't know if I managed to explain what I wanted to say.😬😬

Haan,I understood what you are trying to say.

Situation thodi tricky hai kyunki Monami is not wrong ,she doesnt know he is not Karan toh uska normal reaction hai but Balli bas chance hi maar raha hai..

Chances are very low they will address something like this.Maybe woh story hi aise dikhayenge ki sabko itna shaq ho gaya ki Monami automatically distances herself from Balli..

You are right.Balli ko "consent" bhi pata ho woh bahut difficult hai..

abhi tak usne utna escalate nahi kiya toh phir bhi theek hai..aage ka pata nahi..

Somehow I think his character will be like this only,he is not going to suddenly become all nice and help the agents at the cost of his life..

Not_James_bond thumbnail

Originally posted by: mineforever

Haan,I understood what you are trying to say.

Situation thodi tricky hai kyunki Monami is not wrong ,she doesnt know he is not Karan toh uska normal reaction hai but Balli bas chance hi maar raha hai..

Chances are very low they will address something like this.Maybe woh story hi aise dikhayenge ki sabko itna shaq ho gaya ki Monami automatically distances herself from Balli..

You are right.Balli ko "consent" bhi pata ho woh bahut difficult hai..

abhi tak usne utna escalate nahi kiya toh phir bhi theek hai..aage ka pata nahi..

Somehow I think his character will be like this only,he is not going to suddenly become all nice and help the agents at the cost of his life..

Haa I doubt as well. He is extremely money minded and is a eve teaser and jerk.

mineforever thumbnail

Originally posted by: iAmSphere

I can't see the post. What is it about?

Its about consent.

The post said that the makers should address that its not ok to touch someone without that person's consent.Yaha par Monami doesnt know that he is not Karan but Balli does.He should respect the boundaries..they should show ki he learns a lesson about it.

Toh hum log wahi debate kar rahe the in relation to the current situation in the show.

iAmSphere thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: mineforever

Its about consent.

The post said that the makers should address that its not ok to touch someone without that person's consent.Yaha par Monami doesnt know that he is not Karan but Balli does.He should respect the boundaries..they should show ki he learns a lesson about it.

Toh hum log wahi debate kar rahe the in relation to the current situation in the show.

Thanks for explaining.

Yes, it is a good point. The show has always highlighted the issues which are there in the society, but we need to take a moment and talk about them. They can or rather, should highlight this point too. Sunne mein bahut chhota lagta hai but this is a big deal. I don't know if they are going to show it or not, but for Monami it would be a big thing, of course, in reality, it is near a traumatic experience. I really wish they show something similar what chica has written in her OS, and Karan helping her out. But again inka koi bharosa nahi, Karan ke trauma ko bhi abhi tak puri tarah se kaha address kia inhone, hope to see that too in future.

FarSay thumbnail

Im understabding what u are trying to say ..

Dat is y ayeshu n few were like balli shud only have been money minded...monu mein uska interest nai dikhana chahiye tha...

Only hope is he dusnt get to go beyond cpl of hugs n monu gets suspicious at an early stage so dat her emotional turmoil of being close to some1 oder den karan dusnt scar her for life...

Honestly speaking balli may be fun for many bt whn it comes to monu i cant stand dat guy...for me der is no redemption 4m my side...he has wronged enuf...4 money became anti national for fun harming a womans dignity knowingly...so he hasta die ful stop !

Jus coz Sha is playing balli n doing so well dusnt make balli a gud guy...

Aneesh ne b karan ko harm kia 4 monu

Same balli is doing 4 money n monu

Bas karan n balli same person play karrey so zada acceptable ho gaya for ppl i guess...