Living the thuglife with Dr. Strangelove CC#3 **Invited members ONLY** - Page 111

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

I never liked Drona after that. Imagine a teacher showing such partiality to a (richer) student that he sabotages a more talented student's skill so he will no longer be competition😒

It's not rich. It's literally caste. Even Bhishma and Drona prevents Karna from a duel with Arjuna because Arjuna is a kshatriya prince and Karna belongs to a lower caste. That's when Duryodhana gives him a small kingdom. Even that wasn't enough to make him eligible coz caste can not erased with wealth

1162748 thumbnail

Wow so they were the Abhirav of S2 huh? Intense...

(I gotta say I don't like those huge quiff hairstyles on either of them)

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

they are like ABHIRAV or JIJA and POLICE WALA 🤣

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Akshu is being hailed as Sherni but what did she ukhadofy by going to the police station? It was bade papa who withdrew his complaint. What if he hadn't? Despite her dramatic mujhe arrest karo, jija ji would have been thrown in jail. Ye kya strong, powerful, Naira jaisi laga rakha hai 😡

1162748 thumbnail

That's right - I do remember that now and Bheem taunts Karna and calls him a sutaputra.

Poor Karna he was also cursed by the saint under whom he studied archery and forgot everything he had learned when he faced Arjun in battle.

What an incredibly tragic character😭

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

It's not rich. It's literally caste. Even Bhishma and Drona prevents Karna from a duel with Arjuna because Arjuna is a kshatriya prince and Karna belongs to a lower caste. That's when Duryodhana gives him a small kingdom. Even that wasn't enough to make him eligible coz caste can not erased with wealth

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

Yeah Snow - please explain this highly intriguing statement that you oh-so-casually threw into your post?

Karthik ny Sirat aur Ranveer ki Shaadi karwai thi 🤧 Ranveer ny karthik ko hug kr ky kaha tha ky karthik bht acha hai 😂 dil karta hai kay Sirat ko chorr kr karthik sy shadi karo
1162748 thumbnail

Great minds, babe, great minds...🤣

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

Karthik aur Ranveer dono ny Dostana movie ky desi girl song pr dance bhi kiya tha 😂
1162748 thumbnail

Guys - 10 pages to go and yahan its past 1:30 AM. What I'm going to do is post the next chat thread and DM you all the link.

That way people can keep going whenever they come in.

Or we do a sing-a-long and finish the next 10 pages in 10 minutes🤣

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sidnilove

Akshu is being hailed as Sherni but what did she ukhadofy by going to the police station? It was bade papa who withdrew his complaint. What if he hadn't? Despite her dramatic mujhe arrest karo, jija ji would have been thrown in jail. Ye kya strong, powerful, Naira jaisi laga rakha hai 😡

PR PAPPU's face when AKSHU volunteered to get arrested was so PRICELESS he was like WTF HOW DUMB CAN SHE BE