Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved loved loved Maan today 🔥🔥🧡

They are such cute babies...🥰🥰🥰🥰

The one who edited the scenes today needs to tracked down and fired, why would he cut those scenes in the pics they looked sooo beautiful....

Anuj is shhoooo cutee..... he can't believe his 26 year long dream has become reality. ❤

Talking about V, I think makers brought him back to humiliate Anu, maybe just so that this time Anuj can retaliate. Remember Anuj had told ki agar Anu pe ya Mukku pe koi aanch aayi toh tum jaan jaoge ki Anuj Kapadia sirf shayari nahi karta... and also that dialogue about purana Anuj who had to think and this Anuj who wouldn't think much and just do...and also saying ki agar chot lag jaati toh uske baad kya hota woh tumhe accha nahi lagta. I hope these dialogues dont go waste cuz he said this quite many times.

Also ab toh usse poora haq hai Anu ke liye stand lene ka, pehle bhi tha but that time he didn't want to interfere as he didn't know about her feelings. I wish aisa hi ho 🤞🤞🤞

Thanks for your review and your tag Sunny ❤

tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
tintin0602 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Kras1

kya maza aaya tujhe mera bubble burst karke😒

🤣

And waha baa bhagwan and Mr. Shah jo gatiya nahi hai, Toshu pyar beta and Malvika pyari behan bhi honge. Most importantly waha Anuj ko roadpati bhi bola jayega😡

Makers are you listening??

Kras1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tintin0602

🤣

And waha baa bhagwan and Mr. Shah jo gatiya nahi hai, Toshu pyar beta and Malvika pyari behan bhi honge. Most importantly waha Anuj ko roadpati bhi bola jayega😡

Makers are you listening??

thk h na 🤪
Neenzm thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghuzz

Loved loved loved Maan today 🔥🔥🧡

They are such cute babies...🥰🥰🥰🥰

The one who edited the scenes today needs to tracked down and fired, why would he cut those scenes in the pics they looked sooo beautiful....

Anuj is shhoooo cutee..... he can't believe his 26 year long dream has become reality. ❤

Talking about V, I think makers brought him back to humiliate Anu, maybe just so that this time Anuj can retaliate. Remember Anuj had told ki agar Anu pe ya Mukku pe koi aanch aayi toh tum jaan jaoge ki Anuj Kapadia sirf shayari nahi karta... and also that dialogue about purana Anuj who had to think and this Anuj who wouldn't think much and just do...and also saying ki agar chot lag jaati toh uske baad kya hota woh tumhe accha nahi lagta. I hope these dialogues dont go waste cuz he said this quite many times.

Also ab toh usse poora haq hai Anu ke liye stand lene ka, pehle bhi tha but that time he didn't want to interfere as he didn't know about her feelings. I wish aisa hi ho 🤞🤞🤞

Thanks for your review and your tag Sunny ❤

Megha, I am toh only in MaAn land today, all other ‘gaanv wale’ I don’t care at least for today. MaAn scenes on loop especially GK.

And the editor should be chopped off from his job for chopping such beautiful scenes of MaAn

Meghuzz thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Megha, I am toh only in MaAn land today, all other ‘gaanv wale’ I don’t care at least for today. MaAn scenes on loop especially GK.

And the editor should be chopped off from his job for chopping such beautiful scenes of MaAn

Absolutely true.... the other gaanv wale dont even exist for us 😂😂😂

Tomorrow I am gonna watch the entire week ke episodes just so that I can relive that confession, the most beautiful phase of the entire show...🥰🥰

GK ka toh poocho mat he is the only reason even the worst scenes are bearable especially last week ke episodes

Manasi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Thanks for the tag, sunshine! Seems like a rude awakening after yesterday's dreamy treat😏

Am yet to see the epi, will post my comments after I see it!

Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meghuzz

Absolutely true.... the other gaanv wale dont even exist for us 😂😂😂

Tomorrow I am gonna watch the entire week ke episodes just so that I can relive that confession, the most beautiful phase of the entire show...🥰🥰

GK ka toh poocho mat he is the only reason even the worst scenes are bearable especially last week ke episodes

Same yaar. Ussi k liye to show dekhte hai warna women empowerment dekhne k aur bhi sources hain😂😂

ektag06 thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Neenzm

Same yaar. Ussi k liye to show dekhte hai warna women empowerment dekhne k aur bhi sources hain😂😂

lol sacchi. But like someone rightly pointed out ki MaAn confession 3 days ka build up tha. Anuj ko bhi footage dena chahiye tha and those scenes shouldn’t have been edited. Like they should have shown how Anuj’s feelings after all of that. It comes across as a little partiality towards the favourites, when Infact his character has also contributed to the success and popularity of the show
Neenzm thumbnail

Originally posted by: ektag06

lol sacchi. But like someone rightly pointed out ki MaAn confession 3 days ka build up tha. Anuj ko bhi footage dena chahiye tha and those scenes shouldn’t have been edited. Like they should have shown how Anuj’s feelings after all of that. It comes across as a little partiality towards the favourites, when Infact his character has also contributed to the success and popularity of the show

Totally. It won’t hurt anybody if they would have shown the after effect of confession on Anuj alone. Like how he is feeling and how his thought process is changing from no umeed to total haq but as usual we are back to square one with Self vs proclaimed hero hurling abuses to anu. Same cycle again