CP's sadness and crying stopped Jija from continuing love web drama

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 2 years ago

After long, I made a post regarding the show. I wanted to make a post on the topic of what exactly would have made Jija drop his love web plan against CP.

One of the things which I and many others hated about the show was Jija's love web drama for CP. Before lockdown, it was shown Jija getting this idea from what his dad in the past. I did not expected him to take idea of something wrong done by his dad. Initially, the plan was very bad like taking away the entire house and throwing out Sharmas including CP too I guess. Then in the last episode before lockdown when she saved him from snake poison I thought he will drop the plan which I think would have happened if the show was not paused. But after lockdown, it looked like plan never existed as if they were restarting some of the things again. In the first episode after lockdown in lighting diya scene, it did not looked that there existed any plan. But soon the love web plan came again in 4th or 5th episode after lockdown and then too it looked like he wanted to throw entire Sharmas including CP out. I thought the dark room incident of him saving CP twice will change his mind but to my shock in 41th episode his dialogues were so wrong but he stopped Gullu from completing that disgusting double meaning line for CP assuming it to be Jija's plan which showed Jija won't go that low. But still seeing several shows including Shubhashish's own Zee TV show I wished he don't go that low of making CP pregnant before marriage and then ditching her after marriage. After she saved him from falling from the terrace, the next day he did stopped CP from kissing by saying lines which was impressive and it looked like h won't do something nasty. Gullu was saying that he is in love but can't see. I wonder if he had really fallen for her but could not realise due to both families rivalry and his stupid fight. Also Jija constantly shutting Gullu up who would tell him he is wrong including once telling him he is not him who don't care for other' emotions(when he was trapped by a conwoman). I did not liked his that attitude like he was not the Jija we saw in earlier episodes but someone else. That stalking for kiss was so creepy on which I even talked with Director Rithwik on his instagram DM to which he surprisingly replied that he noted this and he hopes she won't be disappointed. I had some trust in this PH as it never shows degradation of women in their shows like other PHs. His words did came true some time later. After she saved him from falling from the terrace, his plan was still on and I hated what he said after that window scene of Jija lifting CP that he is on his Step 2 of the plan. But after Titli was kidnapped though the plan was still on, he genuinely did not liked her sadness or crying. He made her coffee and then made her smile and fight with him to change her mood as she was sad thinking of Titli. Then in 50th episode what Jija said on marrying CP but being a good husband to her and not troubling her after marriage and to end the fight of both families it looked as if cvs are constantly changing Jija's views on the plans to avoid butchering his character and keeping his Golden Boy image intact (remember how his dad slapped him and called him Villain instead of Golden on knowing his plan). That much wrong he was doing. Then after the near death incident on 51th episode, it looked like Jija no longer wanted to continue the plan though he revealed this in 57th episode. I feel he dropped the plan soon after his near death incident as he would have realised even if his intentions were right he was doing wrong as it would hurt CP and make her sad and she will cry which he could not stand. He could not stand her being sad and crying. Him showing her their and Titli's childhood photo frame and gifting her watch looked genuine and I hoped it's not part of his plan. He then took her to Ghissu's icecream parlour to lighten her mood as she was not her useful self but continuously sad and crying. And then him fighting with a man with a girl whom they mistook kidnapper and Titli as if he wanted to stop her crying as soon as possible. After Mayuri going to coma, when their parents were arguing regarding husbands behaviour with Mayuri and wives spiking the food with laxatives only Jija's attention was on CP who was still sad over Titli. I was disappointed with those 4 elders at that time for not paying attention to CP's condition and was happy at Jija worried for her enough to follow her to the balcony as she was disappointed with the elders fight. He again consoled her and then let her know they have not done anything big yet to find Titli and made that CCTV plan. Before leaving her alone there in the balcony, he told her not to cry and left from there only after making sure she is not crying. The CCTV plan did not exposed bhootni but it did helped in finding Titli's actual kidnapper Bunty who they were thinking to be bhootni till that time. His words to Bunty that a man should take a woman to restaurant to make her eat food not by kidnapping her was so nice. JCP scene the next morning in their jogging wear was also nice. In the last scene of that episode when Jija hushed Gullu who was talking about his love web plan after CP left but was still around I was worried if his love web plan is still on after so much but I was relieved when he said now there will be no planning for the house and few other words. After that though he said her some unpleasant words on being convinced wrongs things happening due to them coming closer he soon felt bad and apologized to her even falling in her feet but she was upset being confused by his sudden behaviour. And the next night he realised his love for her. 

We have seen many unpredictable things in the show and most of our predictions becoming wrong. If it was some other show CP would fall for Jija first, Jija would have succeeded in his plan and then ditched her after marriage(worst even impregnating her before marriage) and later he would have fallen for her after realising his mistake. But here Jija dropped the plan before him actually doing something bad and regretting later which MLs in many shows do. In fact, he fell in love with her first instead of CP. So this was one of the biggest unpredictable thing that happened in the show. So his Golden Boy image and good nature was never ruined as it was the thing which stopped him from doing any further wrong by realising how much it will hurt CP as it was unbearable for him to see her sad and cry during Titli's kidnapping and on the verge of depression. Though he always fought against with her and her family and had rivalry with them he was never used to her being sad and cry like this. So he may have realised how wrong he was to make that plan. Though he stopped from doing any bad thing he still suffered for this when he has to stay away from CP who fell for him and even was ready to marry him by eloping which he wanted while he was planning against her. And then in 3rd last episode, him saying without disappointment but happily about he and his family planning to put even their house share in CP's name when earlier he wanted to take her and her family's share by marrying her. Though CP later came to know about his earlier plan she forgave him may be due to realising how he stopped his plan long back before doing anything bad and how he genuinely started loving her even staying away from her for her safety and planning to stay unmarried for her. But I feel if the show was not ended soon CP would have not forgiven him this soon but would have taken 1-2 weeks. But how they did not ruined Jija's character was very nice. He was a Golden Boy and remained a Golden Boy always. 

PS: The show deserves to return as there were many things left. They even shortened CP's age in hurry showing it 21 which would look that her parents were so desperate for her marriage thta they married her off as soon she became of legal marriage age. She should have shown of the same age as Jija that is 23. I talked Rithwik on this too but he did not reply this time though he seen my DM. We were not able to see JCP's life after engagement and both of them's bonding with the opposite families. Jija did not had a single conversation with Sophia in the show except a few words here and there between both families talks. I am still hoping against hope for the show to return as it don't deserves such an ending. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

After long, I made a post regarding the show. I wanted to make a post on the topic of what exactly would have made Jija drop his love web plan against CP.

One of the things which I and many others hated about the show was Jija's love web drama for CP. Before lockdown, it was shown Jija getting this idea from what his dad in the past. I did not expected him to take idea of something wrong done by his dad. Initially, the plan was very bad like taking away the entire house and throwing out Sharmas including CP too I guess. Then in the last episode before lockdown when she saved him from snake poison I thought he will drop the plan which I think would have happened if the show was not paused. But after lockdown, it looked like plan never existed as if they were restarting some of the things again. In the first episode after lockdown in lighting diya scene, it did not looked that there existed any plan. But soon the love web plan came again in 4th or 5th episode after lockdown and then too it looked like he wanted to throw entire Sharmas including CP out. I thought the dark room incident of him saving CP twice will change his mind but to my shock in 41th episode his dialogues were so wrong but he stopped Gullu from completing that disgusting double meaning line for CP assuming it to be Jija's plan which showed Jija won't go that low. But still seeing several shows including Shubhashish's own Zee TV show I wished he don't go that low of making CP pregnant before marriage and then ditching her after marriage. After she saved him from falling from the terrace, the next day he did stopped CP from kissing by saying lines which was impressive and it looked like h won't do something nasty. Gullu was saying that he is in love but can't see. I wonder if he had really fallen for her but could not realise due to both families rivalry and his stupid fight. Also Jija constantly shutting Gullu up who would tell him he is wrong including once telling him he is not him who don't care for other' emotions(when he was trapped by a conwoman). I did not liked his that attitude like he was not the Jija we saw in earlier episodes but someone else. That stalking for kiss was so creepy on which I even talked with Director Rithwik on his instagram DM to which he surprisingly replied that he noted this and he hopes she won't be disappointed. I had some trust in this PH as it never shows degradation of women in their shows like other PHs. His words did came true some time later. After she saved him from falling from the terrace, his plan was still on and I hated what he said after that window scene of Jija lifting CP that he is on his Step 2 of the plan. But after Titli was kidnapped though the plan was still on, he genuinely did not liked her sadness or crying. He made her coffee and then made her smile and fight with him to change her mood as she was sad thinking of Titli. Then in 50th episode what Jija said on marrying CP but being a good husband to her and not troubling her after marriage and to end the fight of both families it looked as if cvs are constantly changing Jija's views on the plans to avoid butchering his character and keeping his Golden Boy image intact (remember how his dad slapped him and called him Villain instead of Golden on knowing his plan). That much wrong he was doing. Then after the near death incident on 51th episode, it looked like Jija no longer wanted to continue the plan though he revealed this in 57th episode. I feel he dropped the plan soon after his near death incident as he would have realised even if his intentions were right he was doing wrong as it would hurt CP and make her sad and she will cry which he could not stand. He could not stand her being sad and crying. Him showing her their and Titli's childhood photo frame and gifting her watch looked genuine and I hoped it's not part of his plan. He then took her to Ghissu's icecream parlour to lighten her mood as she was not her useful self but continuously sad and crying. And then him fighting with a man with a girl whom they mistook kidnapper and Titli as if he wanted to stop her crying as soon as possible. After Mayuri going to coma, when their parents were arguing regarding husbands behaviour with Mayuri and wives spiking the food with laxatives only Jija's attention was on CP who was still sad over Titli. I was disappointed with those 4 elders at that time for not paying attention to CP's condition and was happy at Jija worried for her enough to follow her to the balcony as she was disappointed with the elders fight. He again consoled her and then let her know they have not done anything big yet to find Titli and made that CCTV plan. Before leaving her alone there in the balcony, he told her not to cry and left from there only after making sure she is not crying. The CCTV plan did not exposed bhootni but it did helped in finding Titli's actual kidnapper Bunty who they were thinking to be bhootni till that time. His words to Bunty that a man should take a woman to restaurant to make her eat food not by kidnapping her was so nice. JCP scene the next morning in their jogging wear was also nice. In the last scene of that episode when Jija hushed Gullu who was talking about his love web plan after CP left but was still around I was worried if his love web plan is still on after so much but I was relieved when he said now there will be no planning for the house and few other words. After that though he said her some unpleasant words on being convinced wrongs things happening due to them coming closer he soon felt bad and apologized to her even falling in her feet but she was upset being confused by his sudden behaviour. And the next night he realised his love for her. 

We have seen many unpredictable things in the show and most of our predictions becoming wrong. If it was some other show CP would fall for Jija first, Jija would have succeeded in his plan and then ditched her after marriage(worst even impregnating her before marriage) and later he would have fallen for her after realising his mistake. But here Jija dropped the plan before him actually doing something bad and regretting later which MLs in many shows do. In fact, he fell in love with her first instead of CP. So this was one of the biggest unpredictable thing that happened in the show. So his Golden Boy image and good nature was never ruined as it was the thing which stopped him from doing any further wrong by realising how much it will hurt CP as it was unbearable for him to see her sad and cry during Titli's kidnapping and on the verge of depression. Though he always fought against with her and her family and had rivalry with them he was never used to her being sad and cry like this. So he may have realised how wrong he was to make that plan. Though he stopped from doing any bad thing he still suffered for this when he has to stay away from CP who fell for him and even was ready to marry him by eloping which he wanted while he was planning against her. And then in 3rd last episode, him saying without disappointment but happily about he and his family planning to put even their house share in CP's name when earlier he wanted to take her and her family's share by marrying her. Though CP later came to know about his earlier plan she forgave him may be due to realising how he stopped his plan long back before doing anything bad and how he genuinely started loving her even staying away from her for her safety and planning to stay unmarried for her. But I feel if the show was not ended soon CP would have not forgiven him this soon but would have taken 1-2 weeks. But how they did not ruined Jija's character was very nice. He was a Golden Boy and remained a Golden Boy always. 

PS: The show deserves to return as there were many things left. They even shortened CP's age in hurry showing it 21 which would look that her parents were so desperate for her marriage thta they married her off as soon she became of legal marriage age. She should have shown of the same age as Jija that is 23. I talked Rithwik on this too but he did not reply this time though he seen my DM. We were not able to see JCP's life after engagement and both of them's bonding with the opposite families. Jija did not had a single conversation with Sophia in the show except a few words here and there between both families talks. I am still hoping against hope for the show to return as it don't deserves such an ending. 

Good Post Juhi.

Even Iam Hoping Our Favorite Show To Return Against Hope One Day.

We Should Have Seen The After Engagement Of JCP. Oh Well No Matter

I Still Enjoyed The Show. 

Sshesha thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Amazing observation. Maybe if CP's parents got concerned about CP, maybe Jija would have continued his love web plan for some more time. Not sure... but I feel so...

Originally posted by: SilverBell

Good Post Juhi.

Even Iam Hoping Our Favorite Show To Return Against Hope One Day.

We Should Have Seen The After Engagement Of JCP. Oh Well No Matter

I Still Enjoyed The Show. 

There was so much to show. After engagement, they could have turned it episodics like Bhabhiji, Happu, JCPH but after a point of time could have brought back bhootni. 

Originally posted by: RadiantSpark

Amazing observation. Maybe if CP's parents got concerned about CP, maybe Jija would have continued his love web plan for some more time. Not sure... but I feel so...

Then also he would be concerned about her being sad. After that near death incident, he has changed a lot. It looked like he dropped his plan after that. If he continued his plan then also he would have soon dropped it as he would fall in love with her for real and realised how wrong he was. Or some third person would have got to know about it or We would be shown CP knowing his plan from starting but playing along. Jija only thinking of CP losing bet and having to kiss even knowing how badly she was locked in the room was so out of character. His saying to CP pran jaaye par vachan na jaaye line was disgusting. Good that they did not shown such nonsense for long. We should have gotten self talk or mind talk of Jija on exactly when and why he dropped the plan but we only got him saying in 57th episode that there will be no plan now. But I strongly feel he dropped the plan after that near death incident as after that he was never shown thinking about that and his caring gestures towards CP looked genuine. 

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

There was so much to show. After engagement, they could have turned it episodics like Bhabhiji, Happu, JCPH but after a point of time could have brought back bhootni. 

Exactly

But They Didn't Do That.