Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Krantikari

So Aryan is Malini, Adi is Imlie, and Imlie is Adi in this equation.😆

The funniest part is last time Imlie chose to save Adi from the villagers and they forced her to marry Adi.

This time again, she’s choosing to save Adi again and the forcing/coercing/blackmailing will be done by hero Aru ji.😆

Matlab issbar EMA ki tag imlie ko milegi😂😂 pichli baar bhi miladha. Issbar baat alag

Edited by Vedika97 - 2 years ago
LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: zubaidah

Hero to zero in the name of protecting Imlie from good for nothing Adi . As Aryan thinking . Only he can save her

Agar isse save karna kehte toh koi kisi ko bhi aise save na kare🤪

Krantikari thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Hero to zero in the name of protecting Imlie from good for nothing Adi . As Aryan thinking . Only he can save her

Jo ladki Rajnikanth ki tarah hawaa mein udd sakti hai and saves everyone conveniently becomes ablaa and needs to be saved by Aru ji.😆 Wah wah.

Krantikari thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vedika97

Matlab issbar EMA ki tag imlie ko milegi😂😂 pichli baar bhi miladha. Issbar baat alag

right this time she’ll do EMA (actual one) with her Jija ji as ___some people like to say.😂

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Those days, i read mills and boon . The hero is always dark , tall , handsome arrogant business man and they are capable to do anything .This ASR calling mechanic to changed his flat tyre (If i am not mistaken as they Zoom at the car tyre part )

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Krantikari

Jo ladki Rajnikanth ki tarah hawaa mein udd sakti hai and saves everyone conveniently becomes ablaa and needs to be saved by Aru ji.😆 Wah wah.

That is what i have been complaining from the first day . Really irritate me with the slow motion eye lock . 😡
Krantikari thumbnail

Those days, i read mills and boon . The hero is always dark , tall , handsome arrogant business man and they are capable to do anything .This ASR calling mechanic to changed his flat tyre (If i am not mistaken as they Zoom at the car tyre part )

Forget that the fact that he hired a patrakaar as a meteorologist shows his level. And he hired all useless people in the meteorology department. Kaise business man ban gaya yeh nithalla.😆

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Midnight_moon

I don’t think this is reason for marriage

This paved to Arvind’s case only .

Then after may culminated to marriage.. and based multiple incident led to marriage.

Here I think they clearly shows something like today office trap has happened with Adhithya earlier also he may even not recognise that .

possible ha may be aditya se aur mistakes Hon aur asr samjhe ga aditya is a bad person aur phir BIL wala incident ki bhi is se Mila dega 😆

Matlab jis revenge k lia asr ke entry kerwae the woh ub start hoga 😆

DD ke jaane k baad 😆

Imlie ko BIL incident k bare mein pata chale ga to woh aditya ko save kerne k lia shadi kare g 😆

Daikh Lena yeh ASR ko bhi malini ke tarah end par negative nahi Bolen ga 😆

Yahan Sab se ziada negative inho ne aditya ko dikhaia ha😆

Pearl21 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Wase is serial mein ajeeb baat ha aditya se choti c bhi mistake ho jae to woh sinner bun jata ha jabke dd asr aur imlie jo bhi Kertay Rahay end par unke koe na Koe reason de kar ww ker detay hain 😆

Krantikari thumbnail

That is what i have been complaining from the first day . Really irritate me with the slow motion eye lock . 😡

He has taken over Imlie’s place in the show, she used to be the hero. Now he is. And he’s not a very good one.