CC 5 ; didi ka pf … (DT Warning pg 130)

BlueMoon91 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

Adilie has gone for ever

Rest is didi ka pf . This is given now by Atif & co left right centre

Keeping this cc to mainly keep in touch with you people .

And to brush up old memories related to show .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaCl5MYKVtK/

Dyaan se dekho aur sunosmiley37 kyaa din aa gaye. Janta ki demand ab poori karne wali haismiley37 aur sabko invite kar rahi haismiley36 matlab unko bhi pata hai bina bulaye koi aanewala toh hai nahismiley36 trp audience bewaqoof hai ya nahi yeh sunday epi ki trp se pata chal jaayegasmiley39

(Firse karna pada😆😆)

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Thanks for the new CC

but keya faida DD ka PF karke , for whom ?

shaadi toh ho hi geya adi se 👎🏼

opsora2090 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Vedika97

https://www.instagram.com/p/CaCl5MYKVtK/

Dyaan se dekho aur sunosmiley37 kyaa din aa gaye. Janta ki demand ab poori karne wali haismiley37 aur sabko invite kar rahi haismiley36 matlab unko bhi pata hai bina bulaye koi aanewala toh hai nahismiley36 trp audience bewaqoof hai ya nahi yeh sunday epi ki trp se pata chal jaayegasmiley39

(Firse karna pada😆😆)

aur montage bhi kiska dalaaa 🤣

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rollingdeep

That’s cos this trp audience came when asr came in I guess.. they don’t know the true and realistic love story which we all saw and which died after epi 300

RD u really think so?? Its just the always dangling carrot they're that's the PF.. Closure is what janta wants.. Warna Aryan is still not in the promo.. Let alone the Montage..

They're still releasing IVs after gash ka exit nearly 3 weeks.. Buzz k liye.. Them coming back to Ts and PF is already irritating the arylie FD.. But trp audience ko ye push pull mei itna interest nahi hai jitna t family aur didi k PF mei hai.. So isiliye back to square one..

Juvvi9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Thanks for the new CC.. MM

Hehe.. jumped in aise hi..

So SP should move on.. Mann ppl are asking for FK in montage...bhai aryan to promo mei bhi nahi hai 🤣 🤣

LeoNa_97 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

Thanks for the new CC.. MM

Hehe.. jumped in aise hi..

So SP should move on.. Mann ppl are asking for FK in montage...bhai aryan to promo mei bhi nahi hai 🤣 🤣

Voh dd 2.0 hai na 😆 yaad hai jab bina dd ki promo milta hai agla din poori ss dd kha jaati hai🤣 vaise promo meim phale hi na ho epi meim ss khaane keliye ready rehega😆 promo meim daala hota toh samajh jaata pf se zyaada jaasniya pe concentrate hoga😄😄😄 aruji ki gajab baizati🤣

ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

I still think Its a lollipop for trp purpose . Anyways nothing will happened even with PF . Adi already Married and acting as dumb and puppet to Malini .He will still stay with Malini bcos of the miracle Baby . Or Maybe the PF will be there is no BABY.

From the promo , Malini is standing at a balcony . Is that her New place with Adi ? Imlie look very confident even during the shooting after she recorded it but nothing happened . Until now still repairing . 🤦🏻‍♀️

Rollingdeep thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Juvvi9

RD u really think so?? Its just the always dangling carrot they're that's the PF.. Closure is what janta wants.. Warna Aryan is still not in the promo.. Let alone the Montage..

They're still releasing IVs after gash ka exit nearly 3 weeks.. Buzz k liye.. Them coming back to Ts and PF is already irritating the arylie FD.. But trp audience ko ye push pull mei itna interest nahi hai jitna t family aur didi k PF mei hai.. So isiliye back to square one..

Aree juvvs… honestly only ppl who didn’t see the story since day one I would assume can see some joy in this whole Arylie nonsense.,.and well I don’t know what’s going on but last I heard r and t family are all In one house cos let’s face it the r family inclusive asr are as interesting as eating chalk I would guess and the PH knows it but they dug their grave so to speak by bringing this useless lot thinking they could sell their story and this failed but now they have too much ego to admit so yeah now they are stuck to keep them relevant with unimaginable dialogues and scenes.,, But anyway I never really understood the trp audience so who knows… baki this not removing gm from montage by Ph is just weird.. I mean like it or not they should replace him with new adi by now.. I don’t know what they are trying to achieve but whatever it is good luck to them.

thanks MM ❤️

Edited by Rollingdeep - 2 years ago
ZUBAIDAH67 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5

Thank you for the New CC and invitation 🤗 MN Ji