Frequent Posters

Hello_kitta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

But Arijit can sing . 

bollyqueen0 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆 This is why I cannot take you seriously. What is Shaan actually saying in this interview and what did you put in this misleading title? The point of Shaan's reply was that even Arijit "picked up a little bit of Atif's drawl" but he incorporated it into his own singing. He made it his own unique style. A style that others are bending over backwards to copy.  And now, as Shaan said, music companies are asking everyone to sing like Arijit because that's all they are desperate for. An Arijit # 2 ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by bollyqueen0 - 2 years ago
ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Kindly don't twist Shaan's words to suit your narrative. 

khan.baba thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: UmeraTariq

Kindly don't twist Shaan's words to suit your narrative. 

i have learnt that from Youtube thumbnails ðŸ¤£ but eventually shaan said that arijit used atif style , so its the truth Arijit made atif alike voice in Tum Hi Ho , then with time he changed the style of singing , 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: bollyqueen0

😆 This is why I cannot take you seriously. What is Shaan actually saying in this interview and what did you put in this misleading title? The point of Shaan's reply was that even Arijit "picked up a little bit of Atif's drawl" but he incorporated it into his own singing. He made it his own unique style. A style that others are bending over backwards to copy.  And now, as Shaan said, music companies are asking everyone to sing like Arijit because that's all they are desperate for. An Arijit # 2 ðŸ˜Ž

Does anyone take him seriously ðŸ˜†