Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1162748 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I agree. I think there was this attempt to literally white wash her to complement Mohsin's fairness?

I don't even understand it because they showed a nice convo on Naira's dusky skin during her mooh dikhayi ritual and I for a split second end up thinking this show isn't that bad. 🤣

Yes so they did! I remember that. Mohsin Khan has very fair skin but that's about it. Shivangi is actually pretty.

1162748 thumbnail

how about a closing gif to the shaksh who has brought us all together?

austen-eliot thumbnail
Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Intoxicator

They did that to Naira quite a bit in S2 - made her look like a clown with all the makeup.
The actress is pretty but I think early on she had a lot of acne so maybe the foundation was extra heavy. BUt they also went overboard with the lipstick blush etc.

They always thop makeup on her tho I find her very pretty otherwise

1169266 thumbnail

Originally posted by: bakwaspolice

yeah i didn't like it but i didn't want to be mean 🤣

and why is the actress a makeup ki dukkan

Without make up Shivangi horrible lagti hai 😑 phir bhi Kaira fans Shivangi ko barbie doll kehty hain 😂
Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Yes so they did! I remember that. Mohsin Khan has very fair skin but that's about it. Shivangi is actually pretty.

Yep. I have always found Shivangi very pretty. Sans the heavy make up obviously. 😆

And I don't like Mohsin's brand of handsomeness

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
1162748 thumbnail

Chalo iss disagreement ko naye thread pe layiye

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5281115

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

bakwaspolice thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Most Posts (January 2022) 1 Thumbnail + 7

SO GUYS LET'S END THIS THREAD WITH SOME KODAK MOMENTS

FIGHT KARO DOCTOR SAAB FIGHT KARO

THE POLICE WALA CATCH THANE WALA JIJA

JIJA IN THE POLICE JEEP

AND OF COURSE JIJA'S BAKWAS WALA SORRY

THE THEME SONG FOR JIJAs ARREST MERE MEHBOOB QAYAMAT HOGI 🤣

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6Ul3ASaFLU

Edited by bakwaspolice - 2 years ago
1162748 thumbnail

Chalo iss disagreement ko naye thread pe layiye

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5281115

THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED!

CLOSED -SHOO, GO TO THE NEW THREAD😆

Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: austen-eliot

I support the motion to make Inspecter saab our new lead for this show.. Yes it was bakwaspolice who sent the guy.. 😎

What in hell is the problem with that retarded jodi..aakhir they have pushed poor Bade papa into finally getting a heart attack.. It is actually a plan of jija's to remove him from the pic... He's been consistently doing everything to bring this on.. And that two-faced aastheen ka saamp Akshu was in on it too.

If these amateurs really intend to bring awareness of real-life cases like how Eka said, somebody should seriously petition against them for ridiculing grave social and legal issues of the country. They are being "anti-national".. Not joking.

That tennis ball joke was like.. KYA??!!

Balls and stationary just appearing out of thin air!!

What was the deal with akshu and that selfie stick.. What was she trying to do?

Boxing to release her anger indeed!! How cringe was that?! And Kairav having the flashback of when he first saw Sirat.. I hope it didn't mean he was seeing her in his sister, please!!

Now Kairav along with Akshu can go to hell.. How pathetic have they made out the characters of poor Naira's kids!

And I’m hating this playing of beautiful songs for this crap couple.. Dekho such a lovely old song.. Mere mehboob qayamat hogi... Atleast it's a not so good remix and not Kishore Kumar ki incomparable awaaz!

'Doctor' Abhimanyu Birla is the most useless, fake, presumptuous vulgar upstart with a head full of crap and hot air. He has got to be the most disgusting man in the whole of fiction.

I haven’t watched a few episodes because I’ve been really busy and the lead couple bore me to death…I’m finding it very hard to watch abhimanyus face onscreen..he’s looking more and more unattractive to me every day.. as for Akshara..from being a timid girl they’ve changed her into a screeching outspoken woman now…she’s blatantly going against her family… even to the detriment of her grandfathers health.. I was hoping to see more of Arohi but they made her into furniture…🤦🏻‍♀️
Indira1211 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

I agree. I think there was this attempt to literally white wash her to complement Mohsin's fairness?

I don't even understand it because they showed a nice convo on Naira's dusky skin during her mooh dikhayi ritual and I for a split second ended up thinking this show isn't that bad. 🤣

shivangi is looking so lovely in Balika Vadhu 2 ..her dressing and make up is simple and lovely so she’s looking amazing and she and randeep look great together..🥰. Yes they overdid her makeup and dressing on yrkkh … so she didn’t look her best most of the time ,..👍