Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RockingSunny thumbnail
Anniversary 3 Thumbnail IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

maybe she has no ethics but I doubt she beats men

Actually she gets paid for such behaviour and since she had a terrible life she thinks these things are right

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

Actually she gets paid for such behaviour and since she had a terrible life she thinks these things are right

What terrible life did she have? 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

What terrible life did she have? 

When she was small her nasty father left them on streets and they didn't even have enough food to eat. So for their living rakhi did everything she can do and that's where she choose the wrong path. It's true rakhi has been badly used by many people in film industry for their selfish needs. Rakhi thinks this behaviour will give her fame and money for future needs that's why she behaves likes this. Probably she never had a person who would show her right path

DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: priya185

maybe she has no ethics but I doubt she beats men

That is immaterial. He was never her husband to begin with. He may be a wife beater, but that is a moot point. What is relevant is that he was HIRED. He played his part, just as Rakhi did hers, and went about his way.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Biggboss15

When she was small her nasty father left them on streets and they didn't even have enough food to eat. So for their living rakhi did everything she can do and that's where she choose the wrong path. It's true rakhi has been badly used by many people in film industry for their selfish needs. Rakhi thinks this behaviour will give her fame and money for future needs that's why she behaves likes this. Probably she never had a person who would show her right path

That might be true, but she's now old enough to understand what's right and what's wrong. She does everything deliberately to gain attention, and this is wrong. 

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaddyMarvel

That is immaterial. He was never her husband to begin with. He may be a wife beater, but that is a moot point. What is relevant is that he was HIRED. He played his part, just as Rakhi did hers, and went about his way.

Exactly. She was never married. She made up the name Riteish and then hired a guy with the same name for Bigg Boss 

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

That might be true, but she's now old enough to understand what's right and what's wrong. She does everything deliberately to gain attention, and this is wrong. 

Hmm I am not denying that she is wrong but her bigg boss behaviour is just due to makers as they tell her to behave like this and in most of her controversies she was not alone😆. Anyways I prefer her over ritesh because she had a terrible life while ritesh has a good background. Plus ritesh was also involved in this fake pati drama

kooki07 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

I heard her childhood stories while she was in N B show on star l]plus long time ago since then I have a soft corner for her because every child deserves the happy and a stable home its not the children's and mothers fault in it .God forbid every one .

Chingaari thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Most Liked (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8

So shpuld we keep one more fake stage ready for swayamvar and bb 16 with another fake love story of rakhi with someone else

RockingSunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: kooki07

I heard her childhood stories while she was in N B show on star l]plus long time ago since then I have a soft corner for her because every child deserves the happy and a stable home its not the children's and mothers fault in it .God forbid every one .

See I don't support her behaviour but yes I feel bad for her and it's true there was no one to show her right path