Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sehreem1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 1 years ago

Thank you for never stop writing your stories are our stress busters inshallah after Eid I will be a little more free to come and write but I never miss your stories ❤️❤️ loved both the ep❤️❤️

Edited by Sehreem1 - 1 years ago
Phlo004 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 years ago

Diiiiii it's really nice to read this story a new change to our favorite characters which our mind has set to a khadoos malhar and innocent and bubbly kalyani but this one rocks 🤗🤗

Really thankful to you for writingsuch a beautiful masterpiece I am really amazed to read this side of our malhar our cutiepie aaye haaye 😘😘😘

Atul is really excited to bring change in her daughter and her husband life and it's quite a funny but cute character i really loved him how he is with malhar a really good father and daughter relationship 

And kalyani precious words in front of him his life changing moment I am really loving this 

He had endured a lot of pain in his life hope to see him living happily a carefree soul and kalyani filling it with her boldness and malhar a cutie Going to love it 🤩🤩

HIMAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 months ago

So sweet update n very lovely story... malhar is my favorite... kalyani is bubly in serial but here she is a fire cracker... if u leave her on her own she will malhar's pitayi... but wanna see malhar's reaction for her approach... his surprised feeling are so cute n genuine... will be waiting for the next update...

rekha_crm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 10 months ago

Part 12

Malhar was getting ready to go to the temple. He had bathed and was in the process of tying the dhoti. 

Making the pleats he pulled it through his legs to tuck it at the waist from behind but since his arm and shoulder were still stiff, he couldn't stretch it as much as he tried due to the sharp pain.  

His trials only caused him to sweat and he gave up letting the pleats fall. 

He stood there with hands on his hip contemplating on calling his uncle.

Nahi…!! kaka toh already raaste me honge…ab Kya karun…!! Haan ek kaam kar sakta hun.. Yahan se pant hi pehen leta hun…dhoti ko mandir jaakar kaka ke madad se pehnunga..!! 

He was untangling the front knot to remove the dhoti. 

"Itna naaraz ho mujhse ki meri madad nahi lena chahte…?" 

Malhar turned and saw Atul.

"Baba…!!"

"Maine tumhara dil dukha diya Malhar… maaf kar do mujhe…" 

"Aap…!! Please bhool jaiye woh sab…!! Mai aapse naaraaz kaise ho sakta hun…!! aapko maafi maangne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai…"

"Ye…dhoti…!! mujhe bula liya hota..!!"

"Haan…ye kyun nahi sujha mujhe… Mai bhi kitna gadha hun…aap please help kar dijiye na Baba.. mandir jaane ki der ho rahi hai…"

Atul smiled and helped him out to tie the dhoti and gave him a hug, patting his back. Sometimes words were not needed. 

Kalyani was ready and waiting when her husband and dad stepped out. 

Malhar couldn't help looking at her. She looked beautiful wearing white. She was holding a big bag. 

He went near to the door, "Taxi abhi aa jayegi.. ye..!!" He pointed to the bag. "Ye bag..? Kya hai…?"

"Oh..!! Ye kheer hai…!!" 

"Kheer..?"

"Haan…ye hum wahan logon me baant denge…Aai ka aashirwaad milega… hain na Papa…?" She looked at her father. 

Atul smiled and nodded his head, "Haan beta…!!"

The taxi came and they left for the temple. 

Sarthak was already there when they reached and the panditji was ready. The rituals were completed and they distributed the kheer.

"Vahini ko kheer bohot pasand tha…!!" Sarthak remembered. "Thank you Kalyani…!! Itne saalon me mai kabhi nahi kar paaya…aaj tumne kiya…thank you..!!" 

"Kaka…Kya aap bhi…aisa Kuch nahi kiya maine."

Sarthak just smiled and nodded his head. 

Back home, Malhar went in to change. Atul and Kalyani both sensed that he was feeling low and let him be.

It was almost evening now and Kalyani handed her dad a cup of tea. 

"Papa…!! Meri aankh lag gayi…lagta hai Malhar ne khana bhi nahi khaya…."

"Mai bhi dawai ke asar se so gaya beta…abhi dekhke aata hun…"

"Mai dekhti hun papa..!!"

She knocked on the door but there was no response. Turning the handle she found it unlocked and went in. The room and the washroom both were empty. 

"Papa..Malhar kamre me nahi hai…"

"Bahar gaya hoga…phone karke pucho.."

Kalyani tried his number and heard the phone ringing inside the room.

"Phone ghar pe hi hai…"

"Kya..? Aisa Kahan Chala gaya…?" Atul looked worried.

"Aap calm rahiye.. Mai dekhti hun…"

The bell rang.

Kalyani opened the door. It was Sourav.

"Malhar phone nahi uta raha…", he said, stepping in.

Kalyani told him that Malhar wasn't at home and his phone was left behind. She didn't know where he had gone.

"Aapko kya lagta hai…aise bina bataiye kahan gaye honge…", she asked Sourav. 

Atul lost his temper, "Tumne kabhi parwah hi nahi ki…kabhi jaanne ki koshish nahi ki…kyun batayega woh…" 

"Papa...abhi mujhe sunana jyada zaroori hai…?" Kalyani started to argue back but Sourav stepped in calming them both down.

"Aap donon chinta mat kijiye…abhi aa jayega…"

"Kya ho raha hai…?"

The subject of their discussion was standing at the entrance. 

"Malhar..!! Kahan gaya tu…batake nahi jaa sakta tha..?" Sourav questioned. "Kalyani aur uncle kitne pareshan ho gaye…Aur phone kyun nahi le gaya..? Kitne saare calls kiye maine..."

Malhar looked around at everyone's worried faces. 

"Aa..!! Sorry…!! actually mai…doctor ke paas gaya tha…"

"Doctor…?" Kalyani asked, her voice laced with worry. "Tabiyat teekh nahi hai…?"

"Nahi..!! Nahi…!! Kuch nahi hua hai mujhe. Mai sirf fitness certificate lene gaya tha…kal duty rejoin karna hai na..phone le jaana bhul gaya… aadhe raaste me yaad aaya par wapas aane me aur wakt barbaad ho jaata…aap sab ko pareshan karne keliye I'm sorry…"

"Acha teekh hai…!! ab wahin khade rehne ka punishment nahi diya hai… aao andhar…!!", Atul said calmly. 

They all had tea and Sourav and Malhar discussed some work related stuff before he left. 

Later, after dinner, Atul went for a short walk. Kalyani was cleaning up the kitchen and Malhar started washing the dishes. 

"Aap chodiye…!! Mai kar lungi…!! kal se kaam pe jaana hai na..Thoda rest kijiye.."

"Ab aur rest nahi…uff..bohot ho gaya..!!" 

Looking at her tired face he said, "Rest toh tumhe karni chahiye…"

"Taaki aap bina bataye kahin aur jaa sake…?", she twisted her lips sarcastically and walked out of the kitchen leaving Malhar wondering how he should react. 

Malhar was sitting on the bed when Kalyani came in after seeing that her dad had settled down to sleep. 

Malhar put aside the photo that he had been holding and looked up to her.

"Kalyani..!! I'm sorry bina bataye jaane keliye… woh…Mai…pehle kabhi…isliye…sach me phone bhul gaya…sorry…" 

Kalyani smiled tenderly as he struggled to complete explaining. She got into her side of the bed. Moving a bit closer, she sat beside him and took his hand. 

"Aapki galti nahi hai…Maine pehle kabhi aapse pucha nahi aur na hi Maine aapko bataya hai…!! Iss baar aapko maafi maangne ki koi zaroorat nahi hai…lekin…!!!"

"Lekin..!!"

"Agli baar se maafi nahi milegi…!! Na aapko aur na mujhe…no more excuses.. hum donon ek doosre ko bataye bina kahin nahi jayenge…!! Samazla..?"

Malhar didn't say anything, just kept looking at her as though he was seeing her for the first time. 

She flicked her thumb and two fingers in front of him, the clicking sound breaking his reverie. 

"Uunhh…!!"

"Samazla…?" She asked again.

His head bobbed up and down. 

"Ab so jaiye...kal duty pe jaana hai na.."

"Mujhe neend nahi aa rahi.. Tum so jao…Mai bahar bait jaata hun..", he took the photo in his hand and tried to get out of the bed but was pulled back down.

"Kiski photo hai ye…?" She took it out of his hands. It was the same photo that she had seen in his wardrobe a few days back. A little boy with his parents. 

"Aww…ye aap hai..? Kitne cute lag rahe hain…"

Malhar didn't say anything. 

"Aai ki yaad aa rahi hai…?"

He looked down at his own hands. 

"Mujhe bhi Aai ki bohot yaad aati hai..!! Aur Sampu ki bhi…!!" 

Silence filled the room for a few minutes before she broke it. 

"Chaliye...aaj hum soyenge nahi…apne bachpan ki baatein share karte hain…aap pehle bataiye…!!"

"Mere paas batane jaisa kuch hai nahi…!!"

"Aise kaise…yaadein toh honge na…"

"Yaad..me sirf itna bacha hai ki Aai ko hospital leke gaye…aur wahan se woh wapas…", he choked. 

Kalyani gently twined her fingers into his and gave a gentle squeeze. She didn't want to ask him anything more. 

She just began telling about her own childhood, how much fun she and her sister had. They didn't have a lot of money but Atul always had some surprises for both his daughters. Madhuri was a lovely, cheerful mom and at the same time, she was strict with them when needed. 

"Maine hi jyada daant khaye hain Aai se…itna pareshan karti thi mai…aur papa toh bechare mere aur Aai ke beech phas jaate the…" 

Kalyani was always a bit balanced and independent while Sampada relied a lot on their mom. 

When their mom had died they had all been heartbroken. Sampada had been too broken and it had taken all of Atul's energy to bring her back to normal. 

Kalyani had witnessed her sister's struggle at that time too and how her father's health had taken a toll on him after that. And later again with Sampu's pregnancy they had undergone the same cycle.  

"Haan..humne bohot mushkilen dekhi par bohot saare khubsurat yaadein hain…mujhe pata hai papa bhi Aai ko bohot miss karte hain par mere saamne jyada nahi dikhate…ab hum donon hi toh reh gaye hain…"

"Meri yaadein toh bohot dundhli si hai…Mai cheh saal ka tha jab Aai chali gayi…!! Aur aat saal ka tha jab Baba bhi chale gaye…"

Kalyani looked stricken. He had been too young to lose his parents. 

She unconsciously put arm around and hugged him. 

Malhar stiffened. This proximity was new to him and he didn't want to take too much comfort. She was just feeling overwhelmed. He wiggled himself out. 

Understanding his hesitation Kalyani went back to just holding his hand. 

"Kaise…? Kya hua tha…?"

"Aai aur baba bol rahe the ki jaldi mera bhai ya behen hone wala tha…phir ek din Aai ko hospital leke gaye…aur wahan se na Aai aur na hi baby zinda laute…"

His dad had been devastated. Though had physically been with Malhar but his thoughts had been elsewhere. His dad's health deteriorated and he too had left Malhar alone. 

"Kaka, Kaki aur Atharv...!! Atharv ke saat toh aapne khub masti ki hogi na…?" She asked, hoping to divert him.

"Haan…Thoda bohot kiya hai…lekin Kaki hum donon ko ek dusre ke saath jyada wakt nahi bitane deti thi."

"School me toh milte honge…"

"Mai aur Atharv alag alag schools jaate the…Kaka aur Atharv pyar bohot karte hain…lekin kabhi khulkar jaata nahi paate…!!! aaj bhi nahi…!! aur mai nahi chahta ki mere wajah se Kaki ke saat unke rishte me koi bhi kadwahat aaye…isliye mai khud hi duri banake rakhta hun…"

"Aur Sourav…?"

"Haan Sourav hi ek hai jo bachpan se mere saat raha hai…woh nahi hota toh mai shayad…!!" He left the sentence midway. 

"Mai paani leke aaun..?"

He shook his head.

"Ok toh coffee le aati hun…ab raat bhar jaage rehna hai na…"

"Tum so jao Kalyani…Mai bahar sofe pe bait jaata hun…"

"Actually na…Meri ek problem hai… jab mujhe pata hai ki ghar pe kisi ek ko neend nahi aa rahi hai…toh…!!"

"Toh..?"

"Mujhe bhi neend nahi aati…!! pata hai Sampu ko neend nahi aati thi toh kya karte the hum.…?"

"Kya…?"

"Are..koi guess toh kijiye…"

"Behnen toh baatein karte honge.."

"Wrong answer…ACP..!!" 

"Phir…?"

"Ekdum mushkil sa recipe dundkar woh banate the..…"

"Raat ko…?"

She nodded her head smilingly.

She jumped out of the bed with enthusiasm and pulled his hand, "Aise dekhte rahenge…? Chaliye… kaam pe lag jaiye…Mai akele nahi karne wali…"

In the kitchen, Kalyani quickly took inventory of the ingredients and decided to make puranpoli

She mixed the dough while asking him to scrape the coconut for the filling. Then she made the coconut jaggery filling while he made medium sized balls of the dough.

Then Kalyani took charge of flattening the dough and filling it with the sweetened coconut. 

Malhar as instructed by her kept the flame on low for it to cook evenly and spread out ghee on top of it.

Then they took some puranpolis on a plate and ran up to the terrace. Sitting there in the cool breeze, they enjoyed eating the warm poli. 

"Thank you Kalyani…"

"Aage kabhi bhi khudko akela mat samjhiye. Mai hun aapke saat…!!" 

She broke a piece of the sweet and held it to his mouth. This time he didn't hesitate and as his mouth took hold of the bite of food, her fingertips touched his lips. Both of them felt a jolt to their cores. 

Their gazes met and held for how long they didn't know. 

Only the continuous chirping of birds brought them back to the present indicating that they needed to get back into their routines. 

2019_mishi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Beautiful ❤️

Your stories are amazing

Plz keep writing 

shrutiberlia thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 4

Seriously I am your fansmiley42smiley42 This is an awesome update. Please quickly give us the next update.

HIMAP thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Wow... how beautifully she managed his loneliness... Her concern and her care may be new to him as he longed for that all his life... Now he should get adopt to that and reciprocate that openly... he always loved her and she should get to know that and yaar you reminded me puranpoli now and I started crave for that... who will get me that now... Nice update and am very eager to read further... And thank you for tagging me... 

Edited by HIMAP - 10 months ago
GAYATHRINAYAR thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Beautiful

Poor malhar I felt bad for him kaki ke vajah se athu aur kaka se bhi vo uss pyaar ko nahi paa payi . Vivaah movie Poonam ki yaad aayi mujhe toh seeing malhar 

Hope kallu heals him and kakiji ko bhi apne raste le aaye 

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: 2019_mishi

Beautiful ❤️

Your stories are amazing

Plz keep writing 

Thank you Mishi.

rekha_crm thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIMAP

Wow... how beautifully she managed his loneliness... Her concern and her care may be new to him as he longed for that all his life... Now he should get adopt to that and reciprocate that openly... he always loved her and she should get to know that and yaar you remembered me puranpoli now and I started crave for that... who will get me that now... Nice update and am very eager to read further... And thank you for tagging me... 

Thank you. ❤️❤️

I hope you get to eat your puranpolis soon..