Mahira khan called bhikari pakistani from atanki mulk.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

The troll's right tho? Although its the mulk which is bhikhari and not Mahira. 

You might be pushing hate here but both India and Pakistani are technically bhikarni in the eye of developed countries, which India isn't either. 

India's external debt was US$ 570 billion at the end of March 2021.  

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/adb-lends-record-usd-4-6-bn-loans-to-india-in-2021/articleshow/89383887.cms 

External Debt in Pakistan averaged 64384.27 USD Million from 2002 until 2021

So technically, from one bhikari to another.. but since I am more positive, I'd just say, we're both developing economies with our own issues, including haters.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Taify

You might be pushing hate here but both India and Pakistani are technically bhikarni in the eye of developed countries, which India isn't either. 

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/news/economy/finance/adb-lends-record-usd-4-6-bn-loans-to-india-in-2021/articleshow/89383887.cms 

So technically, from one bhikari to another.. but since I am more positive, I'd just say, we're both developing economies with our own issues, including haters.

Debt is not the only parameter on which economies are based. GDP, per capita income, domestic industries, employment etc. matter a lot. And it's a fact that Pakistan's economy cannot be compared to India's at ANY level, the latter is a trillion dollar economy. 

loginidran thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Taify

United States external debt:21,358.3 USD bn in Dec 2020

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/united-states/external-debt

The bigger the country, the more expenses and the more debts. If anything it shows the country’s credibility to keep getting loans. 

Since you are so positive you should help Pakistan compare itself with countries that are within it’s reach. Then may be some positive growth will happen. 

Edited by catchmeifucan - 2 years ago
Dodototo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Lol isn't their prime minister bark anti india stuff every second day on Twitter...

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dodototo

Lol isn't their prime minister bark anti india stuff every second day on Twitter...

He's the puppet of the Army, what do you expect? Nawaz was corrupt but he wasn't as anti-India. Imran has zero aukat to be honest. 

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Debt is not the only parameter on which economies are based. GDP, per capita income, domestic industries, employment etc. matter a lot. And it's a fact that Pakistan's economy cannot be compared to India's at ANY level, the latter is a trillion dollar economy. 

Indeed, but your argument was on the word 'bhikari' and you're changing the topic now LOL

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Don’t know why we are talking about external debts here, if  that’s taken into account then US becomes most bhikari with 20+ trillions of external debt. 

It’s also the biggest creditor though. 😂

Join the dots and learn economics.

Taify thumbnail

Originally posted by: catchmeifucan

United States external debt:21,358.3 USD bn in Dec 2020

https://www.ceicdata.com/en/indicator/united-states/external-debt

The bigger the country, the more expenses and the more debts. If anything it shows the country’s credibility to keep getting loans. 

Since you are so positive you should help Pakistan compare itself with countries that are within it’s reach. Then may be some positive growth will happen. 

That's cause the US has been giving loans to India, Pakistan, and other poor countries.... probably should give you one so you can learn to be positive too lol

monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I don’t want to mock as it will not improve anything, but PM of a country always cries about LACK OF FUNDS to function the country if debts are not Given or Forgiven.

Atleast stay grounded to reality.