Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Baarish_Sim thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 2 years ago

I think when they said forced, they mean he’d rushed her decision to confess when she wasn’t ready. He didn’t make her lie or anything. Their feelings are mutual. But by giving her the idea that he’ll harm himself, it seemed like he coerced her into saying it then and there. 

He probably wouldn’t have done that had he known she didn’t reciprocate, but for someone whose already shouldering the guilt of one death, the method he used could’ve had serious repercussions

Think of it like a trial. He asked her leading questions. 

Baarish_Sim thumbnail

I’m lactose intolerant but that never stops me. I choose to endure the pain for good food lol (cheese addict)

Ekahriz thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vaish.5

But don’t you think he forced confession out of her only after he was sure that she loves him!! When he found out that she saved him by risking her life. She is conditioned to be like that, he made her to cross all the boundaries for her love and happiness. In that aspect I disagree with whoever is saying Abhimanyu forced confession out of Akshara.

Doesn't matter. I could be in love with someone and will have thousand other reasons to not confess or not wanting to spend my life with the person. Doesn't mean they can just manipulate me into confessing. Threatening self harm is core definitive characteristic of abusive relationships. 

Ekahriz thumbnail

Originally posted by: Baarish_Sim

I’m lactose intolerant but that never stops me. I choose to endure the pain for good food lol (cheese addict)

That I do too. But milk chocolate is not worth the bloating and Diarrhea. 😆 According to me that is. 

Edited by Ekahriz - 2 years ago
Ekahriz thumbnail

Another thing I don't understand is, the entire family including Abhimanyu didn't care where she was for the last two years. Mahima wants her away from the family. But suddenly Abhimanyu who was not bothered about his sister's life for the last two years is affected by Kairav breaking up with her and can't stand tears in her eyes. Aww! 🙄

This is classic Swarna behavior from season 2. When she kept Shubham away from everyone and kept away from everything that is rightfully his and when he OD'd and died, put all balme on Naira. 

sidnilove thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Nobody raised a hand on Abhimanyu in the mandir. He had just dumped one sister and was proclaiming his love for another sister and still nobody got physical with him.

He took Akshu in his arms and left even when bade papa was warning him not to. 

It would have made sense to see Kairav getting angry on Abhimanyu because he's been shown to be protective of his sisters and there's a bond between Goenka siblings.

But now Abhimanyu has the audacity to raise a hand on Kairav..wow 👏 such a family loving responsible brotherly behaviour!!

Overnight he has turned into a protective brother. I thought he only cared about his mother and Akshu..how did Anisha get into this protective circle? Soon his whole family will be under his protection and Akshu will be out..such unique and compelling storytelling 

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: ayushisingh29

Seriously..he's trying to hit kairav and for what ??

For his crazy sister..who doesn't have an ounce of shame..

The way this anisha shamelessly went to goenkas and started making forceful relations with them gave me second hand embarrassment..

Kairav clearly doesn't want to be with her and she needs to respect his NO..

And now abhimanyu is fighting with kairav..seems like he's forgotten what he did to kairav's sisters..rejected one on the wedding day and eloped with the other one..so by this logic kairav should murder abhimanyu by now..

Atleast kairav didn't leave anisha on the wedding day and admitted that she was his ex girlfriend..and tried to protect her dignity saying its not her fault..

Kairav didn't say anything to abhimanyu for rejecting arohi and calling her besharam.

First neil manhandled kairav and now abhimanyu..Birla kids are such brats..all of them are  same...aggressive, impulsive and selfish..they don't care about anyone other then themselves..

I'm glad that akshara intervened..kairav is more like a guardian to her..after kartik and naira he's the only one closest to akshara..and abhimanyu insulting kairav must have hurt her..I'm glad she stopped him because akshara is abhimanyu's weakness and that's the only language he understands..

abhimanyu is a disrespectful rude bully…a man who doesn’t respect his own father can’t be expected to show respect to any other man..🤷🏻‍♀️..I wouldn’t put it past him to grab Manish and shake him as well one of these days 😂.. and abhimanyu doesn’t show respect to women either..only the ones he loves get respect..like his mom, akshara, crazy Nisha. Remember how he treated Arohi ..proposed to her, did all the pre wedding functions with her and then ran away with her sister..he’s disgusting 😡

Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

Team Abhira (Gen 4)

Originally posted by: apra

exactly the way they support him is just....... 

he is impulsive, arrogant and has anger management issues 

well someone posted That they like abhimanyu because he’s rude to people who deserve it…so everyone in this show deserves to be bullied and pushed around by the great abhimanyu birla 😡

Krithi1985 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Ekahriz

Another thing I don't understand is, the entire family including Abhimanyu didn't care where she was for the last two years. Mahima wants her away from the family. But suddenly Abhimanyu who was not bothered about his sister's life for the last two years is affected by Kairav breaking up with her and can't stand tears in her eyes. Aww! 🙄

This is classic Swarna behavior from season 2. When she kept Shubham away from everyone and kept away from everything that is rightfully his and when he OD'd and died, put all balme on Naira. 

Even I was wondering they didn't care about anisha for past 2 years . Today he was holding the collar n fighting with kairav

For what  abhimanyu did with arohi n akshara kairav was only yelling at him never raised his hand .

chremma thumbnail

Its like jbtk ankhom k samne ni h pyr ni h😭Samne ate hi pyr flood ki trh bahar aa ra h🤪🤣