Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 2 years ago

Can anyone please pm me the plot of darmiyaan in brief?

Ralulo thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 7

"You always need a reason to scold me,that's why i don't tell you anything"-good way to explain Pragya's habit to keep secrets and his habit to get angry for every little detail. 

Adiandsid thumbnail

When was that said? ๐Ÿ˜† Nice excuse though. 

Having rewatched the Munni/Simo phase was funny to see there were times she insisted she was Pragz and he used to deny it. And then when he started asking she insisted she is Munni. So both happened - sometimes even together. ๐Ÿ˜†

But a stupid thing done by the writers... just to keep TA around. 

Edited by Adiandsid - 2 years ago
Ralulo thumbnail

During a not serious fight in the bathroom,more like teasing eo. But many times end up saying things that are so real,sad that don't pay too much attention to what they say,a lot more easy to understand and avoid ugly fights if they open those ears at the right time.

Adiandsid thumbnail

Oh... they were never shown having a 'normal' talk isnt it? The only one I can remember came in the last days by the window. Probably a couple more in ML between (not his wife but secretary turned friend) Nikku and him. 

Ralulo thumbnail

Almost normal after 4th wedding,talked about everything with calm,including about what he couldn't understand later,on purpose to separate them. ๐ŸคชEvery time they get there,a stupid reason is invented and the trust,understanding and their peace end up thrown out the window,all too nice between them otherwise.

Ralulo thumbnail

ImageImageImageImage

Ralulo thumbnail

Cute how Abhi used to say if they have a boy-would be like him,if a girl-would be like her. Turned out that Kiara was a girl with his tastes and attitude. ๐Ÿ˜† But one detail was almost true,their child would be named after them,their combined names-during 3rd wedding called Kiara as their Abhigya. โค๏ธ