Varun or Siddharth: Better actor? - Page 3

Poll

Which is the better performance of the two?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PangaNaLe thumbnail
Own Your Stories Participant 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

This would be an unpopular opinion but didn't find Shershaah to be a great movie neither found Sid Mal's performance anything special.

I mean he was decent just like he was in Kapoor & Sons but that's it. He still has a long way to go.

I was never a fan of Varun's acting except October which was a really good performance. But he sucks in other films. Even in Badlapur he was average, really needs to work on his dialogue delivery. Never watched Sui Dhaaga.

Varun only wins this because of October.

priya185 thumbnail

Comedy Crew

Varun is better but he should pick better films

Sidharth's acting was only good in shershaah and I love HTP

1194442 thumbnail

Varun is more charismatic, for lack of a better term. 😆

Sid has a hot bod but I don't find him thaaaat handsome .... imagine if he looked like Shahid, and acted and danced like him too.

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

My personal fave is Sid since the start.

I picked him from watching the SOTY promos and movie, but i find Varun and Alia are better pairing and chemistry from the start (wishing they would sign another movie together)

capricornrcks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dirdam

In Shershaah he didn't seem bland, boring or wooden to me, played one of the best performances last year even one of his know well haters (Anupama) invited him for her roundtable...that speak volumes.

Not denying that Sid is a hardworker. But talent wise I'd put him with Tiger, Vidyut and Aditya Roy Kapoor. Bit better than them but still in the same category. His performance in Shershah was decent. But it's a wellmade patriotic film, the screenplay was strong and Captain Batra's story was popular. Give Sid a great costar like Alia or Fahad and he'll get forgotten in their shadow. Not like Varun who could hold his own even with Madhuri on the screen in Kalank.

DobbyDeol thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hard to pick between two piles of garbage.

floydd thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Varun anyday. Even though he is often ott actor, he can emote. And act and gets reaction.

Sidharth is wooden face. Male Katrina!

Cant survive without his Alia n Suggadaddy Kjo

infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Both are somewhat good.I mean both have given good/above average performances. Varun can be fab with a good script and direction as well, whereas I find him cringeworthy in those Govinda type comic roles like in Main Tera Hero, Judwa 2 etc. But he does put in a lot of effort and it shows. Sid can be wooden but he is not unbearable, he is quite subtle too, overall he is a decent actor.

Edited by infinity101 - 2 years ago
infinity101 thumbnail
Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: priya185

Varun is better but he should pick better films

Sidharth's acting was only good in shershaah and I love HTP

Yeah well I think he was very good in HTP as well ❤️
NegativeNancy thumbnail

Varun Varun varun