Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1003197 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Do school allows mask or that also not allowed for security purpose?

JayaBachan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Fair enough. People should have the right to choose. However, the reason I don't want burqa to be allowed in public places (more so in places where showing your identity is necessary) is that it can be a security concern. That is my main beef apart from the fact that I find it sexist and regressive. Like I said, I'm agInst any full face covering in public, even if it's not the burqa. Especially in a place like a school, where wearing uniform is mandatory. In places like this, hijab or burqa both shouldn't be allowed.

But yes, I agree on your point that people do have the right to choose.

Your concerns regarding the burqa is completely valid. I have the same views and discomfort towards covering the whole face. But I’ve made my peace that if that’s something they want to do, then I’ll just let them exercise that freedom to choose.

Anyhow I’m out. Bathroom break is over. 😆

Edited by FingerFetish - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Zeal17

How can a meagre issue like wearing cloth or not in Indian school become International headlines.. but Hindu Minor girls In Pakistan getting abducted, raped and forcefully married doesn't gain any attention from international publications or celebrities. Did Malala raised her voice for Pakistani hindu girls?

Bcoz there r Indians in India who support these publications ..so called wokes. Most such articles in these publications r also written by Indian origin writers..

Also let's just assume that India is a power which is reasonably big enough..so whatever happens here interests international community who r the self proclaimed guardians of everything they consider human right

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m not talking about the educational institute. My comment is referring to the general opinion of wearing a hijab. Let people wear what they want so long as it’s their decision. Simple. I’m not going to get started in the schooling system because the public schools here allow students to wear religious garments (hijab, crucifix, etc) with their uniform. It’s only private schools uphold more stricter rules.

But the ongoing issue is about one wearing Hijab in schools and colleges. No one is banning wearing Hijab nationwide. This issue is being unnecessarily blown out of proportion.

Some of the hijab supporters girls in these schools have congress affiliations. Clearly poltics is involved here!!

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: niyati13

Bcoz there r Indians in India who support these publications ..so called wokes. Most such articles in these publications r also written by Indian origin writers..

Also let's just assume that India is a power which is reasonably big enough..so whatever happens here interests international community who r the self proclaimed guardians of everything they consider human right

Why is human right conditional.. why a Hindu girl in Pakistan doesn't have support from these self proclaimed guardians..

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

I’m not talking about the educational institute. My comment is referring to the general opinion of wearing a hijab. Let people wear what they want so long as it’s their decision. Simple. I’m not going to get started in the schooling system because the public schools here allow students to wear religious garments (hijab, crucifix, etc) with their uniform. It’s only private schools uphold more stricter rules.

Most of the schools in India r private schools..and govt schools follow the secular constitution so religious symbols r anyways not allowed there..only national festivals like R'day, I'day , Gandhi Jayanti r celebrated in govt schools.

There r convents and Madrasas where respective religious symbols r allowed and there is no ban on them.

There is no ban on any kind of clothing anywhere in India in public places..people r free to wear what they want

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Why is human right conditional.. why a Hindu girl in Pakistan doesn't have support from these self proclaimed guardians..

R we supposed to ask such difficult questions?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lalakhun1

Do school allows mask or that also not allowed for security purpose?

So much used to seeing people in mask that they now look different without it 😆

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

But the ongoing issue is about one wearing Hijab in schools and colleges. No one is banning wearing Hijab nationwide. This issue is being unnecessarily blown out of proportion.

Some of the hijab supporters girls in these schools have congress affiliations. Clearly poltics is involved here!!

UP polls. A drama like this is fueled before every major election. And the drama suddenly stops after the verdict is announced. How unpredictable!
subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

This is what happening in India. Communal riots can start anytime.

Shame on BJP goons and their supporters for brainwashing the youth

https://twitter.com/divyaspandana/status/1491289397865902084?t=iSqxzlua4dQDlMQAuAYcAA&s=19