Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1159628 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Dude, please stop with your brainless rants. Hindus are appeased... Yeah sure. It was Hindus who were allowed to have four wives and divorce wives by triple talaq till 2017. It's Hindus who are allowed to have halala nikah, right?

Do you even think before you post? Give me and everyone else a break, please. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Its Hindus who are supported by the ruling party & extremists are encouraged by them. Muslims meanwhile face increased discrimination. Be it this hijab drama, not being able to rent in certain places, being victims of cow vigilantes etc.

Only one who posts brainless rants is you..thinking that somehow the majority that's in control of everything in India are the real victims

This is a waste of time, much like any discussion with a bhakt. But at least be honest and stop portraying yourself as someone who is neutral..no one is buying the act

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Journey95

Its Hindus who are supported by the ruling party & extremists are encouraged by them. Muslims meanwhile face increased discrimination. Be it this hijab drama, not being able to rent in certain places, being victims of cow vigilantes etc.

Only one who posts brainless rants is you..thinking that somehow the majority that's in control of everything in India are the real victims

Hahaha.. Couldn't reply to my points, so blabbering now. 🤣 Please keep entertaining.

Answer me, was it Hindus who were allowed to practise their outdated and misogynist customs like triple talaq and polygamy in the name of religion?

Have you read the Bilkis Bano case? If not, do yourself a favour and read it. That's appeasement. Hindus never got such appeasement, and they never will thankfully. Keep blabbering your gibberish. I won't bother again.

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail IPL 2024 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 4

https://twitter.com/Javedakhtarjadu/status/98801881752682496?t=jlZW7TKj-Om3XO3oz6t6OA&s=19

Any views on this?

And Malala who was n activist against oppression of girl child ?

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

You can doubt for all I care. I don't need your approval.

Also, referendum in IoK can be done by Indian govt. Pak govt's role is not required.

No, a referendum can only happen jointly, as mandated by the UN. That's why I asked, can you ask the Pak govt to do the same?

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Malala's view

Malala Yousafzai, the Pakistani schoolgirl shot in the head by the Taliban for campaigning for girls' education says she does not think a woman should wear a veil in court or where it is necessary to show her identity.

The 16-year-old, nominated for this year's Nobel peace prize, said she is of the view that a woman should not cover her face in court or in other places "where it's necessary to show your identity".

So don't u think school, colleges r also places where it's necessary to show ur identity? No one is saying don't wear it in public places or a beach..it's just about following a dress code in educational institutes..don't understand what's the issue here.

U want to study..follow the dress code n come.. no one is stopping u from getting educated..no one is taking away ur right to education.

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: FingerFetish

Absolutely not. France banning the hijab is basically dictating how a woman should dress and placing limitations on them. That’s just as regressive as laws that force women to cover up against their will. Both options strip away an individuals autonomy and freedom of choice.

A woman should have every right to choose what they can or can’t wear. If she doesn’t want to wear the hijab then there should be no compulsion, but if it’s her choice, then no law should be mandated to prevent her from practicing her faith the way she wants to.

It's the significance behind the hijab/burqa which I find demeaning and derogatory. It basically stems from the belief that women should try to cover themselves in an attempt to not invite lustful male gaze. Putting the blame of rape on the woman. That makes this custom inherently degrading for women.

Also, not against the hijab per se like I'm against the burqa (since in my opinion, full face covering of ANY KIND should not be allowed in public), but i still find it problematic. But like I said in several of my posts, a hijab is still fine compared to the burqa.

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

All I can say is everyone has a right to make mistakes in life..but still elders or wise people stop us from making those mistakes..at that stage we may not know it's not good for us..but they do.

If we still go ahead we learn from our own experience..often the hard way

1159628 thumbnail

Originally posted by: niyati13

https://twitter.com/Javedakhtarjadu/status/98801881752682496?t=jlZW7TKj-Om3XO3oz6t6OA&s=19

Any views on this?

And Malala who was n activist against oppression of girl child ?

This is about Hijab, not burqa.

And Malala supports women wearing what they want.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

No, a referendum can only happen jointly, as mandated by the UN. That's why I asked, can you ask the Pak govt to do the same?

Pak has already agreed. It is the Indian govt that doesnt want to do it

https://abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/pakistan-marks-kashmir-day-anti-india-rallies-75702337

Kyahikahoon thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

This is about Hijab, not burqa.

And Malala supports women wearing what they want.

Ya she supports women wearing what they want..point is about places where it's necessary to reveal ur identity..don't u think school, colleges qualify as such places?