Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1159628 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Mahisa_22

Well, why don't you go and lecture the ones who are openly advocating for a 'free' Kashmir? Seems you don't have any problem with that, eh?

And it also seems you have some soft corner for those enemies, the way you got agonized over me speaking about it 'dissolving'. ๐Ÿ˜‰ Not surprising, though.

Yeah I'm focused on India improving as a country and the current division going down instead of constantly circlejerking over how bad Pakistan is..such a bad thing right?

Pakistan is bad because its an extreme islamic country..meanwhile you have zero problems with India turning into a hindu supremacist state and regulary make excuses for hindu extremists.

Not surprising at all since you are a bhakt although you pretend to be neutral you aren't fooling anyone. So much for caring about misogyny, I guess that only applies to hindu women. I doubt you support Muslim women wearing hijab or were upset over them being harassed by bhakts

Mahisa_22 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

Hold a referendum and decide once and for all. Hai dum?

Yes. But first ask your own government to hold it in PoK too. Hai dum?

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Yes. But first ask your own government to hold it in PoK too. Hai dum?

My government is Indian government. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Yeah I'm focused on India improving as a country and the current division going down instead of constantly circlejerking over how bad Pakistan is..such a bad thing right?

Pakistan is bad because its an extreme islamic country..meanwhile you have zero problems with India turning into a hindu supremacist state and regulary make excuses for hindu extremists.

Not surprising at all since you are a bhakt although you pretend to be neutral you aren't fooling anyone. So much for caring about misogyny, I guess that only applies to hindu women. I doubt you support Muslim women wearing hijab or were upset over them being harassed by bhakts

Being a bhakt is anyday better than being a closet supporter of Islamic extremism. Also, I'm not answerable to you. You can make all the assumptions you want. Everyone here knows me, you're really not that important for me to justify myself to. ๐Ÿ˜†

No, I don't support hijab, it's archaic and patriarchal. But it's still better than the burqa i guess. India should do a France, but it's not happening I guess.

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
1159628 thumbnail

India should ban burqas in my opinion, or any kind of face covering. Hijabs are still okay, though still reek of oppression and patriarchy. But that's not happening since we live in a country where one community has to be continuously appeased even though we are supposed to be a 'secular' country.

Hindus are the ones who are constantly appeased by the government..stop with the victim complex

Also as long as hijab is not forced its not patriarchy, women should be able to wear what they want. Women rights in general have a long way to go in India so you can't blame Islam here for the lackluster women rights either. Just a few weeks ago people were getting mad over martial rape being made illegal but I'm sure bigots like you think it was all Muslims

Edited by Journey95 - 2 years ago
Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lord_Voldemort

My government is Indian government. But you already knew that, didn't you?

Is it? I doubt. Anyway, a referendum can only happen if both Indian and Pakistani governments hold it simultaneously. Is that happening? ๐Ÿ˜‰

1159628 thumbnail

Being a bhakt is anyday better than being a closet supporter of Islamic extremism. Also, I'm not answerable to you. You can make all the assumptions you want. Everyone here knows me, you're really not that important for me to justify myself to. ๐Ÿ˜†

No, I don't support hijab, it's archaic and patriarchal. But it's still better than the burqa i guess. India should do a France, but it's not happening I guess.

Yeah and most people here know you are a bhakt..like I said you aren't fooling anyone. Unlike you I have never supported extremism of any kind but apparently caring about the rights of minorities makes me a supporter of "islamic extremism".

Also France is against all religion you know that right? So Hindus wouldn't be appeased anymore either..if anything bhakts would be more mad than Muslims if India went the france way. Nice try

Mahisa_22 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Journey95

Yeah and most people here know you are a bhakt..like I said you aren't fooling anyone. Unlike you I have never supported extremism of any kind but apparently caring about the rights of minorities makes me a supporter of "islamic extremism".

Also France is against all religion you know that right? So Hindus wouldn't be appeased anymore either..if anything bhakts would be more mad than Muslims if India went the france way. Nice try

Yawwwwwn. Same old shit. Do you love getting trolled every time there's a debate like this? I guess you do.

Yeah, I repeat, India should go the France way. People have been wanting Uniform Civil Code for the longest time. But guess what, the Muslim Personal Law Board is against it, since it will stop the mollycoddling and appeasement. Go and cry over that fact now.

Edited by Mahisa_22 - 2 years ago
JayaBachan thumbnail

Absolutely not. France banning the hijab is basically dictating how a woman should dress and placing limitations on them. Thatโ€™s just as regressive as laws that force women to cover up against their will. Both options strip away an individuals autonomy and freedom of choice.

A woman should have every right to choose what they can or canโ€™t wear. If she doesnโ€™t want to wear the hijab then there should be no compulsion, but if itโ€™s her choice, then no law should be mandated to prevent her from practicing her faith the way she wants to.

Lord_Voldemort thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Is it? I doubt. Anyway, a referendum can only happen if both Indian and Pakistani governments hold it simultaneously. Is that happening? ๐Ÿ˜‰

You can doubt for all I care. I don't need your approval.

Also, referendum in IoK can be done by Indian govt. Pak govt's role is not required.