Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: niyati13

R we supposed to ask such difficult questions?

Hehe I know yr.. will not get answers but it's funny how wokes shy away from answering such questions. 😆

Zeal17 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Wistfulness

UP polls. A drama like this is fueled before every major election. And the drama suddenly stops after the verdict is announced. How unpredictable!

Je baat! That's the real cause. I saw some pictures of same school students not wearing hijab for years now why sudden awakening just before elections.. and how some of these students have a political party backing. Connect the dots.😆

bakhtaavar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Politics is involved ofcourse or else who will give hooligans these shawls and order them to go, create ruckus and intimidate Muslim girls .. many will turn a blind eye to this though

https://twitter.com/pushprajyadav97/status/1491033686342782979?s=20&t=cBMiBqwRJxTqGY0mpxm4Cw

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail

India will boycott everything and will alienate themself from others.

Already from last few years its the subject of trolling by others, good.keep going

surajhere thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

When a controversy breaks out Celeb PR team should be proactive. Tiger Shroff''s agency should have immediately released a statement condemning the ad. It is stupid not to because they are the public face, that is why the brand chose them.

As far as SRK is concerned, poor guy seems to be suffering from some serious Sade-Saati. He lands into trouble if he does something and lands into trouble if he does not do something. He should visit Shani-Shingnapur and do some GrahaShanti.

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Zeal17

Je baat! That's the real cause. I saw some pictures of same school students not wearing hijab for years now why sudden awakening just before elections.. and how some of these students have a political party backing. Connect the dots.😆

Hijabs were always allowed in govt scools . Anyways school authorities are there to take action . who are these guys ? who gave them the authority ? where did they get the saffron shawls ?

subhs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

BJP is a gunda party . Minority and women are not safe here .

1034771 thumbnail

Originally posted by: subhs

BJP is a gunda party . Minority and women are not safe here .

All right. Let me know who is the non shameless, non gunda , minority & women caring party you support?

Minority & women are not safe here. Here as in India?

Dodototo thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Modi will cause more problems for india in future especially for Muslims and this boycott thing lol ..no wonder our economy will become less than Bangladesh or even pakistan.Sad state of affairs

1034771 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dodototo

no wonder our economy will become less than Bangladesh or even pakistan.Sad state of affairs

🤣 I think I have read enough with yesterday & today's threads combined. Thanks for the comedy!

Constructive criticism or raising important issues is one thing but outright hatred signifies something else.

Seen people strongly criticising the 'non andh bhakt' party here but they have not hated on India like the 'drishtiyukt nastik' did.