Balaji bro stole the show👏😎

peacenfun thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Loved Bala in today's episode, he suddenly added the much needed pace n spice in this Sanj ki shaadi dragfest🕺

There was so much happening in the episode, but Bala completely stole the show for me👍 

His presence of mind during the whole episode, breaking the lock of the scooty, spying at warehouse, clicking pics, distracting Kundan's men, trying to reason with Sanj, everything was well executed, his dialogues, acting, scenes, everything was perfect🤗

Loved to see him using Prakram's training n his own skills for a good cause❤ Reminded me of the initial episodes of him as a thief and felt so proud & happy to see what Karan's 1 decision of giving him a chance has made him into, a smart, fast, efficient cadet🤩

Prathmesh as Bala was awesome today👏

Hope makers give him more such parts to play, he is so under utilised, has so much more potential as a supporting actor😎

P.S. such efficiently played part from a new actor, that too just a supporting cast with limited ss deserves all the appreciation possible, so made this special post dedicated to Bala n Prathmesh on mf❤👑

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Not_James_bond thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: peacenfun

Loved Bala in today's episode, he suddenly added the much needed pace n spice in this Sanj ki shaadi dragfest🕺

There was so much happening in the episode, but Bala completely stole the show for me👍 

His presence of mind during the whole episode, breaking the lock of the scooty, spying at warehouse, clicking pics, distracting Kundan's men, trying to reason with Sanj, everything was well executed, his dialogues, acting, scenes, everything was perfect🤗

Loved to see him using Prakram's training n his own skills for a good cause❤ Reminded me of the initial episodes of him as a thief and felt so proud & happy to see what Karan's 1 decision of giving him a chance has made him into, a smart, fast, efficient cadet🤩

Prathmesh as Bala was awesome today👏

Hope makers give him more such parts to play, he is so under utilised, has so much more potential as a supporting actor😎

P.S. such efficiently played part from a new actor, that too just a supporting cast with limited ss deserves all the appreciation possible, so made this special post dedicated to Bala n Prathmesh on mf❤👑

Ohh yess totally loved him today.❤️❤️❤️❤️🤩🤩🤩