Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IamRaj96 thumbnail
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Neon9

Itne modern and trendy topics ke baad bhi kya SSP ka show Khukhumoni ka remake hoga. Ab Yrkkh bhi kitna better hogaya hai. Ab pura focus teeno couples pe aagaya hai. I mean Chiku ka new topic is so good. Kkis is good.

Haa khukhumoni remake hi hoha tu dekh lena

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Haa khukhumoni remake hi hoha tu dekh lena

Mujhe kya bhaad mein jaaye. 🤣

Edited by Neon9 - 2 years ago
IamRaj96 thumbnail

Yeh "Maa.... Tomay chara ghum ashena" ka kya bharta bana diya inhone 😏😏

Bandh karo bandh karo 😒😒

Maa ki OG story hi kitni best hai

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Itne modern and trendy topics ke baad bhi kya SSP ka show Khukhumoni ka remake hoga. Ab Yrkkh bhi kitna better hogaya hai. Ab pura focus teeno couples pe aagaya hai. I mean Chiku ka new topic is so good. Kkis is good.

Neon ko isme sns2 bhi kitna modern progressive hogya add karna tha but nhi kar paya 🌚🌚

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Juhi_04

Title me question mark hai to news pakka nahi hoga. Shaayad Hiba ko 3rd lead Kinshuk se pair kar de.

Mujhe hassi iss baar ki aarahi hai atleast some makers think about age factor

Lekin kuch logh toh age factor dekhte bhi nahi hai simply cast kar lethe hai kyunki followers hai unke.. 😆

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Yeh "Maa.... Tomay chara ghum ashena" ka kya bharta bana diya inhone 😏😏

Bandh karo bandh karo 😒😒

Maa ki OG story hi kitni best hai

Raj yahi thi Maa ki OG story. Kidnapping and all. Mujhe laga tumhe bohot accha laga hoga dekhke. Kahaan thaa Maa was a melodrama. 🌚🌚

Ab jo dikhaayenge that body shaming and college drama. Vo OG hoga.

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dellzcreationz

Mujhe hassi iss baar ki aarahi hai atleast some makers think about age factor

Lekin kuch logh toh age factor dekhte bhi nahi hai simply cast kar lethe hai kyunki followers hai unke.. 😆

Arey ye sab inka nataak hai age factor and all. Yrhpk ke time bhi toh Shaheer was paired with Rhea when she was 24 something. Tab yaad nahi aaya inko age factor. 🙄

AbjiniRockss thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

YRKKH mein 3 couples koun 🤔

Arko1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JiniRockss

YRKKH mein 3 couples koun 🤔

Abhi - Akshu

Neil - Aarohi

Kairav - Anisha

dellzcreationz thumbnail
Rainbow Reign Pride Participant 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

Quoted from Neon from the previous thread

Finally finished watching binging 11 episodes of Dhadkan. Kal raat se binge kar raha thaa. I thought it will be frustating but guys it was really hooking and exciting. Dhadkan is simply unpredictable kab kuch bhi hosakta hai. 😱😱

Firsr of all, lets start with Abhay's dad. Tbh i didnt liked how Abhay forgave his dad but it is what it is. We hate our parents but after years when we meet them we reunite forgetting all the past. I hope Abhay's papa chap is over because its really boring. And this Girija lady is somewhat irritating for me. 🤭

Now coming to Sia, look i genuinely disliked her act of seducing Ansari and after that i wasnt shipping them at all and after hearing that she will hook up with Dr Ali OMG it was a NO from me. But then Dr Ali being a true life coach told Sia her wrongs and made her realized. Dr Ali's past. It was all heartwarming and shows how shallow we are as a human being ki hum khudke dard ko glorify karte hai aur dusro ke dard ko ignore. The way Dr Ali made Sia realized her "outright cruelity" was commendable ! And then Sia's apo and she being friends with Ansari is the brighter side of their relationship which is something i was looking forward to. Lets hope they date and relationship go on.

Before going to the centrals (D V A) i wanna talk about how interestingly it has been a pleasure to watch Piroz Sia's platonic BFF bond. Now Piroz has a girl too whom he can ultimately line maaro. 🤣 I mean that Isha girl is seriously a teen i mean she wants to do polygamy is something i really felt interesting because in ITV we usually never see a girl with open mindset. Anyways i am hoping she will keep pulling Piroz's cheeks. 🤭

Now now now ultimately the mofos who are making me annoyed by their every action and reaction. These three and their never ending pain suffering intolerable affair and between all this bullshit they are killing each selves. Vikrant and Abhay were really going overboard its really annoying to see two doctors fighting like kids. Oh boy and this V and his slow poisoning shit is just smiley11 i mean Addi is such a SWEETHEART and this V is constantly slow poisoning D regarding her. D on the other hand a horribly confused aatma cant understand what to do. Between all this complicated shit D and V live in affair BAS KARO. 🤣🤣 Bechara Abhay suffered so much because of V. I mean his love is one sided ye pain upar se D constantly taunting him dusra pain and teesra pain he is unable to move on from Deepika but still right now the phase is better where A and D are atleast talking. Now Addi has her own issues too like i can understand baaki saari aurto ki tarah she is trying to save her own marital status leken kya hoga vo karke he wont stop loving D isse accha Addi should sign divorce papers and throw it on V's face and walk out. 🌚🌚 And D ye sab nibbi panti chhod aur apne doctori pe dhyaan de. Kya hai ye sab V ki shirt churana and all. Also D dont even dare to bring him back in his life he is TOXIC !!! 🌝

In between all these drama the cases these days are pretty interesting. My fav case that Anuj guy and his believe in miracles and also that TV creative head lady.

Exactly... I hope Sia and Wasim bond grow... First I too didn't like Sia using Wasim as her trash can to remove Abhay's dump frustration on him.

Bechara Wasim was cute in approaching her with that gift... My heart went out for him... Yes at times he annoys but still we don't know what he has faced....

Just like Abhay... At first the remarks that he had for Deepika... But slowly he truly understood her and we came to know his backstory and fell for his character...

And V and I hate this banda sorry to say... Abh jab Litti ne apne aap ko prove kara hai toh he wanted her to become weak... His presence was making her weak... D needs to understand that Vikrant affects her and he knows that otherwise he would have told her about Pari long back... When he was saying about kids are bandaid... Aditi had given her 10 years... He must have felt for Aditi too in those 10 years living with the same person you tend to develop feelings... Yes pehle pyaar ko bhulna asaan nahi hota... But still... You have tried to make a family which means you have accepted your fate... Why rekindling that love, when you have already moved on from it?..

I didn't like the way Aditi was using her illness to be close to Deepika... She could have confronted herself like she did in the recent episode where she told about Pari...

I hate Suman didi... And then the nurses were such a pain... Isha and Sia have my hearts smiley27

Looking forward to see Isha and Piroz ka angle but this Isha reminds me of the character Ella in Lucifer.. Full of life and kuch bhi bakna

Yess I too loved that guy who belived in miracles and the creative head wala...

And yess Isha ki thinking, kuddos to the team for writing such a character... For saying that she is okay with polygamy... And there is no thing of sacha pyaar smiley36

Am on 44th epi... Just one more to go.. And then am on track... Thank you soo much for the push

Edited by dellzcreationz - 2 years ago