Posted: 2 years ago

Shia πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

Word Count: 1

IamRaj96 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neon9

Read he hosted in Naagin - Basant Panchami. 🌚

Tum khud thik se read kiya karo yaar

And the star is finally making a comeback and it is safe to say that the fans can't keep calm. Yes you read it right! Pearl V Puri is all set to amaze the audience yet again and this time, as a host of the reality show.

Pearl will be seen hosting a reality show titled 'Game of Glamour'. Fans are really excited to see him back on the television screens. The actor also made a special appearance in Ekta Kapoor's Naagin 6 during this Basant Panchmani special

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/pearl-v-puri-all-set-to-get-back-to-the-tv-screens-as-he-turns-host_183886

Edited by IamRaj96 - 2 years ago
Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Rajan Shahi ka dimaag sach mein kharab hogaya hai lagta hai. He is really hiring two highest paid actor for his new show which will air in a superflop channel. Bc apne pair pe khulhaari maarna koi isse sikhe.

OriginalJuhi_04 thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Title me question mark hai to news pakka nahi hoga. Shaayad Hiba ko 3rd lead Kinshuk se pair kar de.

Arko1 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: IamRaj96

Tum khud thik se read kiya karo yaar

And the star is finally making a comeback and it is safe to say that the fans can't keep calm. Yes you read it right! Pearl V Puri is all set to amaze the audience yet again and this time, as a host of the reality show.

Pearl will be seen hosting a reality show titled 'Game of Glamour'. Fans are really excited to see him back on the television screens. The actor also made a special appearance in Ekta Kapoor's Naagin 6 during this Basant Panchmani special

Abey ee kounsa sow baa. 🌚

Abjini, agar vo-wala Lag Jaa Gale hota to main tera murder kar deti🀣. Mujhe at least 1 hafte tak aise ghatiya pairs me Lataji ko yaad nahi karna hai🀒.

Imlie me 1st ML butchering kaise jab vo pehle se ghatiya tha?