Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 2 years ago

I don't like Anitha's way of approaching BB. She says it's a guessing/assumptions game. She keeps overthinking and is afraid to make mistakes. Trying to calculate every actions to score points. Bala and Snehan talking about that. They say it's not about thinking too much. Just be yourself and do whatever you will in that particular season.

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bahi.

I don't like Anitha's way of approaching BB. She says it's a guessing/assumptions game. She keeps overthinking and is afraid to make mistakes. Trying to calculate every actions to score points. Bala and Snehan talking about that. They say it's not about thinking too much. Just be yourself and do whatever you will in that particular season.

I am okay with thinking and calculating about the game... My only problem with Anitha is she thinks out loud🤔... Please calculate and analyze in your brain please.. we don't want a reviewer inside BB🤔

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Wild card entry this weekend nu solranga... Yara irukum?? Ithuvum old contestants thana?

ZEESXY thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psurya

Wild card entry this weekend nu solranga... Yara irukum?? Ithuvum old contestants thana?

Heard Tatha and KPY Satish this weekend.
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Bala & Lotus full on gossiping about others. For Bala it is sour grapes & keeps on registering via Lotus that others in his season played game but he was the pure soul .

Both of them r using each other is what I think .

Idhula he said snehan that he will take Lotus to finals ..

Edited by silverfox - 2 years ago
silverfox thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I watched few 24/7 streams & whenever they showed Bala, especially during the evening& night he was talking abt Sanam & aari to Lotus. I don’t know how his career got finished becoz of her