Frequent Posters

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

Bb finally convinced Vanitha to stay for the night

TianaWrites thumbnail

Mudiyala bayangara advice bb is literally begging her...

TianaWrites thumbnail

At the end of her conversation... bb said kanna thodachukonga... she said makeup will get smudged... already I have cried😳

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

One thing which really bothers about vanitha life is her sibling’s cheated her big time . Manjula invested in lot of real estate . Unfortunately before Manjula’s death all properties got transferred from Manjula to Vijay Kumar to Arun Kumar . AK made a deal with Preetha and Sreedevi and just shared the money with them . Unfortunately vanitha ended up with no money in this deal because she couldn’t inherit anything from her mom or dad . In insta you can see how much wealth her siblings have . AK doesn’t have even one hit movie . That doesn’t justify her acts in this show . But somewhere she was wronged and now she feels entitled to do anything and walk away without consequence. Hopefully she learns from her mistakes and lead a better life

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: llptch

No pa, only 2nd daughter was born to her 2nd husband. He fought only for custody of her. Her 1st daughter’s father is likely her first husband Akash. Not sure why they all fought for custody only for the son though…maybe because he didn’t want to stay with her.

Oh k k.. Thanks for the information Ayesha... sorry Tina.. I thought jovika also her 2nd husband's daughter..

Psurya thumbnail

In one thing Vanitha is right.. these contestants especially Niroop will go any extreme to be in game.. I think she is not ready to do that for the game. So decided to leave.. actually it is good for her..

Now with new host and main content giver gone, don't know how they r going to run the show.. that too only 25 days over..

Edited by Psurya - 2 years ago
Bhooma_V thumbnail

Originally posted by: mirun

One thing which really bothers about vanitha life is her sibling’s cheated her big time . Manjula invested in lot of real estate . Unfortunately before Manjula’s death all properties got transferred from Manjula to Vijay Kumar to Arun Kumar . AK made a deal with Preetha and Sreedevi and just shared the money with them . Unfortunately vanitha ended up with no money in this deal because she couldn’t inherit anything from her mom or dad . In insta you can see how much wealth her siblings have . AK doesn’t have even one hit movie . That doesn’t justify her acts in this show . But somewhere she was wronged and now she feels entitled to do anything and walk away without consequence. Hopefully she learns from her mistakes and lead a better life

I feel Vanitha needs counselling...she looks so frustrated n tired of all the hard work..when her family is enjoying all the wealth n living a posh life , she needs to work hard for each and every penny....Rendu ponnunga vera .. Looks like she doesn't have much moral support even outside. She is trying very hard to portray herself as a very confident woman which she is not in real ...Feel very bad for her ..😕

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhooma_V

I feel Vanitha needs counselling...she looks so frustrated n tired of all the hard work..when her family is enjoying all the wealth n living a posh life , she needs to work hard for each and every penny....Rendu ponnunga vera .. Looks like she doesn't have much moral support even outside. She is trying very hard to portray herself as a very confident woman which she is not in real ...Feel very bad for her ..😕

Exactly me too feel the same . How conveniently Preetha and Sreedevi attached themselves to half sister and cut off vanitha completely. At least they can take care of the kids or support her financially. It isn’t like Preetha or Hari made all money by themselves. The one house she was living that also they took it away from her . BBU is definitely not the place for her. I’m glad she left the show. For that matter it isn’t fit for anyone 40+ unless you want to compete with people like Niroop .

mirun thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psurya

In one thing Vanitha is right.. these contestants especially Niroop will go any extreme to be in game.. I think she is not ready to do that for the game. So decided to leave.. actually it is good for her..

Now with new host and main content giver gone, don't know how they r going to run the show.. that too only 25 days over..

content they will not have problem because of tasks . Niroop mathiri oru thaan kuda play panrathukku sori aakki veetla saapidalam

mirun thumbnail

I have decided to stop watching it .

I don't like the content or direction of show anymore.

Hopefully next season will be better

Hope my SneBa come to finale 😛