Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Psurya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Originally posted by: ...Tiana...

She needn't have mentioned her husband here imo... Now people will bring out her personal life and analyze it

I think people might have got bored with that.. they analyzed it more during her 3rd marriage itself..

Psurya thumbnail

Snehan oda demon his manager one lady who used his name and got money from his friends... stole his medals aam

What can they do with medals?? There will be no name mentioned in it?

TianaWrites thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Psurya

What can they do with medals?? There will be no name mentioned in it?

Seems it's pure gold... he said I will give u double amount please give back my medals as I worked hard to earn it

Psurya thumbnail

Seems it's pure gold... he said I will give u double amount please give back my medals as I worked hard to earn it

Oh k... sad.

TianaWrites thumbnail

Vanitha is given secret task as a judge for all angels... she should judge if they play by the rules.... BB is really very partial to her so that she is seen 🤡 but she herself walked out

llptch thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Psurya

Jovika is 1st daughter from her 2nd husband..

From 1st marriage she has son.. he s with vijayakumar family.. 2 daughters from 2nd marriage.

No pa, only 2nd daughter was born to her 2nd husband. He fought only for custody of her. Her 1st daughter’s father is likely her first husband Akash. Not sure why they all fought for custody only for the son though…maybe because he didn’t want to stay with her.

mirun thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Going from BB to BBUltimate is like moving from chakadai to paadala chakadai. If people think they can redeem their name by coming to this show that is the biggest joke. Every one of them will walk away with some controversy. Money is the only thing they will earn. People who got evicted should be happy they are not in this mess. KH made a wise decision. VTV should shut down this show.

TianaWrites thumbnail

Vanitha tried to break down the confession room door using fire extinguisher...

She is saying season 3 had lots of ethics...I can't live with people like this... it's below my dignity

TianaWrites thumbnail

She says she is leaving.... wants to pack and go... she is saying why leaving me with mental... and ur tasks are bad

TianaWrites thumbnail

Saying continue with people who are desperate to do anything for money.... I didn't agree to stay in mental house... bb Saying will send us contract read and decide... vani saying I can't go through this torture... my lawyer will deal with contracts